And The Trophy Wife Goes To...

"I'm home!" Richard called out as he walked through the door in the early evening. Setting his briefcase down by the door, Richard went upstairs to get change into something a little more comfortable. As he passed by Amanda's room, he noticed the door was closed. "That's odd, she doesn't normally close her door." But he thought nothing of it.

Not even the bargain that he had struck with Chris was going through his head now. He was a little bit tired and just wanted to relax.

After getting changed he went back downstairs, grabbed himself a beer and sat down in the living room.

Still not hearing a peep from his daughter, he called out once again. "Amanda, are you home?"
 
Amanda had been so entranced by the movies before her that she didn't hear her dad pull into the driveway. She also didn't hear her dad open the door, or the footsteps passing her door, she did however hear when her dad called her for the second time asking whether she was home or not. She quickly slammed her laptop shut, her eyes wide.

Had she really spent all day watching porn?

She combed her fingers through her blonde hair. Her body tingled and felt...dirty. Her pussy felt wet but she hadn't even touched herself. "I'm here, dad. I'll be right down."
Would her dad be able to tell she'd been up to no good? No, he couldn't, could he?

Shaking off the fear, she shook her head, opened the door, and walked downstairs. She was being a worry wart, thats all,

"Hey daddy, did you have a good day at work?" She said as she reached the living room.
 
When Amanda came into the room, he could tell she was a bit nervous. She was also a little flushed. She wasn't... was she? Was that even a bad thing? She's old enough that exploring her sexuality was natural and healthy.

At that moment he remembered part of his dream, of Bimbo Amanda watching porn in the living room, playing with herself.

He looked at her. "What were you up to up there with your door closed, hmmm? Up to no good?"

He let the question hang in the air as he watched her react. "I'm just kidding. You're practically an adult. You're able to make your own decisions. If you're not hurting anyone, I don't mind at all." He winked at her.
 
Amanda blushed as her dad spoke trying to erase the images from her brain if she could bleach her brain she would. But that was impossible. She sat down down next to daddy.

"I knew that."

She wasn't going to tell him that she had wasted the day away watching porn. Amanda couldn't believe she'd done that but placed the blame on how she'd never watched porn before and found it fascinating to watch other people have sex. It had seriously turned her on too.
 
He looked at Amanda for a moment and then waved her over to have her sit in his lap. "It's been awhile since you sat in my lap... I've missed it."

He leaned in and kissed her cheek. "We haven't really talked all that much about your mom, about how she wanted to raise you, about me letting her, and about why she left... at first I didn't want to make it seem like I was trying to turn you against her, but I think the fact she's moved so far away shows that she doesn't want to be an active participant in either of our lives..."

He put his arms around her and leaned back in his chair, holding her close. "Your mom has certain ideas about what makes a good person, and most of those ideas revolve around repressing and denying so much about what makes life worth living... Don't get me wrong, she wasn't as extreme about it when we met, or when you were born... but the older we got, and more importantly the older you got, the more and more extreme she became, until we just weren't compatible anymore."

"I didn't object as you were getting older because even if I disagreed on principle, she wasn't so far gone that it was worth fighting about. Maybe I should have done it anyway, for your sake. You are a wonderful, amazing, attractive young woman, and I love every last bit about you, but it pains me to see you hold yourself back. Because I know that I could have helped you grow and find your wings... Maybe I still can."
 
Amanda had a moment of thinking that wasn't she too old to sit in his lap now. She hadn't done that since....well, it had been awhile. This was her dad though. He wasn't going to hurt her. She bit her lip and sat in his lap, listening to what he had to say about her upbringing when it came to her mom. Part of her wished that her mom hadn't sheltered her so much because then she'd understand things a bit more as a young woman.

She smiled as he kissed her cheek and held her close.

However when he mentioned showing her how to find her wings and grow, she looked confused. "What do you mean, daddy?" The only way she'd be able to find her wings and grow was to probably go to more parties, talk to more boys, and have sex a bit more.

Certainly, her dad couldn't help with that unless he gave her more ideas. "I mean, it was just sexual stuff that mom always lectured me about, once I get a boyfriend, I'll figure it out, won't I?"
 
He smiled at her response. "How parents interact with each other, and with their friends are always examples to their kids about how things should go. Kids look to their parents to teach them how romance and relationships work, and I don't think your mom and I gave you a very good example."

His fingers brushed a few locks of her hair back behind her ears. "I think your mom may have done more... damage, than you may believe. You said once you get a boyfriend, like it's a challenge. You may not realise this, but getting a boyfriend wouldn't be anything close to a challenge for you, Sweetheart. You are an amazing, warm, attractive... dare I say sexy young woman. If you wanted a boyfriend, all you would have to do is let it be known that you are available, and you would be surrounded by guys wanting to be with you."

"Not that I'm saying you should be with just any guy... I think you should be with someone like Chris, to be honest. Someone who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated. Give you the freedom to do what you want, and treat you like a Queen."
 
Amanda wasn't sure how to respond to that. Chris, her uncle Chris, the man whom she was just reintroduced to yesterday was the perfect example of a good boyfriend? Weren't they best friends, though? Weren't daughters off limits when it came to who your best friend dated?

"I..." but he was handsome, it wasn't like he wasn't a good looking man for an older guy.

Plus she couldn't be too sure if he actually meant for it to sound like he was giving his blessing for Uncle Chris to date her.

"I guess...I mean I'm sure I could probably find someone like him." Amanda answered uncertainly.
 
Richard didn't clarify whether he actually meant that she should date Chris, or someone like Chris. The ambiguity would work in their favour, he felt.

"That's the thing, sweety. It's hard to see what someone is like as a boyfriend if you don't go out with them to see how they treat you. A girl like you, you should be going out on dates all the time. I'm sure enough guys would want to go out with you that you could go out with a new guy almost every night."
 
Mandy wasn't sure how to respond to this. She'd never openly discussed her dating life with either of her parents do talking about it felt somewhat awkward. Though she didn't really have MUCH of love life. Thankfully, she wasn't a virgin anymore and had some knowledge about sex.


"Yeah, I mean I guess that's true. " she said, thinking about it. Going out with multiple guys did seem to grab her interest a bit. "Most guys are territorial though, aren't they? Not all guys are like uncle Chris, I'm sure. Just like you said not all women were like my mom."
 
"Some guys are, yeah. But that doesn't mean that you have to listen to them. If you don't want to be exclusive with a guy, don't let him force you. Tell him what you want from him and that if he doesn't let you be you there are plenty of other guys out there willing to take his place." Rich shifted slightly so that she was sitting more centred on his lap, with her ass resting against his bulge.

"There will be guys you'll want to let take charge though and that's fine too. The good ones will know what you want and let you get it. Does that make sense?"
 
Amanda felt him shift her so that she sat a little bit more centered, more so on the bulge of his cock and she bit her lip hard. It was like some of the porn she'd been watching earlier that day but her dad wouldn't...no not her dad.

"Yeah, I guess so." She said.

"The thing is daddy, I wouldn't even know where to begin. I mean, do you just go up to a guy and say hey you're hot can we fuck? " she wiggled around a bit forgetting for a moment where exactly on her dads lap she was sitting.
 
"That's one way to go about it." He grinned at her as she said what she almost certainly felt was hyperbole. "But if you don't want to be that forward, you don't have to do much of anything. You just need to make it known you're available. Dress sexier, wear more make up, flirt more... Guys will be falling all over themselves to get a date with you."

"After that it's simple supply and demand... the more guys that want you, the more picky you can be, and the more power you have in the relationship. That is, if all things are equal. If you really like one guy over any others, then obviously your choices will be biased towards him. But that's deep down what relationships are all about, sweety. Finding that person you want to be with as much as he wants to be with you."

"I have an idea, if you're serious about trying this. Chris mentioned that he owed you birthday presents from all the years he missed. I bet you could get him to take you shopping for a new wardrobe. Would you like that?"
 
Amanda listened quietly as her dad went into another lengthy explanation, nodding her head when needed. More make, more revealing clothing, flirting more, less of the mother attitude. She made mental check marks.

"That would be so wicked cool. " She said in reference to finding the person that wanted to be with her. She blinked at his suggestion and was quiet again. He kept bringing up Uncle Chris and something told her that there was a reason for that, but then again, he did say he owed her some birthday gifts.

"What?" She laughed, "I thought he was joking. There's no possible way he could do that. I mean, he could, he's probably rich enough but...I mean, he doesn't have to its not like he's my dad or anything."
 
Rich chuckled. "No, he's not your dad. And he doesn't have to. But that doesn't mean that he doesn't want to, and you should know he cares about you. It's not like we're broke or anything, so I could take you out shopping, but I'm sure Chris would enjoy getting out of the house and spoiling you like that. Why don't you call him tomorrow?"
 
She still felt a little weird about it. He was her dads friend after all. It wasn't like he was some guy she'd met in one of her classes. Though to be fair, half the guys in her classes were morons anyways.

"Yeah, I know he's like family." She teased. "I'll call him tomorrow and set something up. Are we going together, like all three of us?"

Part of her wanted that but another part of her felt that would be really weird because...he was her dad. Then again, he used to go shopping with her and mom when she was a kid. "I mean, it doesn't make a difference either way."

She struggled to get off his lap but eventually did, "In fact, I could probably call him now?"
 
"I'll go with you if you want me to Sweetheart. But it's up to you. After all, you're practically an adult now. You're more than capable of going shopping without your dad. Don't you think I'd just cramp your style?" He grinned. "I know at your age the last people I wanted to go shopping with was my parents."

"Just promise me you'll model everything for me when you get home." He winked at her and let her up off his lap.

"I'm sure he'd be happy to hear from you. Go on."

When she did call, it was only a couple rings before the phone was picked up. "Hello?" Chris' deep voice came from the speaker. After she told him who she was, the smile on his face could almost be heard in his voice. "Amanda! Hi! To what do I owe this pleasant surprise?"
 
She chewed her lip nervously waiting for uncle Chris to answer when he did, the way that he sounded was like getting a call from her was the best thing that could've happened that night.

"Um, Hi uncle Chris. So..."

She hesitated, how did you ask a guy who was half your age to take you shoppingS yeah he said he owed her but still. Awkward!

"So..."she repeated,"Remember how you said you owed me a ton of birthday gifts, how about we go shopping or something? I mean you don't have to buy me a new wardrobe or anything, just a couple of dresses or outfits.." her voice trailed off.
 
Wow, Chris thought to himself, Rich doesn't waste any time in getting started.

"I do owe you a tonne of birthday presents. But don't be silly, if we're going shopping for clothes, you're coming back home with a new wardrobe. I insist. A girl like you deserves nothing less. How about I pick you up at 11. Is your dad going to join us, or is it just the two of us?"
 
Amanda started to object, but as Chris continued speaking she had this feeling that resistance would be futile.

"Um, no. Im a big girl, uncle Chris. I can take care of myself. 11 sounds fine though. "

They talked and carried on conversation for about 20 minutes before she hung up.
 
Chris was more than happy to talk with Mandy on the phone, and he was in no hurry to end the conversation. But after about 20 minutes, things were slowing down a bit and they were running out of things to talk about. So he told he was looking forward to their 'date' the next day, teasing her a bit about the fact he was taking her out shopping.

Of course it was all in good-natured fun, for now, and he wasn't expecting anything like a date to happen on their shopping trip.

The following day, at about 5 minutes after 11, Chris pulled into their driveway in his brand new Tesla Model S. He had other, flashier cars that you would expect a millionaire to own, but he felt like driving the very high tech Tesla today.

Getting out of the car, he walked to the door and rang the bell.
 
The next day Amanda had showered and gotten dressed, tying her hair in a ponytail. She wore a pair of jeans and a white T shirt. She didn't think it was necessary to get dressed up. They were only going shopping after all, even if uncle Chris had teased her the night before calling it a date.

At 5 to 11, the doorbell had sounded off as she put on her lipgloss and sprayed on perfume. Just because it wasn't an actual date didn't mean she couldn't catch the eye of someone at the mall. Though, she wouldn't be rude and ignore Chris, either.

She rushed down the stairs and opened the door. "Hi uncle Chris!" She hugged him.
 
He smiled at her as she opened the door and reached in for a hug, hoping to feel the swell of her tits against his chest. "Mandy! You look great." He said as he kissed her cheek.

Offering her his hand as he walked her to the car and opened the door for her, he then got into the driver's side. "I know just the shops we should hit. And before we start, I don't want to hear any complaining about prices, alright? Money, once you have more than a certain amount, is meant to be spent. It moves the economy, and it makes people happy. And I do so love to spoil attractive women." He winked at her, and then pulled out of the driveway.

He brought her to expensive boutiques, guiding her and suggesting she try more revealing clothes than she would normally wear. Nothing too risque, but definitely outside what her comfort zone appeared to be. He wasn't too insistent, and if she truly objected, he would back off.

It was well passed lunch when they were done with clothes shopping, so he suggested they stop for lunch.

After that, it was time for shoes, and other accessories. Again, for the shoes he tried to suggest high heels, open toe sandals, leather boots, the works.

Then it was on to what he had been looking forward to all day. Lingerie.
 
They'd gone from store, after store, after store. She hadn't really liked to be called Mandy but Chris had been doing so all day and she felt bad for telling him that. She hadn't been called Mandy since she was a kid and only her dad on occasion would call her Mandy, but he was her dad.

However, it was a nickname that was starting to rub off on her and for some reason, hearing it from Chris' mouth it sounded really good. Their hands were full of different dresses and outfits, nothing to slutty but a little bit revealing, for instance if she leaned over, it would give any man the slightest hint of what size her tits were and make them want to see more.

After eating, they dropped some of the clothes off and then it was on to get lingerie. This was what she was worried about because throughout the whole day, she'd been modeling her clothes for Chris. Would he expect her to model her underwear for him too?

The idea was so dirty, so raunchy, and really enticing all at once. When he guided her to one of the lingerie stores, he chose a few different bras. They weren't terribly dity like something out of a porn movie which was good. She wasn't sure if she was quite ready for that yet.

She frowned at her inner thoughts. Yet? What the fuck?

After he handed them to her, she looked at him. "So, do you want me to model these for you too?" It wasn't a coy, flirtacious question. It was a question of pure innocence. She'd only been half naked in front of one guy, unless the other day counted when she'd put on Nikki's bikini that Chris had let her borrow.
 
"I want you to do what you want to do. I think we're had a good time, and I don't want to ruin it by asking for you to do something you're not comfortable with."

No matter what she chose to do, they'd keep shopping for more lingerie. Teddy's, basques, panties in various styles, you name it.

By the end of the day, Chris had spent over $10,000 on her new wardrobe, and was happy to do it.

Over the course of the day, he didn't pressure her to behave the way he wanted her to. That was why he had made the agreement with her dad. He didn't want to be seen like he was manipulating her. He would just be a beneficiary of her charms.
 
Back
Top