Where's InternationalFunBoy?

Cat Malojan

Loves Spam
Where the fuck is that prime joint of beef?

If you read this, take me to a cold climate and violate me roughly in a snowdrift.

I'll bring cheese and whiskey. :heart:

If you read this, take me to a cold climate and violate me roughly in a snowdrift.

Can't you rent a spot for a folding chair in a walk-in?

i know someone with a cabin in the woods you could commandeer.

Like the rest of the mostly normal type people, he's probably scared off by the rabid, Trumptastic crazies around here.

Jeebus. That's a helluva an invitation.

How are you going to sweeten the offer ?

Got any alternates in mind if IFB ain't available ?

No sooner than I'm back in Austin about to unpack my hat and whip, do I run headlong into another grand adventure. Were the mere suggestion not worth the effort twicefold, I might opt to relax by the pool and partake of some high-dollar day drinking and semi-pro muff diving. But it's not in the cards. I'm afraid hammering trumpers and burning trolls will have to wait as well, enticing as that may seem, I'm throwing the whip and pistol back in the satchel and making way for the Southern Morgana Peninsula. Legends tell of treasures there greater than the sum of all the wealth in the world. The thought of what I may find there has me pushing denim like a fucking bulldozer.

Last edited:
No sooner than I'm back in Austin about to unpack my hat and whip, do I run headlong into another grand adventure. Were the mere suggestion not worth the effort twicefold, I might opt to relax by the pool and partake of some high-dollar day drinking and semi-pro muff diving. But it's not in the cards. I'm afraid hammering trumpers and burning trolls will have to wait as well, enticing as that may seem, I'm throwing the whip and pistol back in the satchel and making way for the Southern Morgana Peninsula. Legends tell of treasures there greater than the sum of all the wealth in the world. The thought of what I may find there has me pushing denim like a fucking bulldozer.

And we thought Sam Shepard was dead.

Oh Mother Mary.

On hearing upon your imminent arrival I am busying myself here at 5 am. I have plucked the cats, deflead the bed and stripped a chicken. I am about to bathe and perfume my body and by god I might even condition my hair.

I shall open the door breathless in anticipation and delight at the thought of a good bulldozing. I think it's best that is dealt with straight away. Please don't be gentle, my freshly plucked chicken is stronger than it looks, imagine you are a seasoned blacksmith hammering a horseshoe into shape if you will, and we'll be onto a winner I'm sure.

Once you've ploughed my furrows a few times we'll drop the cats off at the vets, pack my vagina with frozen peas, and then I'll show you round the old peninsula. It'll be grand I tell ye.

Oh Mother Mary.

On hearing upon your imminent arrival I am busying myself here at 5 am. I have plucked the cats, deflead the bed and stripped a chicken. I am about to bathe and perfume my body and by god I might even condition my hair.

I shall open the door breathless in anticipation and delight at the thought of a good bulldozing. I think it's best that is dealt with straight away. Please don't be gentle, my freshly plucked chicken is stronger than it looks, imagine you are a seasoned blacksmith hammering a horseshoe into shape if you will, and we'll be onto a winner I'm sure.

Once you've ploughed my furrows a few times we'll drop the cats off at the vets, pack my vagina with frozen peas, and then I'll show you round the old peninsula. It'll be grand I tell ye.

In english, she's too old to fuck you, but when you say yes, she'll be done.

Oh Mother Mary.

I was a bit concerned about why the cats had to go to the vet after such events, but I think I've figured it out.

Back