Let's get this out in the open... I am better than you are.

Starfish

Mind fucked and broken
Joined
Feb 2, 2001
Posts
15,926
at being myself and cooking vegitarian food.


What do you do best in life. What is your best talent?
 
Starfish said:
at being myself and cooking vegitarian food.


What do you do best in life. What is your best talent?

My work.....

and Yes, I would be happy to check out your art :p
 
Re: Re: Let's get this out in the open... I am better than you are.

Trail48 said:


My work.....

and Yes, I would be happy to check out your art :p


My tits are on vacation right now, but the minute they get back, I am sure they'll like to post again.




Licky, you are not. You have no idea. I should be doing a million other things right now.
:heart:

One, might be putting up a new av, but I have to get them off the camera and pick which one to use. It's SO much work. :D
 
Re: Re: Re: Let's get this out in the open... I am better than you are.

Starfish said:



My tits are on vacation right now, but the minute they get back, I am sure they'll like to post again.

Wait just a minute!! your tits are on vacation? how does that work?
 
Oh you wanna bet. I'm constantly making my kids late for school when I have to drive them. I'm usually late for appointments. I usually make appointments at the last minute. I was suppose to re-do my resume weeks ago. I usually wait until the laundry pile starts moving before washing them. I could grow homemade penicillin in my kitchen sick (just kidding :p)

the list goes on and on and on... :rolleyes: :p
 
lickerish said:
I could grow homemade penicillin in my kitchen sick (just kidding :p )


I know where I need to come the next time I get an infection. :D

Kiss it and make it better licky! :kiss:
 
Kiss your piercing? Is it ouchy? Only if you kiss mine ;) :p (hehehe)
 
That can and will be arranged.

:D

The outer started gushing when they pierced it and then stopped quickly, then it started gushing last night while I was cleaning and turning it.

It has a big clot outside of it now, and smart little me isn't going to disturb it for a day or two until it seals. I just keep it clean.


My artist told me to use saline solution since I can't use dial soap.
I thought of your pussy. I was imagining your piercings when I had mine...

Wierd... maybe that is why I got so hot and horny from it. ;)

:rose:
 
Oooh.. just hearing that got me a little hot :devil: :p

About your piercing though.. and I know everyone is different, but my chica told me it's NOT good to turn the piercing, because it's trying to form skin on the inside without getting all gnashy and scar-like, and everytime you turn it, it breaks open. Try leaving it for a few days... then when you are in the shower.. let the water get it nice and lubricated and try turning it then. Or with the saline by the sink (I find the shower works best for all mine.). My piercer said the only time you need to clean it is when you see crusties, then use the saline. And do a sea salt soak like once or twice a week. oh christ, I'm shutting up now before I write a book
:rolleyes:

Or, just ignore me :p either way works for me. :D
 
I can't think of one thing. Well, I cook better than most people I know, maybe. Not my mom though. She's the best.

I am a slightly better photographer than a lot of people.
 
Rubyfruit said:
I can't think of one thing. Well, I cook better than most people I know, maybe. Not my mom though. She's the best.

I am a slightly better photographer than a lot of people.

These and you are better at making me drool than most people. :D

Your av is amazing.
 
OMG, Fishie! Your new av is amazing. The colors are hypnotizing!

And, thank you. *smooch*
 
I am trying to entice your mojo into the indigo rain of my mind, in order to get you to mind fuck me.
 
Ruby is the most charismatic person I know, certainly.

In general, I'm better at everything than most people, but worse than anyone who has true dedication or talent. I'm good enough at math, mechanics, cooking, computers, poetry, writing, painting, drawing, photography, ridicule, debate,acting, singing, comedy, fighting, survivalism, poker, stage magic, and finance to be impressive to somebody mystified by the area, but anyone who has but any efort into the field will easily outclass me.
 
Non-linear Thinking

I don't approach tasks the way most people do so I'd say I'm better rooted in non-linear thought than others. I frequently am described as a gene-splice of MacGyver and Buckeroo Banzai, which may explain the lawsuits filed by Richard Dean Anderson and Peter Weller respectively........
 
I know. I am really going to have you tell me the secrets to your amazing avs. Lighting tricks and all. Your style is so great.

What I really want is for you to fuck my body. :D
 
Starfish said:
at being myself and cooking vegitarian food.


What do you do best in life. What is your best talent?
Love the av!:)

I am "good" at several things, I excel in none. They are just everyday things, and not worth mentioning....though I think my biggest accomplishment/talent is any and everything about my son and daughter.
 
lickerish said:
I am better at













procrastination.

Uh Uh. I win the title for this one hands down. I've been buying a new computer for the last year now. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top