(closed for heartofcourage)

"See, that wasn't so hard." Carrie said, pressing her lips to Kat's cheek before she leaned over to pull something out of the back seat. "Play with that pretty pussy, Kitty-Kat. Don't you dare push your fingers inside without permission though."

Carrie was quickly gathering some restraints. A pair of shoelaces from her sneakers and a wool scarf that had been floating around since the winter. She was going to give Kat all the excitement that she had been craving those past few weeks.
 
Kat sighed and began massaging her outer lips, moaning as the muscles ached to be stretched and used, knots escaping from the muscles deep within. She closed her eyes in pleasure, wondering what Carrie was up to.
 
Carrie watched as Kat closed her eyes and she knew her opportunity had come. She gently placed the scarf against her eyes, tying it loose enough to be comfortable. "Trust me, Kitty-Kat." She murmured as she sat there for a moment to watch her friend stroking and caressing her pretty, wet pussy.

"You are so fucking gorgeous right now, Kat. Your nipples are rock hard. You pussy looks so delicious and inviting. Jon is an idiot if he doesn't want this." She murmured gently, letting the moment soothe her ultra horny friend. "When you are ready for the next step, I want you to move your hand off your pussy and place them both on the dashboard."
 
Kat was a bit shocked by the scarf over her eyes, but she listened to Carrie and relaxed in the moment. She trusted Carrie, always had.

A few moments later, she lifted her hands away from her aching pussy and placed them on the dashboard in front of her, being soothed by Carrie's presence and the words earlier, knowing that they rang true. She took deep breaths, but a soft whimper of need left her lips.
 
Carrie very slowly wrapped the shoelaces around Kat's delicate wrists, tying them together tightly. She gave her enough time to protest or tell her no as she tied a knot that was easy to pull loose. Pulling away, she looked at her best friend in the seat next to her. She was gorgeous in the sunlight, her thighs splayed wide, her bound hands pressed against the dashboard. There was only one thing that would make it perfect.

"How do you feel right now, Kitty-Kat?" Carrie asked softly as she reached out and pulled the top of Kat's shirt down.

She licked her lips as those luscious globes popped free, showing off those beautiful hard nipples. She couldn't help it as she leaned in and gave a quick lick to the left nipple, a fleeting ghost of a sensation.
 
Kat heard Carrie's question and jumped slightly as she barely felt her friend's tongue on her nipple. "Excited. . . . Horny. . . . A little nervous," she said. She flexed her wrists, feeling the shoestring hold them together. Her nipples were painfully hard now, and she could feel more juices leak out.
 
Carrie grinned as she heard what Kat was feeling. She was happy that things were going so well, but she also felt that if Kat still had feelings for Jon, that was something they needed to work out before this went any further.

Carrie felt bold enough to reach between Kat's thighs and gently start to massage her wet pussy lips. She was slow, methodical, not too much pressure. "Do you have the keys to Jon's pickup?" She asked softly.
 
Kat nodded, moaning in pleasure. "My purse. . . In the zippered compartment," she whispered. "I have a fob that has the same frequency for his van too, if you need that. All on the same key chain. . ." She squirmed a little bit, trying to urge Carrie to do a bit more.
 
Carrie thought to herself about that. She had a plan all in her mind to get Kat that screaming orgasm she craved. Slowly, Carrie slipped two fingers deep into Kat's pussy and started to pump them in and out. She could feel Kat squirming and knew that she wanted so much more.

"I'll tell you what we're going to do, Kitty-Kat. Based on how much you've talked about Jon and his amazing cock, I'm going to set you up with a fool proof way to get fucked." She murmured, pausing to lick and suck on Kat's neck. "I'm going to get you all riled up, ready to fuck, and then we've going to go over to Jon's car. It's got those nice tinted windows so no one will see you and then, we're going to let him know that you're there and ready for anything."
 
Kat gasped and moaned, squirming as Carrie's fingers tantalized and teased her sex. It felt so good, the way she was manipulating her, and she liked Carrie's plan.

"What. . . if he says. . . no?" she gasped, whimpering softly, wanting and needing more.
 
"Then he's a fucking idiot." She murmured against Kat's ear.

As suddenly as she had started, she stopped, pulling her fingers free from that hot little pussy. She reached behind her to grab Kat's purse. She got the keys and Kat's cell phone before opening the driver's door and stepping out of the car. There wasn't a soul in sight as she made her way over to Kat and opened the door.

"Ready, Kitty-Kat?" She asked softly.
 
"Uh huh," Kat whispered softly, turning towards the open car door and Carrie's voice. She slowly got up, a little unsteady on the heels, and she kicked them off without much thought. She knew it was a fairly short walk to Jon's pickup from Carrie's car.
 
"Good girl." Carrie encouraged, holding her bound wrists as they walked to Jon's pickup.

She clicked the door's unlocked and helped Kat to settle into the back seat. She looked so beautiful bound and exposed like she was. Carrie couldn't help it as she leaned in and circled her lips around a pretty nipple, suckling on it until it was rock hard.

"Lay back, Kitty-Kat." Carrie purred as her fingers reached to cup the other neglected globe. "When we get you nice and horny, we're going to call Jon and he'll come running."
 
Kat gasped and moaned as Carrie played with her breasts, whimpering softly in need. "You. . . Sure?"she moaned softly in need. Her back arched and she bucked her hips uselessly.
 
"I'm positive, Kitty-Kat." She murmured softly as she pressed a gentle kiss between those beautiful breasts that she had thought about so many times in the past.

Carrie gently spread Kat's thighs wide, bending her knees back against her chest as she settled in to look at those glistening folds. She licked her lips before she leaned in and gave her hot slit a long, leisurely lick. Her tongue flicked quickly over her throbbing clit, smiling as her best friend moved and wiggled.

"Don't you dare cum, Kitty-Kat." She murmured.
 
It took all of Kat's willpower not to cum as Carrie licked her clit. She bucked and whimpered and moaned loudly, pretty much begging Carrie to let her cum, to let her have release.
 
"I think you're ready, Kitty-Kat." Carrie said softly, giving that throbbing clit another long lick before she pulled away and pulled out Kat's phone.

She scrolled through her contacts until she found Jon's number and she placed the phone against Kat's ear. "I dialed the number. When he answers, tell him where you are and what you want. Expect nothing less then a good long fuck."

She couldn't help it as she heard Jon answer the phone. She leaned in and sucked on her poor nipple again, nipping at the bud as her fingers slipped into her friend's incredibly wet folds. She knew that when Kat spoke, the desire and lust would hang heavy on her every word.
 
Kat bucked loudly and moaned. "Jon. . .It's me, baby. . . I'm in your car. . . I need you. . . No, I NEED YOU!!! She bucked and looked wide eyed at Carrie. "Please, Jon. . . come fuck me like you used to. . . "

Jon heard the desire in her voice, she's guessing, and said he'll be out in a few minutes. He hung up and she looked in Carrie's direction. "You might want to scram," she whimpered.
 
"Good luck, Kitty-Kat." She murmured, placing a gently kiss against her friend's lips. "Don't forget to have a nice, long screaming orgasm for me."

With that, Carrie pulled her fingers from Kat's body, shutting the door to the truck and hurrying back to her vehicle. She sat patiently and waited until Jon came from the building and soon opened the door to his truck. She watched him pause for a moment before he crawled in and shut the door behind him. She didn't have to wait long before the truck started rocking and she hoped that Kat was getting what she really wanted. When she saw that, she started the car and pulled out of the lot, leaving the two lovers to work things out between them.
 
Kat returned to their little apartment a couple hours later, sweaty and absolutely satisfied sexually. She kissed Jon outside their door and came in. "Carrie? I'm home," she called out, shedding her clothes as she walked to the bathroom. "I'm going to take a shower real quick, okay?"

She got into the shower and ran the hot water. The sex was good, and Jon apologized for being neglectful lately, but work had him run down lately and he wanted to give her a break. Like she needed one.

But she realized that she wanted more from Carrie. The way Carrie had made her nearly cum with just a few touches and some carefully chosen words made her wet between her thighs again. Hell, not even Jon could do that, it would take Jon a few minutes to warm Kat up to that point. And damn, Carrie had a way with her. She wanted more. Hell, yes, she wanted more.

She came out of the shower and into the living room and smiled at her friend. "How are you?" she asked, plopping down.
 
"I'm doing fine." Carrie said as she turned the television channel and glanced over at the freshly showered Kat. "And you look like you've been well fucked and satisfied. I'm happy that my little plan worked. Perhaps now you can think of something besides sex."

She grinned at Kat and then turned her attention back towards the TV, knowing that sex was always first and foremost in her friend's mind.
 
"Me, think of something else other than sex? Oh, come now, Carrie, you know me better than that!" Kat laughed as she collapsed by her friend. "Hey, um. . . Thanks, by the way," she said. "I really owe you for that. . . Not to mention that if he took two seconds longer, I probably would've come back to the car and begged you to fuck me." She blushed furiously.
 
Carrie laughed softly and looked over at Kat as she blushed furiously at her confession that she would have come back to the car and begged her to fuck her. She would never had thought that Kat would get that much of a thrill over being teased.

"Oh, Kitty-Kat. You know that any time you want something from me, all you have to do is ask." She teased right back, knowing that now things were back on track with Jon. She would become a distant memory soon.
 
"Well, that's the thing." She took a deep breath and let it out, trying to calm her embarrassment and the like. "I want more of you Carrie. I won't ever be content with that, you gotta teach me more, please," she said. "Honestly. Even Jon said something was different, and that was right up until you teased me mercilessly, and it was a GOOD thing. Why on Earth would I let a good thing go to waste?" She took another deep breath and looked at her. "I mean, honestly, at least now if we fuck I don't have to call Jon EVERY time I'm horny."
 
Carrie was stunned by the confession and she looked over at Kat slowly. Cocking her head to one side, she watched as a blush settled over her cheeks and spread over her beautiful face. She reached out and gently touched Kat's cheek and let out a long sigh.

"I have to say that I'm surprised. You've never seemed to want to be with a woman before, Kat." She said softly. "Even though you know about the lifestyle that I live. Suddenly, now, you want me to teach you things?"

Gently pushing her hand along Kat's neck, she slowly removed her hand completely from Kat's body. "If you are serious about this, we will set up some rules. But before that, you have to show me that you are really willing to learn. On your knees in front of me, Kitty-Kat. Hands laced behind your neck and legs spread wide."
 
Back
Top