Protection (closed)

My eyes go wide as you pull the club out of your bag, slapping it against your hand and then lubing it up before you tease my clit and spread my lips wide with your fingers. I moan hotly as you continue to tease my clit, my eyes looking into yours and begging for the orgasm that wants to be let loose.

“Alan…” I start to say, my words stopped as your finger press against my lips. I whimper and moan, my eyes pleading for mercy.
 
Knowing that I have pushed you as far as you can stand without cumming, I lay the club down on the bed and kneel between your thighs. Looking up at you, "Now, love . . . it's time." Leaning in, I wrap my tongue around your clit and use the rough surface of my tongue to stimulate you further.

Feeling your thighs tighten against my face . . .
 
“Ohh!” I yelp as you kneel between my leg and wrap your tongue around my clit, caressing it with rough care. I buck my hips up against your lips, whimpering as I feel my entire body tighten.

“Alan!” I cry out, my fingers tightening in the bedspread as my thighs tighten against your cheeks. When my orgasm comes, it’s powerful. I cry out and moan, riding your tongue as my pussy flutters and clenches and my juices run from my pussy in a small little river.
 
Lapping up all the juices that I can handle, I feel your legs begin to relax their tight grip on my face. Sitting back on the bed, a hard cock still pointing in your direction. "Well, young lady, have you learned anything from your experience tonight?"

"Before I release you from my custody, I do believe there is one more thing you need to take care of. I'll leave it up to you to decide how you are going to make this problem of mine go away."
 
I sigh and relax as you sit back up on the bed, your hard cock still pointing at me. I nod my head, my voice escaping me. I point towards our drawer and wait until your retrieve the lube from within. I slick up the valley between my breasts for you, my eyes giving you the invitation to rest your cock there.
 
Now that's an invitation I'm not going to turn down. Straddling your tight tummy, I nestle my cock between your breasts, and slide them slowly toward your chin. My fingers reach for your nipples, still hard from your evening of orgasms; not sure who is going to enjoy this more.

"What would you like your officer to do, miss?"
 
I moan as your fingers find my nipples, caressing them as you ask me what I want you to do.

“I want you to please yourself with my breasts and then cum on my face.” I say in a gasp as your cock bumps against my chin. “I want your cum to show just what a bad and naughty girl I’ve been.”
 
Just hearing you talk like that is almost enough to make me cum; between fingering you on the couch and the treatment in the basement and bedroom, I am hard and ready to cum. Slilding back and forth my cock bumps into your chin on almost every stroke; my balls slide across your slickened skin. Pressing your breasts together to form a tunnel to fuck; lust overtakes your eyes and face.

"Stick you tongue out, missy."
 
I stick my tongue out like I’m ordered, licking the head of your cock every time it comes near my chin and lips. I look up at you, a smile on my face as I watch your pleasure yourself with my body. God, this moment is so perfect that it brings tears to my eyes.
 
This is no longer a game between the two of us . . . it has turned into two people, in love, doing whatever it takes to satisfy the other completely. Seeing the look on your face, tears running down your cheeks, I lose it, "God yes, lover . . . " My body bucks on your belly as my first strong stream of hot cum splashes on your face .
 
I gasp as you cum across my face. The first spurt lands across my nose and cheek. The second across my chin and lips. The third starts to pool against my throat and trail down my breasts. I’m marked as yours, wholly and completely.

“Alan…” I whimper as you continue to buck against my chest in a soothing motion. “Kiss me, please.” I whisper, my cum covered chin tilting towards yours as I ready myself for the soul searing kisses that I’ve become addicted to.
 
Sliding down until I am stretched out on top of you, pressing my lips to yours . . . my lips still covered in your juices, my cum covering your face . . . within seconds, our kiss evolves into a battle of tongues and uncontrollable passion.
 
Our kissing has set my body on fire and my hips are pressing against yours, wiggling to get a rise out of your cock one more time. My hands trace down your body, fingers digging into your ass as we caress one another.

“I love you, baby.” I whisper as I press my forehead against yours, looking into your eyes with a passion that I’ve never felt before. “How is it possible to love someone this much? You’re everything to me.”
 
"Don't know the answer to that, babe . . . but you and Molly are everything to me too." As you wiggle around under me, I can feel a stirring again . . . how do you do it, somehow you always manage to get a rise out of me . . .

Starting to squirm a bit on top of you as our still wet bodies react to each other.
 
I moan softly as I feel your cock hardening against my thighs. “I love our play time together. You get me so hot and wild.” I say, feeling you start to squirm on top of me.

I give you a naughty grin as we share a little bit of pillow talk. “I can’t wait to get you all to myself for a week. I can only imagine how well you’re going to use my body.”

I let out a loud moan as I feel the head of your cock press against my entrance. “Yes, baby. Fill me.”
 
Even surprised myself as to how soon I was ready to go again; feeling your lips begin to spread open as I press forward against your slippery entrance . . . easily sliding all the way in, being squeezed your tight muscles as we come together.

Monaing against your lips as we kiss and tease each other's tongues . . . "Fuck me, love . . . make me cum again."
 
"Oh, yes." I moan as we kiss and I start to move my hips in a primal rhythm that matches yours. As you thrust into my pussy, I push up with my hips to take you as deeply as possible. The motion continues as our moans and motions become more frantic.

"Come on, baby. Cum in me. Give me your seed and your baby." I whisper against your ear as I nip the sensitive lobe with my teeth.
 
"The baby part will come soon enough, love; right now, we're just practicing."

Thrusting back against you as you lift up against me, fucking you deep and hard, our motions in unison . . . "Yesssssssss, baby . . . . . cumminggggggggggg."
 
“Yes!” I yelp as I feel your cum start to flood my passage. I start to cum alongside you, whimpering and trembling in your arms as we kiss and start to relax after such an explosive session.

“Fuck, babe, that was wonderful.” I moan as I press my lips against yours gently.
 
Holding you close as we kiss and cuddle before falling asleep . . . pretty sure that a certain 5-year old will be knocking on the door before the alarm goes off in the morning; so before falling asleep, I make sure all the toys are put away . . . don't want to have to answer any questions about cuffs and a night stick.
 
I’m sound asleep as you move around the room and collect our toys before settling behind me. It’s early in the morning when Molly knocks on the door, waiting patiently until you come to answer.

“Alan, I’m hungry.” She says, rubbing her eyes that are full of sleep. “Can I have cereal, please?”
 
"Sure, Molly . . . go on downstairs, I'll be there in a couple of minutes to help you." After grabbing some sweats to throw on over my boxers, I start waking you with a kiss and telling you I'm getting the coffee started and helping Molly with her cereal before school.

Molly hears me coming downstairs and runs to meet me in the kitchen, "How come you always get up early with me?" Smiling at her, "Because I like to spend the time with you and let your Mommy sleep a little longer."
 
I mumble something and nod, burrowing deeper into the blankets as you try to get me up and going. “Bring me coffee in fifteen?” I ask as you go to walk downstairs.

“Tomorrow can we go out for waffles? Just you and me?” Molly asks as she sits at the table and waits for you to serve up the cereal. “Please, Alan?”
 
Guess I'm the short order cook around here . . . not something I ever envisioned in my life. Coffee in 15 for my love, cereal for the Princess . . . what a life I live these days!!

"I think we can do that, Molly. Just a special date for you and me, like when your Mommy and I go out on special dates." Cereal and juice on the table, coffee done. "I'm taking some coffee up to your Mommy. We'll see if she is awake before I take you to school today."
 
I’m still snuggled in and sleeping when you come to check on me. I mumble something as you try to rouse me and turn to show you my back, intent on going back to sleep. As you try a second time, I moan and shake my head.

“Just ten more minutes.” I mutter, pulling the pillow over my head.
 
Back
Top