Request a Private Message

I'd like a PM to liven up my deeply dull day at work. About anything at all.
 
I hereby humbly request a PM from someone who wants to discuss a fantasy they have - even if it's one they wouldn't discuss with someone in real life, or something they would never actually follow through on. Let's have some fun!
 
Inspiration

I'd like to get a PM from someone telling me about something that inspired them. Be it a song, movie, or piece of literature. What stuck with you and why.
 
A Pm telling what plans you have for the weekend, G or X rated, up to you.
 
I'd like a PM from a woman looking to obtain a signifigant other for the new year.
Especially since I'm single. :D
 
Why don't you tell me how much you hate me and how you'd like to murder me? I'm sure I can get some volunteers for this one.
 
If you knew your life was going to end on a date certain, how would you spend your final 3 days?
 
Requesting a PM from a woman who can attempt to argue that mint-n-chip is not superior to 97% of all other ice cream flavors. This is a daunting task, so I won't be put off by a dismal response..
 
I'd like a PM, from a lady, describing her most bizarre sexual experience.

The funnier the better!
 
PM your personal life-and-death encounter (if it's sexual even better!)
 
Back
Top