What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on...sigh.

SW? Is it worth the wait?

Damn my curiosity!

It's a talk by the guy from "Where the hell is Matt?" You know, the guy what traveled the world and "danced badly" (as he described it) in front of various monuments and postcardy places, then did it again with people.

Bookmark it and watch it when you're back in civ. It's Matt explaining how and sorta why the "Where the hell is Matt?" videos were made.

Thanks personal screener. ;)

It's a talk by the guy from "Where the hell is Matt?" You know, the guy what traveled the world and "danced badly" (as he described it) in front of various monuments and postcardy places, then did it again with people.

Ah, I've never heard of this person or these videos. Youtube deprived for two years and all. I like the concept of dancing badly all over the world, though! Sounds like a kick.

Ah, I've never heard of this person or these videos. Youtube deprived for two years and all. I like the concept of dancing badly all over the world, though! Sounds like a kick.

As well as making me grin, it makes me want to take a year off work, sling a backpack on, and just travel a lot for a year.

I would if my dog died!!

I couldn't take her with me (she'd cramp my style and in any case she'd have to go into quarantine for 6 months on return to the UK (If I wanted to go anywhere at all interesting) and I couldn't bear that).

Getting all of my "big" stuff moved but for my entertainment center and my chest of drawers. :) (Now to just get the little shit packed and into storage.)

Photographer captures moment a bubble bursts
A breathtaking picture of the exact moment when a bubble is burst has been captured with a slow-motion camera.

bubble.jpg

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back