My Lit Lover Thread

IhateClowns

Censored
I cannot hide my love anymore. I need to let all the women of lit know that although I have never really been on the market, I have met my Lit wife and she is devine. It's funny how we met. I posted on the "Is there a lit member that wants to fuck you" thread with a simple nada. She posted underneath with a nope I am new here. It was her first post.

I looked up her profile. There was no information. I sent a simple PM asking saying hi and welcome to the boards. She was so sweet and kind. We have been messaging each other for the past hour and I have decided that she is the one. I asked her if she was a female. That she didn't have a penis and she said "of course not!" That's all I need.

I asked for some details and she was so kind to tell me about herself. She she told me she is an 18 year old virgin with a daddy complex. The furthest she has gotten with a guy is over the bra fondling and her life goal is to be a social worker. Are you kidding me? I hit the Lit jackpot!!!

Seriously when do you ever see these type of posters? They just don't exist around here and I was able to wooo this jewel of a find. I have asked to speak to her on the phone but her cell phone is broken. Inasked if we could cam together and she said that her webcam was broken when her cat knocked over her glass dildo cracking the camera. Silly fucking cat! I have asked her to send me a picture and she has tried 3 times but for some reason it hasn't come through yet. I am sure it is my connection and they will come through soon.

Until then we will just live on post love. Who needs to meet up prior to falling in endless love? Not me. I fell in love when she typed out virgin and willing to learn. I have so much to teach her. Tongue kissing and grinding against each other trough jeans without chaffing. I have never felt so giddy in my life.

We talked it over and instead of boring you all with our love for one another, we decided to just create a thread where we can post on it and share our love for one another without nauseating anyone.

Please respect our unconditional and monogamous love for one another. Please don't be jealous that I found her first. Sometimes lightening strikes when uou are least expecting it.

I'm so jealous, I have been here 6 years and never have had your good luck. Let us know where you are registered for wedding gifts!

Mmmmmm baby. I love the way you profess your love for me. It makes my pert, perfect 34C tit nipples stand on end. When you said "Hi" to me in that PM I just knew you were the daddy I needed to teach me everything I need to know.

I am a virgin in real life but I want to be your virtual whore wife.

Giggles.

I can't believe I just typed that!

I love you IHC!!!

It sounds like true love. Congratulation, when are you getting married?

Mmmmmm baby. I love the way you profess your love for me. It makes my pert, perfect 34C tit nipples stand on end. When you said "Hi" to me in that PM I just knew you were the daddy I needed to teach me everything I need to know.

I am a virgin in real life but I want to be your virtual whore wife.

Giggles.

I can't believe I just typed that!

I love you IHC!!!

Oh honey, you naughty little girl you! I can't call you a whore. That is so demeaning. You are the angel of my penis and I will not disrespect you in that way. With that being said I would love to sit on the couch and watch Beaches with you. We can laugh and cry together. Granted to literally together bit we could both rent it and start it at the same time.

Then we can text each other during it. Oh wait your phone is broken I forgot. We can message each other on here during the movie. It will be so good.

I love you CuntMule.

Oh honey, you naughty little girl you! I can't call you a whore. That is so demeaning. You are the angel of my penis and I will not disrespect you in that way. With that being said I would love to sit on the couch and watch Beaches with you. We can laugh and cry together. Granted to literally together bit we could both rent it and start it at the same time.

Then we can text each other during it. Oh wait your phone is broken I forgot. We can message each other on here during the movie. It will be so good.

I love you CuntMule.

Oh IHC. I love you so much. I appreciate the 18 cock pics you have sent since we first started talking an hour ago. Your majestic staff will cause a lot of heavy bleeding when you pop my virtual cherry.

Must be aggravating having to sign out, sign in under the alt, post, then sign out, sign back in as yourself post, etc etc.
:p

Oh IHC. I love you so much. I appreciate the 18 cock pics you have sent since we first started talking an hour ago. Your majestic staff will cause a lot of heavy bleeding when you pop my virtual cherry.

CuntMule you have such a way with words. It makes my heart skip a beat and my penis get leaky. Look at all the folks wishing us the best. People really do care here. I want to write you a poem.

Oh CuntMule, your eyes so green,
Your vagina is tight

That's all I got so far.

It is a work in progress, but it is truly heartfelt.

CuntMule you have such a way with words. It makes my heart skip a beat and my penis get leaky. Look at all the folks wishing us the best. People really do care here. I want to write you a poem.

Oh CuntMule, your eyes so green,
Your vagina is tight

That's all I got so far.

It is a work in progress, but it is truly heartfelt.

*swoon* *giggle* *pussy fart*

Hahaha your love has my pussy talking out loud!

*swoon* *giggle* *pussy fart*

Hahaha your love has my pussy talking out loud!

I bet your pussy sings like Bette Midler. I cannot wait to tell my parents, friends and family how we met. Well ok we haven't officially met yet but they are going to be so happy for me. I mean us, lol yes US!

I bet your pussy sings like Bette Midler. I cannot wait to tell my parents, friends and family how we met. Well ok we haven't officially met yet but they are going to be so happy for me. I mean us, lol yes US!

Oh I cannot wait! Your sister and I will be such good friends!

Oh I cannot wait! Your sister and I will be such good friends!
You two can be besties. My sister and CuntMule.
Oh yes. KD is about to surpass Jordan's consecutive 25 point or more streak. Kentucky vs UConn in the tourney final. Give me a dozen wings and some beer and I am golden.

Guys!!! Please!!!! She is clearly a female. Quit inundating her with PM's asking her about her username. She is a classy lady and doesn't need to explain herself to anyone.

I need to get some sleep lover. I will be dreaming of your face although I don't know what it actually looks like. You said you look like Charlize Theron in that movie. I am unsure if that is "The Italian Job" or "Monster." I am sure you are as lovely as your voice sounds even though I haven't heard it.

Goodnight my love. Sweetest Dreams!!!!

You two can be besties. My sister and CuntMule.

Guys!!! Please!!!! She is clearly a female. Quit inundating her with PM's asking her about her username. She is a classy lady and doesn't need to explain herself to anyone.

I need to get some sleep lover. I will be dreaming of your face although I don't know what it actually looks like. You said you look like Charlize Theron in that movie. I am unsure if that is "The Italian Job" or "Monster." I am sure you are as lovely as your voice sounds even though I haven't heard it.

Goodnight my love. Sweetest Dreams!!!!

Goodnight Lover. My pussy quivers in anticipation for when I hear from you again. I shall dream of your penis and the things only my hands can do with it because I am a virgin.

Sweet Dreams!!!

don't listen to the haters! I can tell from y'all's posts that it's true love.

fingers crossed that her phone/web cam/pic sharing is fixed soon so you can finally lay eyes on the love of your life!

I hope you at least asked what she's wearing! Have to do your due diligence

CuntMule, baby, don't listen to the haters. People get so jealous on here when they see that two people have connected on a level like we have. Don't let them bring you down. I know that we only spoke for an hour and a half last night, but make no mistake I am in love. I woke up to my first wet dream since I was 28 this morning. It was a neat surprise. Granted I was drinking heavily last night and the discharge wet half of my king size bed, but the dream I had last night was so hot I know it was a wet dream.

I dreamt that we were laying on opposite end of the couch playing footsies, in our underwear. You in your night shirt with snaps on the bottom an me in a pair of whitey tighties with my bulge on full display for you. We were watching old episodes of Murder She Wrote and at the end when they revealed who the murderer was you screamed out "I knew it was him!" That is when my penis spit for joy while I was sleeping.

I am unsure what was hotter, you knowing who did it or you actually knowing who Angela Lansbury is since you just turned 18. Either way I woke up to the warm sensation that I was the coach on a championship team getting a Gatorade shower. It is the first time I tasted myself and although tangy and a bit pungent I didn't mind so much.

I cannot wait for our love to continue growing on here. I am confident you are who you say you are and I cannot wait for your camera, computer, iPod and iPad get fixed so I can see you.

I know it is crazy but I called my parents up at 4am after changing the sheets and taking a shower and told them about you. Mom was so excited and asked what your name was. When I told her it was CuntMule there was a lot of silence. I think she was just overwhelmed for me. I think my dad was the one who was most excited. When I told them you are an 18 year old with a daddy fetish he excused himself from the conversation. 10 minutes later when he wasn't back I asked mom where he was. She said he was in the bathroom and that he must have gotten glue on his fingers because that sink had been running for about the whole time he was in there.

Anyway it just confirmed for me that you are the one for me. I know so much that I went out first thing this morning to my local Denny's and got you something. Since we haven't met yet, I haven't seen you or spoken to you yet, I figured I should do it on here.

CuntMule, will you marry me? Here is the ring:

It took me $2.25 to finally get it out of the machine. They say an engagement ring is about 2 months salary and since I am currently not working I thin this shows how much I truly love you. By the way I now own a bunch of temporary butterfly tattoos if you are interested.

So what do you say love, will you marry me?

Dear hic and cm...I'm happy for you. Can you please update me on your love and feelings in every thread. I'd hate to think I might miss a moment of this beautiful genuine relationship.
Such lucky souls....:rolleyes:

CUNTMULE!!!

YOU FUCKING BITCH!

How dare you waltz in here and steal my lit lover??!!

You god dammed fucking virtual home wrecking piece of princess pussy??

AND YOU!! IHC!
I thought what we had was special.

*cue soap opera music*

How could you? You promised me after that one time sloppy blow job behind the Walmart dumpster that *I* would forever be your true love...

Back