Hot female doctor in extreme erotic horror story.

21orca

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 15, 2013
Posts
215
Something I've played around in my head for some time. A beautiful 30ish female doctor takes a job at a private hospital paying big bucks in Mexico. What she finds when she gets there is a house of horrors, hell hole for the worst of criminals from all around the world. They are secretly brought there, by the owner, an old man, who is obsessed with all kinds of perverse sex.

The inmates are forced to fight until bloody pulps, are tortured, like having there faces burned, arms and legs tore off and worse. But they are also experimented on sexually, making them want to have sex with any female around. There cocks are enlarged, and are constantly hard. And the harder and more savage when they fight, the more sexually aroused they become.

The female doctor is lured into this sex horror by the old man. He makes her dress in skimpy and sheer lingerie and parade in front of the prison cells. The cells are designed so the men can push there cocks out and she starts sucking them off with massive facials. Then she starts daring to go inside the cells, where she is ravaged sexually, sometimes all day. Sometimes the inmates fight to have sex with her, the winner, a bloody pulp, with blood everywhere. The closer the inmates are to death, the better the sex.

I'd love to see someone turn this into a full story!
 
Interesting. God I wish I had a few co-writers because this is the sort of thing that probably shouldn't pass muster but damned if I don't want to test it personally but I'm full up on horror for the year so at the soonest I wouldn't be able to do this story until next year.

Which doesn't stop me from starting it or helping brainstorm but I'm gonna tell you right now that you're dancing around in that beautiful grey area where you're pretty much begging the censors to step to you.
 
Sounds interesting.

Perhaps the doctor is an idealistic young woman. Her goal was to help people in need in a poor country. She is very kind and highly intelligent.

The old man is a billionaire. Or perhaps he's a politician. He's charming and smart, but he likes perverse sex.
 
I kinda like it exactly as it's delivered. Something like a blend of Hostel and House on Haunted Hill/13 Ghosts.

The owner is crazy, doesn't really matter why he's crazy he just is and our heroine is either naive, desperate or both.
 
Likely to be rejected by the mods:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=175666

"While we do accept submissions with graphic violence, we don't accept "snuff" - i.e. death & extreme torture with the aim of sexual titillation. We generally do not accept submissions of nonconsensual sex in which the "victim" gets absolutely no sort of thrill or enjoyment from the acts, or is seriously and /or permanently physically harmed/abused."
 
I understand it being extreme. The "victim" or as I see it, the central player in the female doctor, begins to enjoy what she is doing. She knows it might be wrong, but can't help herself.

To expand on the old man, a possible scenario is that he is actually involved in the sex experiments himself. I agree, he is some sort of billionaire, and uses his money only for himself and his own pleasure.

An alternate for the old man is he is somewhat younger, say late fifties, still a billianaire, but was a former sadistic ruler of a country. He himself is badly burned around his head a face and wares a mask. And one of the ways he lures the beautiful doctor into to his mad sex is by having her eat dinner with him, dressed in thin nightgowns and other lingerie, then having her watch the fights between the inmates. At first repulsed, but I like the idea of her being naive, and idealistic, so she soon begins to wonder what having sex with these half men half things would be like.

And the inmates, they are to the point, all they want to do is fight and have sex, there ultimate pleasure.

One more alternative, what if the hot female doctor is a little older, say late 30s, and brings along with her a sixteen year old hot daughter?
 
By the way, my friend Lindsey and I have been the "brainstormers" on this little horror, so she would want the honor of having the doctor named for her.
 
And the inmates, they are to the point, all they want to do is fight and have sex, there ultimate pleasure.

One more alternative, what if the hot female doctor is a little older, say late 30s, and brings along with her a sixteen year old hot daughter?

...you are aware of Lit's over-18 rule, right?
 
By the way, the movie Hostel is where this idea did spring up from.
 
To expand on the main character, the female doctor, she is smart, top of her class, driven, but naive of the world because she has spent almost all her time in school, and working to be a great doctor. She is 32-33 years old, killer looks, but petite. She is the type that would turn every man and womans head at the beach in a string bikini. And that is why she has taken this "job", to prove she is the best at what she does. She is told that the "job" is high level research.
 
Likely to be rejected by the mods:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=175666

"While we do accept submissions with graphic violence, we don't accept "snuff" - i.e. death & extreme torture with the aim of sexual titillation. We generally do not accept submissions of nonconsensual sex in which the "victim" gets absolutely no sort of thrill or enjoyment from the acts, or is seriously and /or permanently physically harmed/abused."

Yeah but Laurel came down from upon high to clarify a few weeks back and she pointed out a few things most notably that as long as the violence and sex are separate you're probably okay and several of us can tell you that the victim having to enjoy it is at best a half rule that isn't really enforced.

Still this is definitely tap dancing around the rules and seeing what happens.
 
It was clarified in this link:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=926617

Basically you can't write a story like Saw or Hostel and expect it to be posted here.

Back to the story idea: Any reason why this would take place in Mexico? Why not in the remote parts of Texas or Arizona, like in the movie Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
 
Yeah, that's about as clear as mud.

It just points out that the sex and violence need to be kept at least five feet apart at all times. Regardless I'm not taking a swing at this until at least 2014 so do as you will.
 
Mexico was picked just for being remote. Any area that would be remote would be fine. It does not have to be Mexico.

If the extreme nature of my outline is too much, what about 90% extreme?
 
There is another reason you might want this to take place outside the US. The billionaire perverse old man might have such a perverse "hospital" outside of countries with large media, where he can buy off corrupt governments so he can do whatever he wants. It doesn't have to be Mexico, it could be in Asia, or Central Africa. Some place remote, so that our main character, the female doctor, cannot get easy access to get away.
 
You're honestly only slightly more screwed in central Africa than you are in Arizona as long as you take away her phone and if you don't have that then you'd be shocked how close to civilization you can be and be functionally in the middle of no where.
 
That's true. I do envision that the seduction of our heroine would not be overnight. My scenario is that it would take months for the " old man" to lure her into the extreme sex world he has created. So, at first, her job at this "research hospital" would seem somewhat normal. She would be living at this facility, and while from the outside it may look rundown and scary, inside would be a regular looking research hospital. And she would have a very nice apartment like living area. But it would be bugged, have cameras all in it. The old man would watch her while she was sleeping, naked, anytime he wanted to.

But there would be signs that would trouble our hot doctor from the beginning. Almost no other staff, and all male. And at night when all was quite, she would wake up and hear noises from outside her living area. Screaming, and other horrible sounds. Sometimes she would get out of bed and go outside her room, and she never wore much when she sleeps, so she would be very sexy looking as she looked around. It would be then that she felt like someone was watching her.
 
You know it might be a good idea to see if you can kind of split things here. How good are you at brain storming shit up? Cus I think I found a way around this, even together I doubt we could get enough story for me to get this up this year but I'm at least willing to give it a shot since I just realized a way to keep 90% of the extreme here and have fun.

Just relocate all this insanity to a well known place. Arkham Asylum.

Two Face, Killer Croc, Clayface, Bane, the Joker.

Oh and an innocent doctor named Harleen Quinzel.
 
I still like my original idea best. I don't mind waiting. The stars of my story are the hot female doctor, and slightly less the "old man". The inmates in my story are mostly nameless and faceless. They are there for the old man's perverse using, and ultimately to have sex with the female doctor.

I'm just afraid with you're storyline, the inmates become as central as the female doctor.

I'll just keep adding tidbits to the scenario along the way.
 
They do but I think you'd have a hard time keeping them from becoming central. Saw and Hostel work because (especially the better Saw movies) only have one or two characters and a bunch of traps. Hostel you have the tools but half the time the torturers are either hooded and masked or kept intentionally off screen. This is a freak show more akin to 13 Ghosts and lets be honest about who we remember from that movie.
 
Well, this is how I thought each inmate would be featured, and this is where the " extreme" starts to come in. So for the faint of heart, turn away. All the inmates would have been sexually experimented on. So one inmate our doctor would encounter would have a very thick cock, with tiny razors all over it. One might have have his arms cut off up to the elbow, and replaced with cocks, or some tentacle. We might have one with two heads( remember the old movie Two Headed transplant?). One inmate would have been burned all over his body. He has no ears, nose, eyes. Only his mouth and lips. And an 18 in cock. He would ooze fluid from sores on his body. And as he had sex with our hot female doctor, he would lick and kiss her her constantly. There would be others. You ask if my brain could think shit up?
 
This reminds me of the movie Island of Doctor Moreau.

Perhaps this could be the sex version.

The idealistic doctor travels out to the location based on the job opportunity. The description is vague, but she is fully aware that there are some odd things going on.

She's attracted by three things:
1) She wants to help people
2) She has a shit load of student loan debt. Perhaps her mom is sick, so she needs extra cash.
3) The doctor has a great reputation years ago, and he's at the forefront of new science.

The doctor travels there, and there is a lot of scientific stuff going on. The doctor helps the old man do things with the patients, and she's upset that she's not helping people as she expected, but she's intrigued by what's going on.

She wanders around the property one night, and things happen...
 
Let's expand on this idea. The "old man" is a doctor himself, with a boom or bust reputation. Some of his research ideas in the past were seen as brilliant, others down right perverse. And as the research became more lurid and perverse, he would be forced to leave the mainstream research institutes, you know, universities and so forth, and had pretty much fell from site.

Our young female doctor, for whatever reason, needs money, wants a challenge, takes a job with the old man, even after warnings to stay away from him( and by the way, the old doctor is now completely insane, and obsessed with perverse sex).

She thinks the research is one thing, helping people, but finds it mostly sexual in nature. And all concerning men. The old man doctor continues to assure her it is worthy research. And being just a little naive, she continues to believe him.

However, even she becomes leery of some of the work. Male patients are sometimes brought before her and the old man doctor. Some are awake, some are not. All are somewhat grotesque in appearance. Some are downright scary looking. Faces mangled or burned, arms and legs gone. But they all seem to have overly large cocks. And she begins to since all of them staring at her and she notices there cocks becoming rock hard.

Our female doctor has been told not to go outside the compound at night. And there is an elevator in the building she is expressly forbidden to use. Now the old man doctor secretly wants her to go outside alone, or get in the elevator alone. Of course this is where all the extreme stuff is going on. This could be one way she gets caught up in the extreme sex.
 
Back
Top