Ready or not, here I go...(fun size sub)

I am very happy to see my girl back. You are beautiful, and I look forward to see you more often.

This weekend was spent out of town for a soccer tournament for my 10 year old's soccer team. They took second place in the tournament. That was cool, but I was also proud of myself for surviving out of town for two full days. I am not sure if you can tell in this picture (View attachment 1525939), but despite it being chilly and cloudy all weekend, sunscreen would have been prudent. It was as windy, so some of it is the windburn, but I also got sunburned pretty badly.

This week is pretty busy, so I am not sure I will get any sexy pictures posted, but I hopefully will next week when the kids are back in school.
Hello fun size I am glad you are feeling better

Thank you all for hanging around and being so patient. Thought I'd share a pic of my new panties IMG_20140831_130359.jpg with you. One of my new meds makes me bruise easier, so I am not sure if that bruise is from my husband or not. I did ask for it rough a few nights ago and he gave me what I wanted, so it very well could be. I don't mind. ;)

Thank you all for hanging around and being so patient. Thought I'd share a pic of my new panties View attachment 1530903 with you. One of my new meds makes me bruise easier, so I am not sure if that bruise is from my husband or not. I did ask for it rough a few nights ago and he gave me what I wanted, so it very well could be. I don't mind. ;)

It is nice to hear that you seem to be doing well. Sending you good thoughts and wishes that good times can continue for a long time.

I am glad to see you back. Though you know the panties cover the best parts LOL.

I am not 100% sure I am ready for a thread of my own, but will give it a go. For all who are curious, my user name refers to the fact that I stand a whopping 4'11-3/4" tall.

I guess I will start with these two pics and see what the response is, but please be gentle. Most, if not all, pics will be taken by my phone, so I apologize in advance if the quality isn't the best. :)

http://xhamster.com/photos/view/3334184-55584271.html#imgTop

http://xhamster.com/photos/view/3334184-55584270.html#imgTop
skoo0011 at yahoo dot com dot au

love to chat

Such eyes! These are the sort of penetratingly beautiful eyes that launched mighty fleets more than a thousand years ago; drove the gods of Olympus to turn on one another in a vain quest for the hand of the possessor; spoke ten thousand words without so much as a whisper being heard; warmed to the core the hearts of honest lovers and turned the hearts of prevaricators into lifeless lumps of ice. Eyes such as these can change the course of civilization

Oh yes!

Thank you all for hanging around and being so patient. Thought I'd share a pic of my new panties View attachment 1530903 with you. One of my new meds makes me bruise easier, so I am not sure if that bruise is from my husband or not. I did ask for it rough a few nights ago and he gave me what I wanted, so it very well could be. I don't mind. ;)

I love your new panties and I'd love to take them off of you after I've pulled them to the side and licked your clitoris and pussy lips to get your juices flowing. Then I'd slip them down your sexy, smooth legs and get even closer to your love hole. ;)

I love your new panties and I'd love to take them off of you after I've pulled them to the side and licked your clitoris and pussy lips to get your juices flowing. Then I'd slip them down your sexy, smooth legs and get even closer to your love hole. ;)
Not really sure how I've been missing this thread.... Unreal.

Back