-Around The World In 80 Lays- (Closed-MusicanKane)

Everywhere they went, VIP treatment followed. Kent was amazed at the level of service they got went they walked into places. It was like Victoria was absolutely famous in a shop but a normal person in public. None of this was more apparent than when they walked into the restaurant. It was like watched a cartoon or movie, the chef or manager or whatever he was snapped his fingers and Kent and Victoria were ushered into a table room against wonderfully positioned windows.

It made Kent smile as he looked out and watched the sun melt away behind the horizon. This was truly living the dream. At first, it was like everything was perfect, his reward for the crap that was his childhood. Despite how great today had been, he knew it was simply a set up day. There was still another shoe to this life that had not yet dropped.

Then the chef guy said that tonight was caviar and champagne night. Kent felt his stomach curl and he glanced over at Victoria. She seemed pleased with that news, Kent had never liked fish though. Something about fish seemed to make his stomach crawl, and he use pretty sure that fish eggs would do the exact same thing.

Before he knew it the eggs and alcohol was there and the smell of the caviar hit his nose hard. He coughed and reached out to shove the plate just a little closer toward Victoria. Luckily he was given a normal menu and was able to order himself a ceasar salad and a chicken pasta dish with olive oil and basil sauce.

He laughed when Victoria ordered, surprise surprise, a chicken salad. "You really like chicken salads don't you? Is that how you keep that sexy figure of yours? The secret ingredient is chicken salad." He teased gently while sipping on his champagne.

"Well today was just awesome and I didn't even spend hardly any of that cash you gave me." He held up his wrist to show off his watch, "I kind of feel like a rapper with stuff like this on." He laughed and leaned forward. "So after this is the hotel right? I don't know how much more walking I can do before I turn into a noodle."

"Our bags can be picked up on the way out, and from here we can head to the hotel." She said as she turned looking to him over the flickering candle. "So, tomorrow, we can hit a few more shops, maybe you can find what you wanted."

Kent nodded and said, "A laptop you mean? I don't know about buying one in France. I'll wait and pick one up once we head to the states, that way it will be set up in such a way that Americans are used too, plus I don't have to deal with conversions in currency." He explained. "I'm not terribly worried about keeping myself entertained. If it gets bad before a trip to the states comes along, I'll buy a Gameboy and get my motherfucking Pokemon on!" He winked. "Sexy right? Gotta love a guy with a phat Pikachu."
 
Victoria smirked as she watched him push the caviar dish closer to her, she lifted it and placed it at the edge of the table for the waiter to remove it when he returned. "You really like chicken salads don't you? Is that how you keep that sexy figure of yours? The secret ingredient is chicken salad." He said as she watched him take a sip of his champagne.

"Tonight I ordered a house salad, a baked chicken breast and an assortment of steamed fresh vegetables. But usually for lunch that is what I eat. it's light and nutritious, and thank you for the compliment." Victoria answered as she moved away the caviar and placed the silver dish at the edge of the table. "I don't like caviar and you don't need to drink the champagne. Tonight they will bring around a tray with one brand at a time which you can taste if you like. Please don't feel obligated I know you do not drink."

She smiled at the watch as she showed it to her, and watched as he leaned forth and asked her about the hotel and she laughed softly. "I'm twice your age and you tire before me, not sure that's good or bad Kent. But, yes we will retire to the hotel after dinner. It's a nice night to relax and look out at the water for a bit. The night sky is always beautiful and I do think there is fireworks tonight due to carnival starting next week."

Victoria blinked as he swore, she shook her head in a no manner, "Not the right time or place for that language please. I don't have a clue what a Gameboy is, nor do I know what the poke thing is..."

The waiter brought over their salads and a basket of fresh baked breads and rolls, she thanked him and asked for an iced tea. Champagne was okay here and there but she hated the headaches the next morning when she drank to much. The waiter behind him circled the room with a silver tray of a new type of caviar and a champagne to match, she took a small shot sized glass from the tray and took a sip and placed it back, with a thank you and began eating her salad nibbling a French roll.

"How well are you versed on gentlemen manners?" She asked, "Opening doors, offering a hand when I slip from the car etc? Once we start on our journey, the stakes go higher than you can imagine Kent. I hate pushing you like this but it's all in the part you play. I don't what that to sound rude so please don't take it that way."

Just as she was about to take another bite she glanced to the right and watched as a tall dark haired woman walked over to their table dressed to the nines. Victoria looked at Kent then back to the woman who was around Victoria's age but had a little more in the wrinkle and weight area but still looked great. "Good evening Victoria, I haven't seen you out in such a long time." She glanced at Kent, "and who is this handsome man?"

"Greetings Emily, yes it has been a while. Business has kept me chained to the desk and please, meet Kent." She looked over at Kent, "Kent please meet Mrs. Emily Beckman. She and I have known each other since we were young girls, our father's were once business partners for a short time."
 
Kent blushed when she repremanded him for his language. He shrugged and apologized, "Sorry, Military words." He pushed away the champagne and sipped down his water. He would have ordered a Coke but he wasn't sure if soda was allowed in restaurants and the champagne had turned him off of something bubbly for the night. He looked around the room and took note of the waiters making circles with silver trays of booze and fish eggs. Some things about high society confused the fuck out of him.

Victoria asked him about gentleman manner and against he blushed, "I'm sorry Victoria I should know that stuff better. I'll make sure I make better points on doing those things from here on out. I'm probably the furthest thing from cultured in that way to be honest, but common sense and movies have taught me some things. If you excuse yourself to the restroom, I should stand as you leave and stand when you return to your seat right? I saw them do that in Titanic once." He explained.

The salads came and was almost immediately followed by a another attractive older woman. Kent instantly forgot about standing as a woman came to the table, though she didn't seem to be joining them so he thought it was okay. Victoria greeted the woman like an old friend and Kent blushed as the woman commented on his looks.

He smiled as he was introduced and took Emily's hand softly and brought the back of her hand to his lips, kissing her knuckles gently. "Pleasure to meet you Emily." He said, letting her hand slip from his fingers.

Emily gave him a smile that turned his cheeks red. He glanced at Victoria as if begging for help as to what he should do next.
 
Victoria nodded, "I don't expect you to know it all Kent. I learned though classes my father shipped me to, had to be the perfect young girl, then young lady, then woman. it seemed to never end but it got me partially where I am today."

She chuckled a bit when he said about standing when she goes to the rest room, and nodded as she chewed the bite of her salad. Swallowing it, she agreed with him, "yes."

Victoria watched how he was with Emily, and almost found it hard to hold her laugh back. She knew he was going to need a simple lesson and one of the men at the main house can help him. "Edible," Emily said and walked away as Victoria broke out laughing. "Oh darling, we need to teach you a few things."

She placed her plate aside, and watched as the waiter was headed towards the table with their soup course next. As he removed the salad plates, she asked him for a coke for Kent and once he left she shook her head.

"You're sweet Kent. You didn't need to kiss her hand this time, I know it's confusing, and when you address her unless a friend of the person use their last name. though I'm sure you made her cream her panties when your lips met her skin."

Taking a sip of the next round of champagne , she placed the glass back and told him, no more was needed to be tasted. "You will catch on, she thought you were edible. get used to it, you're a 'cougars' dream."

Not to long after the soup course came the main and with that was a coke just for him. Once the waiter left, she began eating. Victoria looked over at him and a grin moved across her face. "Tonight's the night, nervous? Scared? Anxious?"
 
Kent nodded as he listened to her instruct him on what he needed to do with a woman next time. He blushed when he was called a cougars wet dream and shrugged, "If you spoke to me a year ago and said that I would be a beautiful woman's wet dream, I would have told you it must be one of those dreams were you pee yourself." He said with a smirk.

That smirk widened to a grin as the waiter sat a glass of Coke before him. "Awww, gee wizz you are so swell." He told her and took a sip. "Oh dear god, I know it's bad for me, but that is liquid gold let me tell you." He chuckled and gave Victoria his best smile and said, "Coke's the best thing ever made by man....except maybe penicillin."

Victoria gave him a knowing smile and asked him if he was ready because tonight was the night. He blinked and gave her a look, "The night for what?" Then he saw the twinkle in her eyes and he jerked back really quick as if she had zapped him. His eyes widened and he gasped, "Oh! The Night! Oh jeez..." He took a deep breath. "Victoria, I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared. Be gentle with me beautiful." He told her with a shaky breath.

"I haven't had sex in so long, and the sex I did have wasn't fantastic, I will do my best to be good for you." Kent said. Then he smirked and leaned forward, "I do have one special power that I never told you." He said, "I can hold back orgasm for a long time. Even when I lost my cherry, I controlled myself for 36 minutes. My record after than was two hours and like think twelve minutes."

Kent grinned and wiggled his eyebrows at her. "Trust me, I may have some rough edges but you hired the right guy for this job."
 
"If you spoke to me a year ago and said that I would be a beautiful woman's wet dream, I would have told you it must be one of those dreams were you pee yourself." He said in return about her cougar comment making her laugh. The thing Victoria liked most about Kent was his realness. She knew he needed refinement but still that was what she enjoyed most.

"Coke's the best thing ever made by man....except maybe penicillin." he said when talking about his drink. She smirked along with him. That was one drug she never needed for anything sexual , and hoped to stay that way. Victoria's sex life was always wild but that didn't mean she didn't take precautions along the way.

Victoria watched as he blinked when she asked him if he was ready for tonight. "Victoria, I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared. Be gentle with me beautiful." He told her with a shaky breath. He started with and then continued,"I haven't had sex in so long, and the sex I did have wasn't fantastic, I will do my best to be good for you. I do have one special power that I never told you. I can hold back orgasm for a long time. Even when I lost my cherry, I controlled myself for 36 minutes. My record after than was two hours and like think twelve minutes."

She raised a brow and let what he just told her sink in as she took a bite and looked at him seeing him waggle his brows and she laughed. once the main meal was finished she looked at the dessert menu and made her choice and handed it to Kent letting him choose. The waiter returned to their table as she placed their order and asked for it to be boxed and watched as he left. "I'm full but they have the most divine decadent desserts."

Returning with a fancy gold box wrapped with a red bow she watched as he placed it upon the table as well as the leather folder. Victoria opened it, looked it over and slipped her black card inside it and handed it back to him and watched as he walked away once again.

"We can go, I'll get my card on the way out." She said as they walked through the restaurant, she watched as he walked with confidence. he had more than when she first met him and that was working as a benefit. he would need that once their journey began. Victoria was given her card back as well as their bags. from there they walked back to where she had parked the car and placed all the bags in and they were now driving along the coast, starring at the sunset begin to start as they headed to San Tropez.

They pulled up front of the hotel, and immediately a valet came to meet them as well as a concierge with a cart and took their luggage and bags. they were escorted to the desk where they checked in and were escorted to their private villa that looked out over the private beach where there were a few females who were topless and walking along the edge with their male partners.

The villa was private, has a private pool, sauna, outdoor shower, gardens, and more. She walked along side Kent as the concierge took them to the villa, opening the door he stepped aside and allowed them to enter. Their bags were delivered next and then they were left alone. There was nothing that wasn't extravagant in the room, from the vaulted ceilings and the clean lines through the whole room.

Victoria picked up the phone and ordered room service, ordering them each a drink and within 5 minutes there was a knock at the door, a coke for him, iced tea for her plus a bucket of ice and complimentary champagne.

"Welcome, to our villa. take a look around and get comfortable. I need to make a few calls and we can sit outside, have dessert and enjoy what is left of the sunset or the moonlight." The sheer long curtains blew with the ocean breeze bringing in the scent of salt water that smelled wonderful. She loved the Hotel Sezz, it had everything one every wanted.

Victoria walked around undressing as she called Emma and was talking about business deals, she folded her clothing and placed it aside walking around in nothing but her black laced panties like she normally would at home in her own bedroom at the end of a long day.
 
Kent knew that he was in a hotel suite of some extravagance. As beautiful as it might be he couldn't pay it any attention, he was too focused on how nervous he was. He felt like a teenager about to lose his cherry and in some ways maybe he was. Victoria didn't seem nervous at all and that only scared him more. He wondered how she would start it. Would she simply tell him to undress and go at it? Would there be a kind of build up, kissing, undressing, into the sex? Would she lay there analyzing his every move? What if he couldn't live up to her expectations?

He grabbed the bags and began to remove stuff from them, recording the clothes in the bags and then putting the items back into the bag neatly. There was no real point to it, he just wanted something to not keep himself idle. His fingers tugged on his tie a little, loosening it. When he spun around to take the desert outside he slotted Victoria pacing back and forth wearing only herpanties. He bhumbled the desert and gasped. She was on the phone still, ignoring him for the most part. That didn't prevent him from seeing her incredible body, and wonder breasts just out and about.

He swallowed hard as he realized he was really about to fuck that woman. That beautiful body would be under him as he plowed into her. Her skin free to his every caress and whim. Well maybe not that. In fact, it would probably be Victoria that would control how tonight went and what he was allowed to do to her.

He jerked his gaze away before she caught him staring and took the desert to the outside table. He sat down and sighed. Would she come out naked or almost naked? Or would she come out wearing a robe? Was he supposed to undress at all? He still wore his tailored new suit and hadn't even thought about getting more comfortable. With a groan he simply sat there and awaited Victoria to see what the next step was.
 
Victoria walked around the villa like it was her home, and for the price of it, it may as well have been. She popped a cork from a bottle of chilled wine that sat in the ice bucket, and continued her business calls while pouring a glass and taking a sip.

She glanced around now and then and watched as he went through his bags and then placed everything back in again. She looked forth and could see him moving about in the mirror before her as he took their deserts outside on the terrace.

Finally after all her calls were finished she could put business behind her as she carried her glass outside with her. Each step she took her breasts jiggled a bit, for her age her body was still tight due to working out and eating healthy.

“Business is now put to bed, and the rest of the night is ours.” She sat across from him looking out to the water, the sun was finally kissing the day goodbye as night was settling in. “It’s always been beautiful here, the view is spectacular.”

Victoria crossed her legs and sipped her drink then placed the glass down on the table and untied the bow around the dessert box and opened it up. There was two plastic forks in there along with each of their desserts.

Reaching in she pulled out a thick small paper dish. Sitting inside it was a personal sized chocolate molten lava cake with a fresh sliced strawberry on top of it. She held it up and looked at the powered sugar and nut topped cake. “This is not for the faint of heart; it’s insanely delicious and will put me into a sugar coma. This desert reminds me of sex, amazing, luscious, sexy and orgasmic.”

She placed her fork in and began to take a small bite and it was like heaven. She took another piece off with her fork and watched as the oozing chocolaty insides spilled out and then offer him a bite watching as he took it from her fork, the way his lips closed around it and pulled back. “I’m not a chocolate person, but this is my exception.”

Victoria sat there almost fully naked like it was no big deal. “You do know you can undress, or change and get comfortable Kent.” She eyed him and knew in a matter of an hour or so she would be in bed with him, she wanted to ride him hard tonight as she starred down at his handsome face and muscular chest.

“After we finish here, maybe a shower under the moonlight and then bed…sound good?” She loved the outdoor shower, it was a hot steamy night and the moon was almost full, would be beautiful to shower under.
 
Kent fought hard to keep his gaze from her as she sat down with him and looked out toward the moonlit water. The sounds of the waves could be heard crashing on the sand and the breeze brought wonderful smells along with it. Kent had only been to the beach a couple of times, but it was always with a military ship which tainted the smells with that of a big steel boat. The air on a ship always smelt of metal and fire.

He watched her open up the desert box as if there was nothing strange about having her tits out and about. His eyes found her nipples despite trying to control himself. When she opened the box to reveal the chocolate cake bomb of heaven within, the smell of it hit him like a truck. Though he wasn't sure if his mouth watered from the cake or the desire to suck on her tits. How did she keep her body looking like a twenty-year-old?

It didn't matter. He watched her slowly move the fork up to her lips and explain how this desert was like sex. He swallowed nervously and felt his pulse race. He wondered if everything she did was that much of a turn on, or if it was only when she did them naked.

He blinked and realized she was holding a fork of cake toward him and he opened his mouth for her to feed him. The cake was wonderful, and he moaned in delight as she watched him eat. "That's good. Rich as hell though, like you Victoria." He grinned, "I doubt I could eat a whole one by myself, that bite alone was heavy."

He took a breath and turned his gaze out toward the beach. His fingers went to his tie and he glanced her way, "I guess if you can be nude I should be nude too right? Can't exactly have sex with clothes on." He began to slip out of his suit blazer, standing up so he could go put the clothing away so it wouldn't wrinkle.

Once her was naked he came strolling out onto the terrace buck naked. Victoria was still sitting on the table, but the outdoor shower was now running, steam coming from the shower stall. "Shall we?" He asked coming up beside her with his dick swinging in front of him.
 
"That's good. Rich as hell though, like you Victoria." He grinned, "I doubt I could eat a whole one by myself, that bite alone was heavy." he said after taking the bite.

Victoria smirked, "I hardly go to that restaurant and when I do this is my desert that I indulge in. Just can't pass it up, my weakness." She sat there enjoying her desert as well as her wine as he started taking his tie off from around his neck.

"I guess if you can be nude I should be nude too right? Can't exactly have sex with clothes on." he said to her as she took another bite and smiled.

"Your choice, " she replied and watched as he began to slip from his blazer, then stood as he walked back into the villa while she finished the chocolate cake and watched him return fully naked.

Her eyes ran over his naked form, there was a few scars here and there but they didn't take away from his looks by far. "Shall we?" he asked her as he stood there with his dick in her face as she laughed.

Taking another sip of her wine she nodded, "we shall," she responded and stood up. Victoria bend forth as her thumbs slipped into the fancy barely there lace panties and began to wiggle herself from them. She glanced over her shoulder and looked to him, he was watching her as she left them drop to her ankles and stepped from them.

Picking them up she placed them over the back of her chair and took his hand and led him across the Terrance to the outdoor shower. The outdoor shower was surrounded by a rock wall on three sides, there was foliage growing all around within it and down over the walls. there were beautiful colorful blooms on vines filling in with the bright greens.

There was a shelf with fresh towels and everything they needed to shower as well. She walked in on the stone flooring and turned the shower on, and there were twelve jets that streamed out hot water from three directions. Victoria stepped all the way in and turned around looking at him following behind her.

She stood under the one jet from above while the others wet her down in three directions covering her body with hot water. She reached for one of the new loofahs and opened a body of jasmine scented shower gel and layered it up handing him the more manly gel and his own loohfa and she began to wash her slender toned form.

Victoria turned and tossed him her loofah sponge which was lathered all up. "Mind?" She asked and turned her back to him.
 
Kent followed her into the shower, his eyes enjoying her perfectly shaped ass. He couldn't help but look, he was naked with a beautiful woman that he was going to have sex with very soon. He let himself stare, it was his manly right. In the shower she handed him a lufa and what seemed to be the manlier of the available soaps. He found himself wondering how many of these things that she planned out well in advance.

He lathered and let himself watch her lather herself as he idly rubbed the soap around on his own body. It served only to make his cock twitch and swell. He glanced down and began to wash his crotch, he called it washing away, it really was a lot like fluffing himself up. He hadn't realized that she had turned toward him and was handing her lufa toward.

"You mind?"

He gasped and jerked his hands away from his dick, though the damage was done and he was damn near full mast, point toward her like a fat veiny finger. He blushed and quickly took the lufa from her. "Uh, sure."

He had to step closer to her, which he turned himself to the side a bit so that his penis didn't jab her thigh. Then he did as she had asked, rubbing the lufa softly over her back, his hand caressed her shoulder getting a feel for her skin as he made sure to lather her well. He leaned close to her and asked, "You want me to get your ass too?" He moved the lufa down, just above her cheeks as if waiting for permission. Which was exactly what he was doing.
 
"Uh Sure," he replied as she looked over her shoulder at him with a smirk. She watched as he stepped closer, the jets spraying them from 3 sides and above their heads. She felt his erect cock brush against her thigh as she turned her head not making a comment about it. If anything Victoria was pleased.

"You want me to get your ass too?" he asked as his lathered up hand with the loofah was already headed that way.

She laughed, "of course," she responded and placed her hands against the wall till he worked his hand down over her ass and along her thighs. it was then she turned around and looked at him. "Now, here..."

Victoria reached forth and gripped his cock, she give him a playful yank and pulled him directly to her as she stroked him a few times getting a feel of his meat. Her eyes looked within his, she wanted to catch him off guard so he wouldn't think about having sex all the way up to when they got in bed and his nerves get the best of him.

She guided him closer to her as she raised her toned leg up and wrapped it around him all the while she rubbed the head of his cock between her shaven pussy lips and kept eye contact. Victoria pushed her hips forth, angled her hips just right with her shoulders against the wall and pushed the fat head inside her as she groaned softly.

Victoria wrapped her arms around his shoulders and left him help her to get her legs up around his waist feeling him slide inside her. She just wanted the whole thing out of the way, to her this was just the foreplay. "Just wanted to feel you inside me right now..." she said with a little moan
 
Kent's hands whipped out to either side of the shower as she pulled him into her. Her soft warm tunnel wrapped around him, slowly yet eagerly eating him into her. The feel of being inside a woman was sudden and completely foreign to him. It had been so long since he had been with a woman he had though that he had forgotten what it was like. He was wrong. He remembered. He remembered all of it. The feeling of those velvety walls around his girth, squeezing and licking him. A heaven had thought he would never experience again.

His eyes found Victoria's and he let his lips spread into a wicked smile. "Did you now?" He pulled one hand from the wall and curled it around her waist, hooking around her and jerking her against him even closer. Pushing her down onto him to the hilt. He throbbed deep into her his tip forcing her body open. Sex was amazing, her body felt amazing around him. He suddenly realized how much he was about to love his job. He was determined to fuck he brains out and make himself worth every single penny she spent on him.

"Time to earn that paycheck huh, Victoria." He wiggled his hips grinding himself into her. Then he slipped his hips back, pulling his cock out of her briefly the slammed up into her again with a grunt. "It feels better than I remember."
 
"Time to earn that paycheck huh, Victoria. It feels better than I remember." He said to her as she slid down his cock letting him inside her as she squeezed his meat with her pussy muscles.

"Has nothing to do with earning a pay check, you earn it 24/7..." Victoria replied as she wiggled her body just feeling him inside her feeling him wiggle back.

Victoria locked her feet around his back, her shoulders and upper back against the wall as she looked to him, "It feels better than I remember." He said as she arched her back.

"Well Kent my pet if it feels that good fuck me," she said. "Show me how good I feel wrapped around your cock, as you said, time to earn your paycheck Darling." Victoria smirked and gave his dick a few more squeezes.
 
Kent shivered when she squeezed herself down on him. He could feel her walls actually clench and relax around him even tighter than normal. It was an incredible talent. He looked into her eyes and saw the hint of smirking mischief in the twinkle behind her eyes. She lifted herself up and wrapped her legs around him, leaned against the back of the shower wall.

Kent wiggled his feet a little further apart to support then better. Then he began to pump his hips into her. Each time he pushed into her, her legs flexed and pulled him along. It was the first time he had ever felt a woman actively fuck him back. Victoria was tight as well, her walls opened tightly each time he pushed into her.

He grunted with the effort of thrusting his way into her, his hands hooked under her ass and held her as he pumped into her, letting the feeling of being inside of her fade from him. He had to focus on not letting himself enjoy the pleasure of he soft, warm, silky walls. When he slipped and let himself feel her wonderful insides, the instant threat of blowing his load hit him like a truck. He had to roar occasionally to bite it back and keep drilling into her. He had promised she would be satisfied and he was determined to give her bliss.

With a grunt he squeezed her ass and said, "Let's move into the room yeah? I want a chance to feel your body under me. Your to beautiful not to want to feel your skin against me." He told her.
 
Victoria felt him begin to move slowly back and forth pumping his meat into her cunt as she kept her eyes within his. Her pussy muscles squeezed around his dick as she watched his expressions change as he released a grunt.

His hands moved and cupped her rounded ass cheeks as she felt his fingertips dig into the soft flesh as he held her there and left her feel the sizable dick within her nice and deep.

She watched and felt him, she needed to get him to not worry about pleasing her and just let go and enjoy the fuck. Victoria felt his hands grip tighter upon her wet flesh as she bit her bottom lip. "Let's move into the room yeah? I want a chance to feel your body under me. Your to beautiful not to want to feel your skin against me."

Victoria nodded her head in agreement as she left him pull from her and slowly unlocked her feet from around his waist and shut off the shower. She wrapped a towel around her body and tossed him one as they headed inside.

Once inside the bedroom, she felt the warm night breeze upon her skin as she dropped the towel and began to dry off. Once dried she waited for him and then looked at him. "Who said you were riding top ...?" She asked.

The towels dropped as she gave him a pull towards her as she wrapped her hand around his cock and used his prick to guide him to the bed. She released him from her hold and placed her hands upon his bare chest and pushed him back on top the bed.

Bending forth she placed her hands on his knees and started to climb up over top of him like a feline on the prowl, one that was hunting fresh meat. His cock was fully standing upwards as the tip moved between her swaying firm breasts, down along her stomach and over her shaven mound.

Victoria sat her ass on his lower stomach as she felt his cock behind her resting against her lower back as her nails raked over his chest as she looked down upon him. "Relax Kent, this isn't a test that you fail. It's all about pleasure for both not just me..."

Her hips lifted as she felt the tip of his cock slide between her parted puffy pussy lips, she moved her hips back and forth wetting his thick shaft with her cunt juices as she teased her swollen clit with the head and moaned. "Such a great cock..." Victoria said as she wiggled her hips and then lowered them down popping the fat knob inside her wet fuck hole and slowly took him in and out inch by inch as her head dropped back and she cried out.

Once he was fully inside her she sat there just feeling how this dick felt inside her. She lifted her head and looked down upon him with a smirk. "Let's cum Kent..."
 
Kent let himself settle back onto the bed as Victoria settled on top of him. She sank down on him and sliding his cock deep into her tight, hot, warmth. He sighed and let her wiggle and wrap herself around him, slowly letting himself relax. As he relaxed he found himself actually gain some stamina.

She rocked herself up and down on him, his rod sliding in and out of her tight wet tunnel. He smiled and reached up to caress her wonderful breasts. "Victoria this is the best night of my life." He told her and slowly hooked his hands around her, pulling her down around on top of him. He wanted to feel what it would be like to feel her body against his.

Once her body was on top of him, he slid her arms around her back, caressing her skin savoring the feeling of her body on top of him. His hands moved down to cup her ass and began to pump her hips up and down his cock, grunting as he felt his cock swell and throbb inside of her as his cum built inside of him.

"Victoria!" He grunted, his cock getting harder inside of her as he pumped her. "I'm close....gah!"
 
Victoria sat down on top of him, his thick meat sliding right into her wanton cunt as she squeezed him with her inner muscles a few times and just rolled her hips back and forth and then in a circle letting herself feel him within her. "M-m-m-m, very...nice."

Using her knees she started to ride his cock nice and slow, feeling him filling her to the hilt. She picked the right man for the job she thought, because he seemed to fit inside her perfectly. His length added that slight touch of pain when she drove herself down hard and squeezed pulling up then teased the head for a few seconds then dropped back down as her hands moved to outside his upper chest lowering herself down a little more.

Victoria tucked her head and watched herself slide along his cock, the way her pussy lips wrapped around his lengthy meat. She'd pop the head out, rub it against her clit and then slide him back in with a moan."Victoria this is the best night of my life." Kent said as she smiled, he had no clue what was in store for him to come.

Kent wrapped his arms around her and pulled her body to his, her breasts smashed against his chest as they started to move as one. He pumped his dick in and back out as she worked along with him, feeling him pierce her, filling her each time as she moaned out in pleasure. Victoria licked her lips, leaned her head back and clenched her teeth as they started fucking faster.

Victoria felt his cock swell within her inner walls of wet slick velvet, she heard him call her name letting her know he was going to blow his load. She pushed back up, placed her hands flat on his chest and using her knees she bounced as hard and as fast as she could as she brought herself to the edge of the cliff. Her head tossed back as she let out a loud moan, and just left loose. She flooded him with her cum as she reached her orgasm and just rode him till she had no more left knowing he would join her at any moment.
 
Kent grunted as she began to pump her hips up and down on his meat. Her breathing began to get thick and heavy and Kent's followed suit. It was hard to keep control of the tingling in his nuts. He took a deep breath and held it as she pushed herself over the edge. Once she sat back up on him, Kent lost control of himself. He could feel her juices flood over him and he let himself go.

His hands grabbed her hips and held her down on him as his cock erupted as deep inside of her as he could go. He cried out as his shaft jerked inside of her, over and over it sent ropes of thick cream into her tight tunnel. He reached up and cup her breasts and moaned, "Oh holy shit." He panted.

After what seemed like forever, his cock finally stop spilling his seed into her tight body and he fell back on the bed as if all his energy had been put into that load. He had never had sex like that before, never felt that good before, even that orgasm......cumming inside of a woman, it made it all the more intense.

He gently ran his hands up and down her thighs and looked up at her, "How was that?" He asked, "I have never been dizzy after sex before."
 
Victoria rode the man under her fast and hard, her knees moving causing her body to move up and down taking his thick dick in and back out, as her head rolled upon her shoulders, sweat was beginning to for on her brown as her breasts bounced upon her chest. "Oh god yes-s-s-s...Kent!" She said and that was it.

Her orgasm hit and she rode him with every bit of energy she had left inside her as her warm sweet honey just poured down over his erect cock inside her feeling it gush from inside her as she rode him.

Victoria felt his hands grab a hold of her slender hips and held her tightly as she bounced. he pulled her down on him, her cunt muscles contracting around his cock as she was panting and moaning in pleasure almost fighting his grip.

Victoria felt his cock throb within her cum socked walls and then felt him reach his orgasm as she gripped her righter and held her down upon him as his load was shot deep inside her as she rocked her hips back and forth. He lifted her up as she leaned her head down watching him as his hands released from her hips and moved to her firm breasts and cupped them as she squeezed his dick milking him of every drop of his seed.

"Oh, holy shit." was all her said as he panted and she smirked tossing her head back feeling her hair flip back over her head and down her back. She smirked as they both drained their very inner essence together.

He felt back as she sat there trying to regain her breathing and smiled. She felt his hands move along her soft thighs as they looked at each other."How was that? I have never been dizzy after sex before." He asked her as she pulled up and moved aside him laying back staring up at the ceiling feeling her breathing go back to normal as her knees felt weak and her body shook.

"That was fucking perfect." Was all Victoria said and turned her head looking over to him with a smile. She pushed up and went and got herself a glass of ice water and stood at the glass doors looking out over the moonlit water. He was what she was looking for and made the right choice.
 
Kent didn't know what to expect after sex. Maybe she would lay down beside him or on top of him for a bit. He wanted to feel her against him but she didn't seem interested in any of that shit. She just got off of him and walked away as if he was merely a toy she was done with for now. Kent looked up at the ceiling and realized the situation he was in now. He wasn't there for anything other than to be a living dill for her when she was horny. Hell they hadn't even kissed during the sex.

Kent got up off the bed and walked into the bathroom. He used a washcloth and water to wipe away the sex fluids from his crotch and stared at himself in the mirror. He was an employee not a friend not a lover. That was the reality of it and he needed to come to terms with that. He couldn't let himself get attached to her or attached to the sex. There could be no emotion no tenderness to it.

His job was to fuck her brains out whenever she needed an orgasm. Nothing more. Maybe bodyguard a little. In return Kent got amazing pay and the added perk of being able to see some of the most expensive places on Earth. Still, somewhere in Kent's mind he felt that the sex should mean at least a little something. Such an intimate act couldn't ever be done completely cold could it. How did the porn stars do it?

When he got out of the bathroom he simply moved back to the bed and laid down. For a while he looked up at the ceiling and wondered what she had in store for him next.
 
Victoria went outside and walked to the shower where it had all started and turned it on standing under it as she showered away the sweat and the mixture from their first time. Finishing she wrapped a towel around her body and headed back in taking another drink and placing it on the nightstand aside the bed where he was laying.

She looked at him laying there, he looked like he was off thinking as she dried off dropping the towel aside the bed and crawled in under the covers aside him. Victoria snuggled in aside him, she laid her head on the pillow, one hand over his chest and placed a leg over his and she sighed out softly.

Her hand smoothed along his chest, her hand moved and cupped his cheek as she turned his head and looked into his eyes, "What's on your mind Kent?" She asked and gave his lips a soft tender kiss as her hand moved back down and her nails lightly raked his chest. "Unsatisfied? wasn't what you expected?" She asked curiously.
 
Kent tensed a little as Victoria came back into the room, wondering what it was she was going to do. She slipped into the bed, joining him under the covers and shaped her body against him. This caught him by a surprise as she had not made any attempt to sleep with him prior to this. The feel of her body cuddling against him suddenly was odd. It through a lot of mixed messages at him.

She seemed distant toward him, although rewarding, even after sex she simply got off of him and walked away. Now she was snuggling against him and asking him what the was she thinking? What was he thinking? Why was she throwing mix messages at him? Was he a sex toy, or what? What the fuck was he to her?

He sighed and turned his head back up to the ceiling. "I was just think about tomorrow. I don't know our plans so it is like everyday is a new adventure. But with naked women in it. Well one naked woman so far." He lied about all of it, but he was damned if he was going to tell her what was really on his mind. He couldn't afford to get fired from this gig.

"What we just did was awesome, to me at least. And you hinted at a whole other level of stuff beyond that and I am trying to wrap my head around what could be beyond the normal pleasure of sex." He looked at her, liking the way her body felt curled against him. This was more of what he had hoped for, directly after orgasm. As nice as it was now, it would be better still in the afterglow of bliss. "You are going to take so many virginities from me aren't you?"
 
Victoria laid there snuggled against him as she listened to him feed her bullshit and sighed softly to herself. "Tomorrow is just another day to do as we wish. We have this place for another day then return home. I'll handle business and get everything set up before we leave on Sunday. So that means Saturday we have much packing to do and I'll make all my business calls."

Her hand didn't stop moving upon his chest, she moved it all over his stomach and close to his groin. It wasn't to get him hard again but to just feel his body next to hers. "It was nice Kent, and don't take that as bad sex it was great sex. There are just different fetishes, and yes, I most likely will take and break you in, in many areas."

She rolled over top of him and tan her hands along his arms to his shoulders and laid her head upon the right shoulder as she kissed his neck, his cheek and then lifted her head just enough to kiss his lips. as she yawned. "It has been such a long day." She rolled back off and turned to her side and kind of reached back and took his hand and pulled him, guiding him to wrap her up as they went to sleep.

"Kent, don't take me getting up and out of bed right after sex the wrong way. I personally hate...hate sleeping in a wet spot and that's what happens. So, I go shower. Goodnight Lover." She said and closed her eyes.
 
Kent didn't know if she could read his mind or what? But the mixed messages threw him off and he didn't know what to do about it. She did feel really good in his arms though. As he feel asleep he settled on ignoring his feelings and just doing whatever he was told. In the end in didn't matter how he felt or what he wanted. He couldn't treat Victoria like his girlfriend, she was his boss and though his job was a bit strange it didn't change the fact that he was to do as she said and that was that.

So if she wanted to get off of him after sex, fine. If she didn't want any real intimate contact during sex, fine. Whatever she wanted. Kent would simply roll with it and take things as they came.

He woke early. As a recent military man, he had been used to far more tiring days than the few that Victoria had put him through. Shopping and walking the boardwalk was hardly exercise as far as Kent was concerned. So he slipped out of bed before the run rose and quietly did a work out of sit-ups and push-ups to get juices flowing through his body.

Then he went outside to take a shower and get dressed. The sun was barely lighting up the horizon when he called down for breakfast to be delivered up to the room. He instructed the staff not to knock but to simply drop the cart off by the door and he would retrieve it when ready, he didn't want them to wake up Victoria nor did he want anyone to accidently see her naked. It could be Paris Hilton all over again.

Once the cart arrived he wheeled it quietly outside and poured himself some coffee while watching the sun peek out over the edge of the world. "What will today bring?" He muttered to himself.
 
Back
Top