Fighting “no nut November”

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
So I don’t normally bring in politics but today I saw a tweet by Xhamster where they had been getting threats from people who are participating in “no nut november” . Now when I first heard of it, I just thought it was a goofy challenge people were doing...then I saw the responses where there were death threats and lots of anti-Semitic imagery. I then had it explained that while there are people just doing it as a fun challenge, it is also being pushed by some prettt awful people who claim to care about issues like exploitive porn industry practices and treating porn addiction while really just using that as a shield to cover for their pretty horrible views.

So you know what? fuck no nut November!

So, that’s the inspiration, lets get to the story ideas!

1. Girl hears a bunch of guys planning to participate. She at first teases them and then convinces them that she has something that will help. She presents them with cock cages and offers an incentive: if they make it through the month, she’ll let them do whatever they want to her...guts agree, how hard could it be?. They start wearing them, ignoring their girlfriends and wives thinking of how sweet it will be at the end of the month. They brag online about how easy it is.

End of the month comes and girl tells them to take their pants off. She takes a pic of their cocks and then abandons them, claiming she has no idea what deal they meant or why she would know where the keys to the cages are. They manage to get the cages off and try to call their partners only to find out they’ve left them for other guys and the girl they had a deal with.

They try to masturbate and find they can’t get off. Utterly ruined, they consign themselves to a lonely sex free life.

2. The whole “no masturbation” thing has also been getting shipped around by a lot of Far right groups as well. Skin head guys try to Participate and their even worse attitude drives their partners into the arms of the very people they’re marching with torches about.

3. All right, let’s do a couple fun ones:

A. Camgirl makes a series of videos where she tries to break a “no nut November” participant’s will. If they make it an hour, they’ll get all of her tips, if they fail she gets to use them as a prop for the night and they have to match her tips

B. Mom hears son is participating and asks him why. She’s glad to hear he’s not going to be watching porn but says he needs to masturbate at least once a week to be healthy. Son refuses so Mom makes a compromise: he won’t have to masturbate but he still needs to get off. Son of course says it’s not that easy so mom offers to give him a handjob. Son is shocked but agrees. Mom gets him off and son spends the week desperate to relive the experience. Mom says she doesn’t know...but if he’s intent on not masturbating, she does need to help him.

Son agrees to a new arrangement: he needs to get off every other day before school and he needs to do what mom says....but mom didn’t say she would be the one getting him off. Whether it’s becoming a slave for his aunt, trading blowjobs with other guys his age, or servicing classmates, he definitely won’t be fapping this month.

4. Christian college decides to get in on things and demands players take a pledge forbidding sex or masturbation. However, only male players are made to take the pledge. So players’ girlfriends suddenly find themselves in need of sexual relief.

A. They find it with their roommates, the other girlfriends, and men around campus to help them. It’s cheating bu they need it.

B. Players and their girlfriends actually work together to find a sexual partner for girlfriends. For example:

Linebacker and his girlfriend take swim team captain out for dinner and see if she’ll take girlfriend as her partner as well. Or, athlete asks his peer tutor to come with him to girlfriend’s room: she likes effeminate guys and fit guys and tutor fits the former to a T.

In the end there’s widespread polyamory around campus.

C. Guys find out a loophole is that only sex with women is in the contract. They soon pair up and get each other off while following the rules.
 
Back
Top