Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so happy tuesday. it is titty tuesday, so there will be tits, but first the fashion of yesterday and today.

so my blouse yesterday



it might actually be a swimsuit coverup, and I might actually just not care

and yes titties



and for today, I thought I'd go outdoors


and yes outdoor titties



Holy hot tamales!!! Your boobs clearly have a mesmerizing impact on me, because I lose rational thought When viewing your pictures!! :devil::devil::devil:
 
I am fond of outdoor boobs. And fond of fondling them, outdoors.
Hope your Tuesday is moving along, with or without the strange clouds of normal people surrounding you.

LOL - over the many years I have come to conclusion there are no normal people, there are only people who appear to be normal because we don't know them well enough. Inner weirdness lurks in everyone, and that is pretty cool in my book.
 
I'm sure that shirt will look fabulous all wet.

And outdoor boobs make everything better.;)

You are just a super sexy woman.
 
lol. violence and assault is good if committed using only boobies, huh?

Not sure of many guys that will complain, and a lot of ladies will be asking for more as well!! Hope the day is going well Sexy Lady!!Thanks for the Titty Tuesday show and tell! I like the cover-up/blouse I'll just be asking lots of questions standing over you in that top ... Just don't get your wires crossed ... :) :kiss:
 
Holy hot tamales!!! Your boobs clearly have a mesmerizing impact on me, because I lose rational thought When viewing your pictures!! :devil::devil::devil:

lol, thank you

New office uniform.. Three Post It Notes

only one request per person per day shall be considered ;)

I am fond of outdoor boobs. And fond of fondling them, outdoors.
Hope your Tuesday is moving along, with or without the strange clouds of normal people surrounding you.

LOL - over the many years I have come to conclusion there are no normal people, there are only people who appear to be normal because we don't know them well enough. Inner weirdness lurks in everyone, and that is pretty cool in my book.

who doesn't want to fondle boobs outdoors ;)

I think normal people may exist, they just avoid me.

Indoors or outdoors, your breasts are amazing.

thank you

Absolutely spectacular outfits and breasts

ok, now you are just being too nice. my outfits are questionable.

I'm sure that shirt will look fabulous all wet.

And outdoor boobs make everything better.;)

You are just a super sexy woman.

i wonder. and thank you

Not sure of many guys that will complain, and a lot of ladies will be asking for more as well!! Hope the day is going well Sexy Lady!!Thanks for the Titty Tuesday show and tell! I like the cover-up/blouse I'll just be asking lots of questions standing over you in that top ... Just don't get your wires crossed ... :) :kiss:

haha. thank you. oh I do like titty tuesdays, but also really like movie mondays too. ;)
 
still perfecting their weaponization

Have you ever had your tits examined at in- flight immigration for banned foods you harbour there?
 
I think a wet tshirt thread will be needed soon.

well it is summer.

still perfecting their weaponization

Have you ever had your tits examined at in- flight immigration for banned foods you harbour there?

nah just basic wanding and pat downs (one airports metal detector used to go off because of my underwire).

I actually have a ton of airport and plane stories. that shall be my next ramble.
 
so happy tuesday. it is titty tuesday, so there will be tits, but first the fashion of yesterday and today.

so my blouse yesterday



it might actually be a swimsuit coverup, and I might actually just not care

and yes titties



and for today, I thought I'd go outdoors


and yes outdoor titties



bless your soul for sharing such lovely boobs! made my day... and the seat at the bar is still open... shots. forget the beer...
 
Airport and airline stories.

ok, first I will admit I talk to strangers in airports and on planes. I go by their attitude though. I may not talk to my neighbor or we may talk the whole time. Military guys in fatigues are often chatty. They are often coming home or going back, and either way amped up. Children like to chat. Airport wandy plane lander dudes often like to chat, and old people like to chat.

I have done a wandy dance with an airport guy. Spent an hour chatting with pilots as our flight was delayed. had someone else's child glued to me for like 2 hours in an airport. Had lunch and dinner with strangers (like, if there is a wait at a restaurant and the smallest tables are tables for 2, and my name comes up, I ask those waiting if any other person wants to take seat 2 and skip the wait. The last one was an elderly lady who told me all about her son the doctor and her stroke).

have I ever considered meeting up with someone I met in the airport. I have actually. myself and 2 chicks actually went out a few times (we were all living in the same city and met on a delayed flight home). There was also one military guy that was coming home to the same city I was going to be working in for 2 days. Had he offered a tour of the city, I would have offered a tour of my hotel room. I enjoyed our 2 hour long conversation on the plane quite a bit, but alas, we parted ways as we exited the plane.

I have had a sugar packet confiscated because if it spilled it could be mistaken for anthrax. A spork confiscated because, I guess, I could spork someone. An eyelash curler heavily inspected by a man and who then called over another man to look. Outside of the US, I had a non English speaking woman inspector very confused over my bottle of foundation. I tried saying foundation, makeup, even pretending to apply it, and she didn't understand. I finally said "Cover Girl" and she understood and let it go.

I prevented a chick from stripping in the airport once. She did not speak English, and kept setting off the metal detector. she was a few people ahead of me, and it was clearly her barrette. but security can't touch or wand you without your consent, she was unable to give consent, they were trying to motion about pockets and such, and she was about to take off her shirt because she just couldn't understand. I ran up and undid her hairclip and sat it on the belt. Security can't touch, I can lol.

I had a security guy ask me to take off my top (it was oversized) but instead do a pat down when I informed him that I could but then I'd be standing there in my bra lol. I have declared my purse as a weapon, specifically as a bludgeoning device. underwire that kept setting off a metal detector, Oh I used to work in Evansville Indiana one week a month. my airport security was usually pretty easy, though once my bag was flagged by the bomb sniffer, and they decided it was a dryer sheet they found inside (weird). However, Evansville security was a little tougher. My layover was in Atlanta, and I am a smoker, but Evansville always confiscated matches and lighters. Now because I flew all the time, the security guy got to know me. And I think he had a quota for special hand searches, and because he knew me, and I was always friendly, he always pulled me. Which meant I had to hide more and more lighters and matches, so I could be sure I'd have something in Atlanta. Thus he would confiscate more and more each trip (he always missed at least one though) It got to the point where he was confiscating 8 or 9 lighters and several books of matches each time, and I had already told him I have so many so I can slip at least one by him for atlanta. He always joked about putting me on the list, as well as joked about saving them and sending me back a box (I gave him my hotel and my home address, but alas he never sent me a box of my lighters back)

I have had emergency landings, one a siren was going off the whole trip back to the airport and they had fire and ems waiting on the runway "in case". I have gotten snowed in on a flight from Atlanta to Florida because of like 1/4 inch of snow, but flew out of atlanta to florida through a hurricane. One fun bad flight was the last flight of the night to a small airport on a prop plane, it was just a bunch of my coworkers and I, and a family. My coworkers and I had spent the night in the bar, so we were in fabulous but loud moods. I saw the family and was thinking they were going to hate us, given that everyone knew each other, and it was an almost empty plane, we were going to be conversing loudly over many aisles. Well the flight was the most turbulent flight I have ever been on. their kids started crying and freaking out, so all of us started pretending it was a roller coaster, screaming and cheering with our arms up for every drop. They started joining use, and joining our silly conversations, we even sang rounds of kid's song together. Parents actually looked relieved to have a plane full of lit 20 and 30 year olds. once it stabilized, the pilots gave everyone a tour of the cockpit (pre 9/11 obviously)

two of my facebook friends are people I met on planes. I've been bumped to first class once, which was nice. my luggage misplaced and had to be delivered to me a few times. once had most of my panties disappear from my checked luggage lol.

Ah air travel, so many stories.
 
Ramble on. We'll love them.

thanks, I was going to anyway. it is my thread and i'll do what I want lol

bless your soul for sharing such lovely boobs! made my day... and the seat at the bar is still open... shots. forget the beer...

always happy to share my boobs ;)

And I'm very curious what you would wear under the tshirt.
Or not wear.:devil:

well i think wet t-shirt rules are nothing underneath.
 
Why, Justa! You changed your avatar.

Looks nice.

I did. thank you. I have been playing in the playground and one of the threads related to avatars, so I figured I would start changing it up by using pictures that I have posted, and changing it periodically. plus I had a few comments that it would be nice to see me in my avatar, so yeah, I did.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top