Little old me

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's this? Another page already? Guess that means it's time for a few new photos...

Office Chair

Sorry about the jump from 'undressing' to 'naked' by the way, but didn't really like how the photos in-between turned out, blame the camera man ;)

We are all so frustrated you skipped the in between photos! :p

What's this? Another page already? Guess that means it's time for a few new photos...

Office Chair

Sorry about the jump from 'undressing' to 'naked' by the way, but didn't really like how the photos in-between turned out, blame the camera man ;)

I love number 10 :cool:

Office Chair

Very sexy and yes it's always the cameraman's fault

Quick Update: The next story is about half way done. After messing about re-writing a bit of the 'How we met' story, writing a bit of 'Friendly Favours 2' and jotting down some idea paragraphs about an after shower anal session I'm now half-way through a completely different story... yeah I'm a very decisive person as you can see!

This one is a lot more fiction than the others, as although the act is something that I do the result is something I can only fantasy about ;) Hopefully I can still make it sound decent.

Sadly writing really turns me on and I have to go tend to my own needs after making the characters climax (yeah, I'm weird) and thus the second half will have to wait until that lusty feeling comes crawling over me again.

Also an update for everyone who complained about 'Friendly Favours' being in the Loving Wife category. I re-submitted it to change it to the Fetish section and it appears it was rejected, so it's staying where it is. So, tough titty.
Mmmmm, very nice!!!!

Next story has been submitted and is currently pending.
Rather nervous about this one as it's my first once based mostly on fantasy and not anything that has actually happened. And has a cum-fart in it - which is about as easy to make sound sexy as it sounds...

Also for anyone discovering this thread for the first time, the first post is an "Index" page displaying all the links to the pictures (to save you going through the whole thread) ;)

Last edited:
Oh Babe, i love your boddy.
You have all curves on the right place.
Thanks for post your pics.
Thats my stick for you.

Last edited:
Oh Babe, i love your boddy.
You have all curves on the right place.
Thanks for post your pics.
Thats my stick for you.

It is against forum rules to post cock pictures as attachments, to avoid the deletion of this thread I ask that you remove it.

Next story has been submitted and is currently pending.
Rather nervous about this one as it's my first once based mostly on fantasy and not anything that has actually happened. And has a cum-fart in it - which is about as easy to make sound sexy as it sounds...

Also for anyone discovering this thread for the first time, the first post is an "Index" page displaying all the links to the pictures (to save you going through the whole thread) ;)

I look forward to reading it.

Nice Titties!

=.=

Goey-nice tits! can we see some more cock shots?

=.=

=.=

Goey-nice tits! can we see some more cock shots?

=.=

Can't say I was expecting that requests lol
But sure hun, I'll be sure to throw a few up each time I post my own ;)
(also noticed that there's 2 repeats of the current ones...)

I'm always glad to see more breast shots from you...or anything. I particularly like the netting that you wore. You should do that more or wear it more and take pictures should I say?

As for the stories, simply keep on trying. There is a forum on this board where people will help you out should you have questions, need someone to help with editing or deal with any other problem you need.

Also on the stories, don't let anyone tell you what to do, how to do it and most importantly put you down. Always going to be some assholes but ignore those people okay, write, enjoy the acting of writing and know that some people will enjoy reading what you say.

All that said, got to admit, would love to own that ass of yours.

PS

Yes your breast and the rest of you would get lots of attention as well.

I read your posting on the "Tribute" thread and thought I'd wander in and take a look . You have a wonderfully sexy body and breasts that I would leave home for :D I especially like your pierced nipple - FYI I have one too.
Also on reading your posts, you have a wonderfully down to earth attitude and a very positive self-image which is so refreshing to hear. Please keep posting and your boyfriend is one lucky man xx

nice pictures.. you are very sexy..

could we see a sloppy wet "deep throat" pic?

I'm always glad to see more breast shots from you...or anything. I particularly like the netting that you wore. You should do that more or wear it more and take pictures should I say?

As for the stories, simply keep on trying. There is a forum on this board where people will help you out should you have questions, need someone to help with editing or deal with any other problem you need.

Also on the stories, don't let anyone tell you what to do, how to do it and most importantly put you down. Always going to be some assholes but ignore those people okay, write, enjoy the acting of writing and know that some people will enjoy reading what you say.

All that said, got to admit, would love to own that ass of yours.

PS

Yes your breast and the rest of you would get lots of attention as well.

Will have to buy another fishnet body stocking - those things just weren't made to last... With the story responses it was more shock then anything. I was expecting this place to be pretty liberal when it comes to fetishes etc. so it was really quite strange to see so many people angered by the idea of a man playing a submissive role etc. - who knew that sexist believes were still so strongly held?

And well, my ass already has an owner ;) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back