sons friend

goaly08

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 26, 2008
Posts
567
name: pat
age: 18
looks: blond hair, blue eyes, athletic built
occupation: college student and kids soccer coach
cock size: http://cockporfavor.tumblr.com/post/26445938918

Its early Saterday morning, and Pat was pumping weights in the gym. He had been working out for the past 30 minutes trying to build more muscle. pat did one last rep, before dropping his weight to the floor. pat had a quick shower, and pulled a pair of cargo shorts and a sleeveless shirt. As he walked out, Pat saw girls checking him out. Pat smiled to himself. He was a young stud, bringing home woman almost every night. Most woman would come back for more, since he was so good in bed.

Pat was captain of his highschool football team and real popular with most of the other students, but also bullied other kids including your son. all year he had bullied him, getting him to do his homework, get money from him plus other stuff. one day had left school early and saw you picking your son up and couldnt believe what he saw. from that day he hatched a plan to try and get you. he start to talk to your son, making a deal with him. he does what he say and he would stop bullying him beating on him.

That is how it came to me starting to come over to your house. almost dayly im over not even wanting to be around your son. mainly there to be around you. even helping you from time to time around the house. acouple monthes have passed and you and your husband have gotten used to me being around, even liking me. you getting used to seeing me checking you out nowing its normal. your so comfortable with me that acting and dressing certain ways around me dont bother you. always welcome over whether sons home or not. him always trying to figure out what it is i could be up to.

which brings up back to me leaving the gym. i jump on my bike my dad bought me for doing so well in football and drive around as i head home. eventually turning onto our street. you living only few doors down from me. coming up to your house i figured id stop over, specially sense i know your son is on an over night trip with your husband. i pull into your driveway and turn my bike off. the garage closed so no clue if your home or up yet. i walk up to the front door and
nock on hoping your home and wonder what she could be wearing today.

(can be quick scene or dragged out with him ending up with other moms or her with more of sons friends, like some kind of detailed response. if like i have site with pics of different woman i posted each with multiple outfits if want to pick looks or outfit http://goaly08.imgur.com/ )
 
Last edited:
After cleaning the house and making dinner, i sit on the couch and have a glass of wine. I spread my legs and close my eyes. The wine makes me warm. Then I hear someone at the door.

328354_05big.jpg
 
standing outside the door. wearing only the basketball shorts and sleeveless shirt i wore to work out in. looking around knowing someone is home sense the garage is open and theres a car in it. i reach out and ring the bell.
 
I get up and answer the door. Pat, my handsome young ma is there. "Hey pat, wanna come in?

328354_02big.jpg
 
afternoon Mrs Monak i say as i step inside the house. for the most mart my shirt is dry from riding the bike over. how you doing today? where is everyone
 
Mark is not back from school yet. I looked at pat's body. Have a seat. I patted the space next to me.

328354_04big.jpg
 
Back
Top