Flirty Girl

I read somewhere that you are waiting for a new story to be published in the next couple of days. I can't wait. As a foot note...the same article said you may be releasing some new pictures soon. I hope what I read is true.

Oh, and you will NEVER last month's yawn. Believe me your thread still gets plenty of views.

Stay good (and dirty),
Amp
:devil:

Hottie Alert

OMG!!!!!! You are one of the hottest women I've ever seen!!!! Can't wait for more!!!

Thanks for all the love!!!

I submitted a new story. I am back working on the blog. AND There's a Photo Friday up that's kinda "Best of 2012" with all new stuff coming in the next weeks. I'm still deciding what to do with this thread since I like it so much. Hope everyone's Friday (Now Saturday) is awesome :D

Last edited:
I submitted a new story. I am back working on the blog. AND There's a Photo Friday up that's kinda "Best of 2012" with all new stuff coming in the next weeks. I'm still deciding what to do with this thread since I like it so much. Hope everyone's Friday (Now Saturday) is awesome :D

Gorgeous body :)

Hey Gorgeous,

I haven't seen you online in a while (doesn't mean you haven't been here, just that I haven't caught you)

Looking as sexy as ever, I see ;) Love the pics... especially the one from below you- hot!

How you doing, good looking?

So far going through these photos, I have to say as an ass man...

DAMN

Don't forget about guys like me. Can you put on your shortest socks, highest heels and go buck wild? I love the shots where your smile comes through.

:heart::eek::devil:

Smokin' HOTT series

So glad to see you back on Lit

Your last set of photos make m mouth water

YOu are so sexy and built like a Playboy girl. The lovers in your life are so happy and lukcy! Thank you for postng C, Bobby and I love looking at you!

You are what is awsome! Pics are great (blog too). Got me standing at attention.

Off to read the new story.

Have a wet day!
Amp

Great to hear your updating the Blog Angel ... Such a Lovely Lady with a great sense of Humor and Goodies ;)

attachment.php

Let me die cause I know where Heaven is .. LOL

Thanks for Sharing .... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

You

Hi, I write for Lit and just realized this board was here. I have spent the last hour perving out on all the amateur flesh here. Thought I'd contribute a little something :)

I apologize in advance if I mess anything up with this attachment process.

Gorgeous body, spec boobs ! :D

You

Great to hear your updating the Blog Angel ... Such a Lovely Lady with a great sense of Humor and Goodies ;)

attachment.php

Let me die cause I know where Heaven is .. LOL

Thanks for Sharing .... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

BTW, very nice hands and nails .

Bloody hell, you are stunning and I can't stop myself from searching out every picture of your soft curves and flawless skin, I think you may be my new addiction!

Now it is a great Saturday, amazing, thanks for sharing!

your pics

Just joined recently. your pics are awesome. very sexy. very arousing. keep them coming. i hope to see much more of you

Erotic!

Absolutely erotic! You are stunning!

That New Story

….read the new story last night and loved it. It sure seems like there should be a follow up to it on the way……...

Back