The Hidden Hunter

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 9, 2017
Posts
3,270
nubian-complex-3d-model-obj.jpg

Luna Wolf
Age: 22
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Light Green

Gavin Fynn Before Surgery

Gavin Fynn After Surgery

Age: 40s

Life on earth had been wonderful to some extent, but when it came down to certain things, people wanted more. They wanted to be able to travel in space, to live off of earth. The problem with it most of the time was the fact that criminals were hiding, because if they did a crime no matter what it was on earth. They could not hunt you off of earth. So people that were wanted for theft, arson even murder found a safe haven in outer space. People were being born on the space stations and never setting foot on earth, but now a days there were a ton of people living on the space station known as Flux. Flux had over twenty five families living there, more stations were being made, but this place was high end, a lot of people thought that only the rich could live there, but low income people were coming there for either work or just to pretty much bum what they could off of people. Flux was a nice place to live, there was one particular girl that was living on the space station, she had moved there after her parents had been killed. They left her enough money to let her truly start over, and could not bare the sight of earth any more. So she took what she wanted and did what ever she had to, to get on flux, thankfully by the time she applied there was one place left that she was able to get, it was expensive and pretty much took everything she had, but she she did it. Thankfully she was able to get a job quickly since she only had enough money to live about seven months with what was left.

Luna was a very sweet girl and she loved to help people, when she got her first job on flux she was so grateful it was easy to see. She worked at the library and even though she didn't go to school for it at first, they allowed her to volunteer. And by the time she was out of money she managed to get her degree she needed and took care of it. So she was happy she loved being around books, helped her make her not think about her past, she worked past it and became a worker that was quite but lived with a hidden sadness. She knew she should have been more happy but she knew something sad rested within her heart. Luna was wanting to meet someone, she liked older men because she had never met a guy her age or around her age that was mature enough for her. She was twenty two and did not want someone her age, she was hoping for someone in his thirties or older, but sadly a lot of the people on the station had families. The only men in the age range she liked were priests and that wasn't going to happen. It was very hard to celebrate anything, even her birthday was something she never gave two shits about. She had no family and no brothers and sisters, so it was so hard to be happy. So in that moment things were on her mind all the time, she thought about a dog but decided not to get one, she didn't have time because she loved to be out and about, not wanting to worry about walking a dog. And cats and litter boxes was something she didn't want to mess with, maybe one day something was going to change and perhaps find someone.

But most of the people that did not know her she had a very powerful heart and a powerful voice when she sang. People on earth called her a Siren because of how her voice seems to cut into anyone's heart no matter how bad ass you may think you were. Luna was told by her mother before she died she had a special ability to see the good inside of people and to always follow her instincts and never give up hope, which was something hard to hear at the age she was when she had that conversation. To her Flux lost its beauty the first year she lived there, she kind of missed Earth but vowed to never be back unless for a good reason. When she watched T.V she saw a long list of names with pictures of people who were wanted for a bunch of different crimes, but even with the long list of names with pictures and details, not everyone was always guilty. In the world today there is constant ability to do anything and set anyone up. Luna studied law on Earth and knew all to well corruption were in the hearts of men and women. But there was one man's picture she saw, when she looked into his eyes there was something there, something innocent. Luna had the ability to tell when people lied to her or hid things to protect her. But she knew a lot more and skilled in a lot more then what people think. She had no idea she was about to meet the man, but he had taken steps to protect himself as someone else. She stopped watching the news and decided to go to the nightclub she lived closed by, she played there a lot since she was beautiful she could do almost anything, BUT never was she a bitch that took things for granted.

She put her new Outfit for the club and she went on in, the woman who owned the club greeted her like always and asked if she would perform tonight, but something a bit different. A few months ago the owner of the bar who's name is Sheela over heard her singing to herself and knew that she could sing. Every time she came there to perform she tried to get her to sing, to show people the strength in her voice. But something about today was different and all Luna said was "Maybe" Which made Sheela very happy and left her to do what it is she did. She walked up to the stage where she always performed and when people saw her there she saw some smiles on peoples faces which made her comfortable. But as her eyes looked around the crowd she saw a man at the bar with a drink in his hands, and in that moment their eyes connected for the first time. Luna smiled having no idea if he noticed her or perhaps noticed someone else that was beside her or behind her. But she walked up to the mic on the stage and people came up onto the stage to be the background music she would need. Luna had been working on a song that showed how broken she was deep down, how lonely and how she needed someone. Luna had no idea what she was going to do, but something woke up within herself and she felt like she was meant to be here, someone would notice her perhaps? it was a bunch of stuff going around in her heart and she was going to say something but decided against it, turning her head she nodded to the men behind her and a very beautiful melody was being played, instead of the regular violin she was using the strongest instrument she had, which was her heart.

When she began to sing her Song she started off very light hearing the way each instrument sounded like, her eyes closed when she sang the beginning part as she felt the music lift her heart up. As she sang the beginning it was easy to hear the pain in her voice, and that her heart was guiding her through this song, so this song was all her. When she sang "what it looks like" her eyes slowly went up to the people as she saw some stunned people, but the man at the bar she actually felt him looking at her like she was singing to a man she never had known in her life, a man she had never seen till now. But as the main part of the song took over she sang at the top of her lungs, some of the notes so high glass started to vibrate like it was getting ready to crack it shook so much. But as soon as she sang high it went low again and the glass done vibrating, her eyes looking down then closing as the song came to a close. People were silent for a moment but then soon clapping exploded all over as people stood up clapping for her amazing performance. She slowly got off the stage onto the steps and back onto the club floor and she walked over to the other end of the bar having no idea the man she saw was coming up to her, her head low and eyes closed as tears ran down her face, as she was crying silently.
 
Last edited:
The tears coming down her face felt so warm and in her silence she felt someone coming towards her, but her sadness was so much she did not care she rather be dead anyway. She never knew someone who did not end up being a creep so she was use to people hitting on her. It was now that she did not care it was hard to imagine what anyone would have to say to her, she pulled her hands to her hair pulling her hair back and putting it in a bunch with a black ribbon to keep it out of her hair, she heard a gentle voice hesitate, when she looked slowly at him seeing him so close and feeling his breath on her skin, the way he smelt was wonderful. She had never once smelt a man that smelt like lily's which happened to be her favorite flower. But the tone in his voice made her eyes connect to his very own, she felt a common sadness the same sadness that is in her very heart and soul. It was heart breaking to know someone else suffered as she did. When her eyes locked onto his for the very first time, she felt something powerful lying dormant within them and did not know what this feeling was, it confused her for she had never felt this way before. Her heart was beating hard and quickly something she had never felt before, she did not realize she actually sucked in her bottom lip a little bit her way of showing she was very nervous for this stranger before her was mysterious and wanted to know more. In the room there was no sound, she heard no music and no shouts from people, it was just a simple black room with the two of them in it.

She swung around a bit so she was sitting in a way showing her front showing what she was wearing, His eyes had a heavy sadness that matched her own. Perhaps they were kindred spirits that knew each others pain without even explaining anything as to why the pain was there. He kind of reminded her of a space pirate that she read about or hell even a regular pirate. But something about him made her feel as if she knew him from some place, though the feeling probably wasn't mutual but still there in the least. Her breathing got trapped in her throat for a moment. He was talking to her tho it was simple and not much to it, she weakly gave him a smile. "Yes?" She said unsure off what else to say and it appeared that was how he felt as well, unable to say a lot but wanting to talk. But she extended her hand to his shaking his hand "I'm Luna..." She said with a very soft spoken type voice.
 
Now that was new people were to busy wanting to get between her legs then actually give a damn about any such things. Since everything was still being ignored by her, still only those two seemed to exist her in her mind. She wasn't the kind of girl that took kindly to being touched but when he touched her to stop her tear, she felt the hand against her, feeling the warmth of his hand, and it almost stopped her heart from beating, it was amazing how he could open her up just by a small gesture. Now this was a man not going after anything inappropriate for the first time since she played music here. She placed her hand around the hand on her and for the first time in many years she smiled softly, cradling that hand against her jaw. And she could not help but kiss his hand. She felt a story their within those eyes, his dark brown hair with blue eyes? she had never seen such a man like him he was very handsome. She would ask him to do something she never asked of another man, because all the men she did not care for but there was a story here, those eyes are telling her that.

"Buy me a drink?" She asked softly letting his hand go
 
She ordered the same thing he had because she knew what he was making him, she took her glass and sipped the drink lightly since it was full of booze and knew her limit and didn't allow herself to get sloppy drunk. She heard his question and could not help but smile "I sang a lot growing up on Earth but the way I sing now? I sing with a broken heart " She said simply "I have a cd with the way I use to sing growing up I was happy at one point but now? I don't even know what love feels like anymore" She sighed softly and took a hard swig of what was left, something not meant to be done with a drink like this but it was her way of stopping herself from crying again. "I have no one in my life, after the death of my parents on Earth I came here to find a meaning in my life" She looked at him "And by your eyes you have known loss to, I have never met a man with such dark hair but blue eyes" She slid one leg over the others. "Perhaps we are the answer to our loneliness but will see in time I guess"
 
She was not taken back by what he said which was strange to her, if it had been any other man she would have slapped him in the face, but the way he spoke to her. How his eyes locked onto hers and not her breasts made him more curious and did not know how to answer that at first. "had you been anyone else I would have slapped you by that question" She said with a serious tone but gave him a gentle smile showing she was serious but "HE" was different. She stood up and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Take a walk with me?" She asked she did not want another drink because she did not want to be sick in the morning, she had nothing else but her dress on and felt she had to explain things to him first.
 
She did not know what to tell him and what not to tell him, but one thing with her she never lied. It was hard to think in a bar with many people, she was the kind of person that rather have quite and a soft melody escaped her lips, an old German song but outside wasn't really outside since the darkness of the sky was something created by those that made the station. The air was man made but the park was different, walking up to the flowers she felt them gently with her hand and smiled. "This is the only thing real here" She said softly, she knelt down smelling the real flowers and funny thing was what she said and it was not directed at Gavin but the flower. "May I take you?" She said as if asking permission before taking it out of the ground, it showed she had great respect for life she respected everything and gave it to him, it was a white rose. Looking up at him she could see something there but she was not sure what it was. Perhaps something he was running from or perhaps something else, but since they were just getting to know each other now wasn't the time to ask anything that powerful, not yet. Looking into his eyes was almost like looking in to the ocean, an ocean so deep his eyes could drown her. Everything about her was showing more and more of who she was and decided to truly open up to him, something she had never done before, but he gave her the feeling that she could trust him because he was different, she sat down on the bench in the park and sat down sighing softly looking down.

"I am more then anyone knows" She said simply looking at the confusion on his face she could not help but smile. "You are a man running and hiding from something, I can see that while looking into your eyes. All I ask is that you never lie to me because I will know if you lie, I rather you hide things from me then flat out lie to me. I have a feeling your shoulders are strapped under a weight that is breaking down your soul, I have an ability no one else does an ability to see into anyone's past something I have done only once and it was something my mother taught me and have never really used it on someone. Maybe one day you will let me look inside you, I maybe young but I am no fool. I am a virgin and don't spread my legs for anyone, accept for the man I fall in love with" She said simply.
 
She had known enough in life to never to judge people and looked down into his eyes, she could tell he was being honest and seeing the way he looked at her? She knew all to well there was more there and she wanted to know him. But the way he spoke about her virginity that was very adult and sweet to say. "Tell that to the other men in the bar who think I fuck everything with a dick" She actually laughed. And shook her head "My mother taught me never to judge people and I am not the kind of person to because of what I am able to do so you will never be quickly judged" She could see him trying to feel what they could not feel in Flux. So she did the one thing she knew she could do. She got off the bench and sat on her knees right beside him and placed her hand on his shoulder, and when he looked at her she locked her eyes onto his. "Close your eyes" She asked off him and she took him into her mind, and her mind was full of wonder. She slowly stood up and she brought him into her mind she bent down and whispered "Open them up" There would be so much wonder they were in a clearing where there were birds, bugs it was the place she loved so much as a child. They were under a huge weeping willow tree and down by him were some frogs hopping around and going toward a huge pond of water. She smiled seeing the beautiful sight before her, it smelt and felt so real, she quickly felt her nose bleed and she wiped the blood off before he could see it since doing this took a lot out of her. Something she was not ready to admit right now.

"This is the last place on Earth I felt at peace" She said smiling
 
The moment was amazing and she heard what he promised it touched her heart more then anything he could have done for her. Looking down at him with a smile as she let him out of her head, the way she looked down at him was like an angel looking down onto a human. It was like a white glow surrounded her, a smile on her face and eyes that had been touched by his kindness. And the way he made her feel? she could not ignore that anymore. She felt more connection with him then she has felt for another human being and it was a very powerful thing. "Promise to take me with you if you leave Gavin" She said softly "That is what you can do, be there for me like no one has been for many years" She bit her lip a little and had one last little moment where she was allowing her guard down for the first time since she was so young. She looked down ashamed of needing anyone she wanted to be this powerful woman who needed no one, where men would bow before her feet. Men would fear her yet love her but it was not something she really wanted she just wanted to be able to turn her heart off. But she was so damn tired of doing it, there was something in his blue eyes, blue eyes with dark brown hair, she still wanted to learn more about him, but she figured to show him about her defenses being put down. "Gavin" She said after such a long silence, silence was what she hated the most, she felt something about him. Something she wanted to know. She actually placed her hand on the side of his cheek, as she had knelt down beside him so close she could feel his breath.

"You do something to me, you make me want to put my guard down. My heart has been frozen since my parents died fifteen years ago. But I am tired, so very tired of being alone, being cold to ignore people as life went on. It became much more harder until you, I feel a deep connection with you and don't know why. It makes me wonder what being with you would be like, growing up with the abilities I have had. I was called so many nasty things that feeling turned me to hate, but you make me want to put my guard down and I have no idea why"
 
She could see and feel the tenderness he was giving her in that moment she actually wanted him, but she had to control herself make sure that everything was in check. She was not an easy woman but she was tired of having no one in her life, she wanted a life and possibly children if it was in her cards. It was so hard being the way she was, she gently slipped her hand away from his hand and to his cheek. "Maybe you are what I need in my life, what we will do is let time decide that" She said softly, she did not feel right to ask him to kiss her. So she stood up and tried to compose herself, but she desperately wanted him to kiss her.
 
She looked into his eyes after he kissed her cheek and watched him put the pin on her dress and looked at it, it was actually very beautiful. When she looked at the pin she saw the engraving and was very curious by it "Apollo?" She said to herself and she knew the name she thought of the man Apollo that was looking for killing a bunch of people. But she did not really think to much about it, she knew Apollo meant other things as well. She felt like she needed to give him something so she did the one thing she had never done before. Closing her eyes her hand was tight in a ball "The guardian of me guard him" Her hand went from a fist to out flat and a white light came from her warming the area, out of the light came a beautiful eagle that could be easily seen as a spirit animal. She extended her arm out for the bird to perch on her beautiful and flawless arm and petted the beautiful bird, the bird nuzzled her hand and even her cheek. She was one to not really put on airs and never felt this way before but she felt like she needed to give him something, and this was no small gesture for her. Her spirit animal was there to protect her but she did not feel like she needed the protection, she knew his past was going to come to him and as long as her guardian is with him she will know when he is in danger. Closing her eyes she felt such peace and love it was almost hard to express herself, but she felt this was meant to be. Looking at her animal she looked into her eyes and felt peace. "Cielo protect him" She said softly and the bird took off and stayed by him.

"My friend will protect you if you need me just say my name" She said simply and she turned and walked back to her home, where she HAD to take a shower to cool herself down. He was amazing and she did not want to do something stupid so she was grateful he was sweet and very respectful. Because she did not want to destroy something that started off so beautifully. Once she got out of the shower she was in a black robe thinking about him, she laid down to get a few hours rest and her dreams? that was when she thought of him the most. His eyes and the way he was. He was mysterious and yet something inside him was sad. But what she did not know? was she was connected to him on such a powerful way she could enter his dreams honestly thinking it was her own. Traveling in the darkness she saw him and could not help but smile at him. Gavin was so special that he unfroze her heart and made it beat again. And just being beside him make his heart jump around like crazy. Thinking that this was her dream she saw Gavin and smiled looking at him, stroking his cheek and kissing his lips softly. The dream was beautiful as they were walking on a beach holding each others hand, enjoying the warmth from both the sun, the air and him. It was amazing how calm and complete she was with Gavin. Love was something very new to her and it almost scared her, but as the sun sat in her dream she saw the night sky and when both looked up seeing so many stars, a shooting star was seen in the sky which was breath taking, and she began to sing to him, looking at him she sang "Where Ever You Go Please Take Me."

But before she left the "dream" because she was waking up she saw a woman coming up to him and she did not know who she was, she did not get a chance to do to much because she woke up. She woke up having no idea what had just happened but she sighed softly and she shrugged her shoulders and took a shower then decided to make herself something to eat for breakfast. Cooking up some eggs, bacon and toast she sat down finally and thought about Gavin. She began to wonder perhaps she was thinking way to much about him, made her wonder if that made her a freak? because this was all so very new to her, biting into the piece of toast she had a smile on her face, she had no idea what was going to happen today because it was a new day she had a feeling they would see each other today. Once she was done with the getting around, awake and fed she put on a sky blue short sleeve shirt with the pin he gave her on her shirt. It was a sweet gesture and she insisted on wearing it since to her it meant the world to her. Putting her dark blue denim shorts and pulling her hair back in a bun she was getting ready to go for a jog. She brought her cell with her and put some ear buds in her ears as she took off out the door.
 
She had been running doing a lot of thinking and hoped that she did not push him, and everything was alright with him. But as she was jogging something made her stop as she panted a little looking up at the sky, she closed her eyes and saw through the eyes of her spirit animal guarding him she could see he was actually close to her position and was not sure if she should go to him or see if he manages to find her on her own, so many things ran through her like a ton of bricks and she knew something was wrong. She opened up her eyes and sighed softly, did he need her? or did he need to be alone? So many things ran through her mind not wanting to push him or to push herself since he was something she never experienced till now. Wearing his pin she wore a necklace her mother gave her when she was born, it was a cross with the lords prayer written on it, but it belonged to all the women in the family. It was blessed 100's of years ago. Luna did not know what she was or what all she could do, but she did know that she trusted Gavin and she still kept thinking about what the inscription meant. She grabbed the cross in her hand and closed her eyes as a tear fell down her face. "I wish you were hear mom I don't know what to do, how far to go." She said to herself when she opened up her eyes a tear fell down her face. She decided to go to him perhaps she could help him some how? She did not know how of course but still, she could be there for him so he could at least be comforted the best way she knew how. One thing she would never do with him however and that was she would never lie to him.

She wanted the same of him to always tell her the truth no matter what, she never understood people who lied. But she did however accept white lies since they were lies that were special, something people would use to surprise someone. But she put the ear bud back in her ear and she took off to go towards him, to figure out what was wrong because she knew something was very wrong. And she wanted to be there to help him with what ever was wrong, she just hoped it was something that was not something she did. She started to jog towards his location but as she thought about it a lot more? She actually started to pick up the pace and she ran. Everything was hard for her to imagine that he was hurting, or scared or perhaps confused? Or maybe this was all in her head? Which is a possibility since this was new to her. Using the help of Cielo she knew exactly where she was going, in the distance she saw him so she stopped and relaxed her breathing. She was hoping she would be a good sight for him but she did not know so she was going out on a limb to do this, she always hated to look and feel the fool. But something about Gavin made her think he was so much different, so she took the chance, and she removed the wireless ear buds put them in the little case that she took from her pocket, and then put it back in her pocket. Her hands in her pocks as she slowly walked up to him. She had a smile on her face, though because he was the kind of man he was, the smile was very honest she thought about him all the damn time.

"Hey Gavin" She called out to him when she was walking up to him so he wouldn't run into her.
 
When he looked at her she knew something was wrong, and when he hugged her it just confirmed what was happening. Then all of a sudden she felt him relax as he blacked out and she grunted holding him out. Her hands began to glow as she took hold of him, she was being exposed but had no choice she would not lot him fall to the ground. She actually held him in her arms as she took alley ways to protect what she could do from other people. She got him home quickly because she did not live far from the area they met at. When the door was shut she closed her eyes and he floated out of her arms, with both hands out in front of her, walking into the bedroom where she put him on the bed softly and very gently. The gentleness of a woman putting a loved one to bed. She felt her nose bleed and cursed to herself but grabbed a tissue and wiped her nose and tossed the tissue away down the toilet and she flushed it. It was a secret she wanted no one to know, accept maybe for him? But he was just getting used to her she did not want to tell him everything all at once, she did not want to scare him away. She grabbed a wash cloth and soaked it in warm water. She sat beside him on the bed and placed the wet washcloth over his forehead she hoped she did not have to use her ability to wake him up, but would if she was forced to. She wondered what had happened because it did not take magic to know something was wrong, and she needed to know what it was. But she never used her powers in a way for personal gain, that was how her mother raised her. She leaned down to him and kissed his forehead.

"Come back to me Gavin" she said sweetly.
 
She never thought of herself as a witch because this was the future and the term did not really exist anymore. But as she placed her lips on his forehead she felt him reaching to her and a soft smile curled on her lips and before she knew it she was diving into his mind. But before she could find exactly where he was she saw a women in his mind, she was very beautiful she did not know exactly how she knew the name but her name "Kate" Slipped into her mind. But as she left to find where he was hiding, she felt her hand grabbing onto her wrist "What have you done to Apollo?" She did not understand what she meant and when she yanked herself away she found herself sitting down in a chair in the center of the room. She looked at herself and she was in a simple silk black slip and a black silk robe around her covering what the slip would not. When she stood up she saw the room and she placed her hand over her mouth, seeing the way it looked. Tears were in her eyes slowly building because of what he did. Slowly walking up to him she had no idea what to say. It felt like forever before she reached him but when she finally did she placed her hand on his back, he did not tense up or move all he did was turn around and when their eyes connected she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply on the lips allowing her slip to fall to the ground to pool around her feet. She knew now she was in love with him, and she reacted lovingly when he reacted to her kiss. She did not know what she was doing she just knew she needed him in that moment like he needed her she felt.

She pulled him to move with her as she sat and she started at his pants as she got rid of everything that was in the way and pulled him on top of her as she lay flat. "Take me Gavin please...." She said pleading him, she knew it was more of a mental feel but she wanted to know if the feeling she felt was love.
 
When he took her she could not help but moan his name he was taking her to a spot a bliss she had never felt before. When he pushed himself inside her taking her for the first time it was something no word could express how it felt. She wrapped her arms around his neck each leg was pressed against his hips as her head fell back, her heart beating so strong it knocked the wind out of her young lungs. It was a special feeling that reached deep inside herself. Since he was able to create the world around them she soon realized that they were no longer on a table but a beautiful huge bed with silk sheets. There was a bunch of things she wanted to say to him and yet only a moan could be heard coming out of her lips.
 
She could feel herself coming closer to the edge, everything was all over the place. Her heart was beating quickly she could not help but smile but felt the end coming. Looking into his eyes Luna could not help but smile and she stroked his cheek. It was then she allowed her body to do what it wanted, she thrust her hip up into him and cried out loudly as her body clenched onto him and her orgasm it her so hard it made her shake violently but held him close.
 
Luna opened up her eyes and the look on his face she reached up to her nose and she wiped the dried blood on her nose. She had no idea what to say to him but she had a smile on her face so it was easy to see she didn't feel guilty she was actually happy. "Shower is down the hall to the left if you need a shower and I am sure you have something else to change you into. With a flick of her wrist men's clothing his size appeared as the dresser opened up exposing his clothing. She could not help but wonder what was going on in their minds. She placed her hand on his cheek and was happy he did not move away from her touch. She reached down and kissed him softly on the lips.
 
Back
Top