Guys who Get a Grip: let's talk COCKRINGS, steel, silicone, leather, all

A three-set I've had for some time. Absolutely love them! My other is a single-ring with attached butt-plug ... so great for walking around with in the 'real world'!

hey, i could probably put that together out of rings i have on hand. those look like silicone??
Oxballs do a chubby silicone three rings in triangle formation. The call it the tri-sport cocksling. Looks good online but not my thing personally. Anyone had one of those on? And how is it?

Oxballs do a chubby silicone three rings in triangle formation. The call it the tri-sport cocksling. Looks good online but not my thing personally. Anyone had one of those on? And how is it?

And here it is as presented by a UK sales outlet:

http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/oxballs-tri-sport-sportsling-by-atomic-jock-83984.html

And a pic:

83984_4.jpg

Squidgy, eh? so different in that respect to the other three-ring slings I see around.

Here's a really significant theme for the thread. Thanks for raising it, badguy. We could do with some discussion about coaxing sex-toy-reluctant women. Our grounds for confidence in the attempt is surely this: Most women who have guys who are not at the horse-hung monster-cock end of the range, most women will find that their man slightly thicker, harder and hard right up into the glans, ridges more pronounced - gives them a new level of pleasure from foreplay through initial penetration and the whole experience of the fucking to orgasms more extreme than they've had before through penetration. Guys, if that's not a win win for a woman I don't know what is. So let's get coaxing!

I've a couple of suggestions, and my own story to tell, but I'll put up this call meanwhile.

At last I'm getting round to making that suggestion!
A fellow could have a 'Ribbed Ring' from PerfectFitBrand to hand, whether the black one or even better for this purpose the clear one. Once it's stretched over you it becomes quite thin and hardly noticeable, and it's really stretchy so that putting it on when fully erect and just about to go for penetration would be very easy and quick. Whether you've mentioned it beforehand as a possibility, or - each guy must judge - put it on as just your own business and see if she notices a difference, it's a ring which is visually discreet yet will give some of the enhancement a more serious ring will give: a bit thicker and harder, no issue staying that way, and for many guys a delay in ejaculation.

If she finds there's been an extra zing for her, well you're well away with cockring pleasures! :)

93015.jpg

perfectfitbrand.com/ribbed-ring.html

Last edited:
My own story of introducing a cockring to my wife:

Having long ago had a try with a small rubber ring around my shaft and we both didn't like it at all ...

I became seriously intrigued with the large diameter steel shiny items in a display cabinet in a local sex store. Really helpful conversation with the guy there who knew his stuff. Bought a couple of simple slim ones to try for size and I was very soon back to get the heavy shiny steel square-section [expensive!] one which remains my favourite style of ring.

After a while wearing it sometimes but never yet for sex I thought, 'come on lad, you gotta take the plunge and see what she thinks of your new kink.' So one evening I put on the shiny biggie under my denim [commando], and I had the simple cheap ring of the same diameter in my pocket. I sit beside my woman watching telly and at the right moment I say to her, "Love let me show you something. I want you to guess what it is." She couldn't. So I told her how it is for a guy when he carefully puts his balls through a thing like this and then slips his flaccid cock through too, and what that does for his erection ... And she's smiling and looking alarmed and eager in equal measure ... so I say:

"Actually darling they make really handsome thick ones which are even more effective and more comfortable. And I've got one on right now."

At first I don't let her undo my flies. So she explores with her hands. Then she's down there with her teeth and she's wild with the teasing. I get my jeans down. And I discover afresh what cock-worship can be like.

... and she discovers soon afterwards how much more readily she can come to orgasm on her husband's meat pole when it's bigged and hardened up with this enhancement ...

That's about three years ago? And hardly ever do we make love without me wearing one. :)

My own story of introducing a cockring to my wife:

Having long ago had a try with a small rubber ring around my shaft and we both didn't like it at all ...

I became seriously intrigued with the large diameter steel shiny items in a display cabinet in a local sex store. Really helpful conversation with the guy there who knew his stuff. Bought a couple of simple slim ones to try for size and I was very soon back to get the heavy shiny steel square-section [expensive!] one which remains my favourite style of ring.

After a while wearing it sometimes but never yet for sex I thought, 'come on lad, you gotta take the plunge and see what she thinks of your new kink.' So one evening I put on the shiny biggie under my denim [commando], and I had the simple cheap ring of the same diameter in my pocket. I sit beside my woman watching telly and at the right moment I say to her, "Love let me show you something. I want you to guess what it is." She couldn't. So I told her how it is for a guy when he carefully puts his balls through a thing like this and then slips his flaccid cock through too, and what that does for his erection ... And she's smiling and looking alarmed and eager in equal measure ... so I say:

"Actually darling they make really handsome thick ones which are even more effective and more comfortable. And I've got one on right now."

At first I don't let her undo my flies. So she explores with her hands. Then she's down there with her teeth and she's wild with the teasing. I get my jeans down. And I discover afresh what cock-worship can be like.

... and she discovers soon afterwards how much more readily she can come to orgasm on her husband's meat pole when it's bigged and hardened up with this enhancement ...

That's about three years ago? And hardly ever do we make love without me wearing one. :)

you tease.... ;)

Heck I'm bumping from page four!

I just bought a new pair of smart casual trousers. It's reminded me that, for guys who like to wear a ring as daywear, the cut around upper thigh and crotch, and the depth of the flies, is really significant for having your junk bulge looking good. The fab thing about my new purchase - Jack and Jones regulars, 'Clark' - the fab thing is that I can wear my chunky steel and also a fat band of silicone [so I can comfortably cycle] and the look of me is, in my view, appealing without being outrageous.

My point: good choice of style of pants is crucial for a handsome 'show' as it is for sexy comfort and that secret sense of the 'presence' of your equipment which guys who do this so know what I mean. :cool:

Simon

That's a deeper-than-average donut on him. Handsome. D'you know who makes that one?

I see how the steel donut design is visually so pleasing. That said, I stay with my preference for a more 'square section' steel on me, as I like how the flat surface of it provides a comfortable cushion for the back of my balls and for the base of my shaft when it's folded away in briefs. She adores the substantial steel of the square section to grind and heave on but that's a whole other story! :D

Hey all!

I'm seriously wanting to get into cock rings, I've tried a couple of cheaper ones and more recently a durex pleasure ring (again very amateur). I love the look and feel of them so far so am considering going a little more "pro". Nowhere near the metal ones yet, not that pro! But something a little better quality and hopefully more rewarding.

I'm thinking of going with one which goes round the cock and balls rather than what I've experienced til now which is purely the cock. Where am I supposed to be measuring firstly? Also being a complete noob (please don't ridicule me!) are they fitted when erect or when flacid? I've tried both, but I'm not overly sure. I can't imagine trying to get my hard cock, plus now tight balls into a ring!? So I'm thinking flacid! But then what if it's too tight when I harden up? I'm not a small guy but at the same time I'm nowhere near eye watering status, I'd go with average length and girth is quite slim, some of the pics I see are of pretty large cocks, are they not suitable for the average guy or am I just missing those pics?

I know your probably laughing at my newbie cock ring status right now and all it's associated questions (I did ask you not too! :D) but I feel like it's best to ask.

Great thread btw, it's inspired me to persue this!

:heart:

Hey all!

I'm seriously wanting to get into cock rings, I've tried a couple of cheaper ones and more recently a durex pleasure ring (again very amateur). I love the look and feel of them so far so am considering going a little more "pro". Nowhere near the metal ones yet, not that pro! But something a little better quality and hopefully more rewarding.

I'm thinking of going with one which goes round the cock and balls rather than what I've experienced til now which is purely the cock. Where am I supposed to be measuring firstly? Also being a complete noob (please don't ridicule me!) are they fitted when erect or when flacid? I've tried both, but I'm not overly sure. I can't imagine trying to get my hard cock, plus now tight balls into a ring!? So I'm thinking flacid! But then what if it's too tight when I harden up? I'm not a small guy but at the same time I'm nowhere near eye watering status, I'd go with average length and girth is quite slim, some of the pics I see are of pretty large cocks, are they not suitable for the average guy or am I just missing those pics?

I know your probably laughing at my newbie cock ring status right now and all it's associated questions (I did ask you not too! :D) but I feel like it's best to ask.

Great thread btw, it's inspired me to persue this!

:heart:

yeah, definitely when you're soft.

i used the stretchy cock armour (look back up the thread), it gives you some room to grow, but certainly does the job.

there are only2 or 3 sizes, you can kind of judge by what you know about your self.

steel is a bit more tricky - you need to worry about two dimensions - diameter and thickness.

i went to the local sex toy shoppe - they were really helpful.... lol

might try with some inexpensive metal rings - hardware store stuff, until you find the right size.

simon is the steel expert, i'm sure he'll be along to help you soon...

yeah, definitely when you're soft.

i used the stretchy cock armour (look back up the thread), it gives you some room to grow, but certainly does the job.

there are only2 or 3 sizes, you can kind of judge by what you know about your self.

steel is a bit more tricky - you need to worry about two dimensions - diameter and thickness.

i went to the local sex toy shoppe - they were really helpful.... lol

might try with some inexpensive metal rings - hardware store stuff, until you find the right size.

simon is the steel expert, i'm sure he'll be along to help you soon...

That's great, thanks for taking some time out for me! As I say as nice as the steel ones are, I'm nowhere near that currently so therefore I'm kind of glossing over those in order to get to grips with the other kind. Really want to get things right before moving on.

That's great, thanks for taking some time out for me! As I say as nice as the steel ones are, I'm nowhere near that currently so therefore I'm kind of glossing over those in order to get to grips with the other kind. Really want to get things right before moving on.

Hey Perv! Great that you're exploring here!
So, you want a more 'pro' ring, round cock-n-balls all, with more give to it that steel has. From the bewildering variety out there, there'll be a few you're gonna like a lot. My question before making any suggestion:

Do you have in mind a ring primarily for sex, or primarily to give you a handsome bulge under clothing, or a ring that would really suit for both? Hear from you mate.

Simon

Hey Perv! Great that you're exploring here!
So, you want a more 'pro' ring, round cock-n-balls all, with more give to it that steel has. From the bewildering variety out there, there'll be a few you're gonna like a lot. My question before making any suggestion:

Do you have in mind a ring primarily for sex, or primarily to give you a handsome bulge under clothing, or a ring that would really suit for both? Hear from you mate.

Simon

Hey Simon,
Thanks for the encouragement! So I'm thinking primarily for sex, I doubt i'all use it much more than that to begin with, purely because it's not that convenient for me with rugby etc throughout the day. Although a handsome bulge does sound rather appealing! ;)

Back