What am I looking for? Version 2.0

Games, drama, and BS seem to be human nature. Just having a nice conversation seems to be boring for some people. “Today at the office...” would probably lose to “my car broke down again and my mother has a terrible illness.” There’s just something strange about people. If things go too well, it gets boring.

If you live in a nice house, have a good job, no extra expensive, then you’re just bored. Maybe create drama by getting some gambling debt or running up court costs. The most depressed people are ones that things seem to be going well for. To them, they complain because everything is the same and there is no excitement. What’s the point.

The same with people. Too nice or too happy, hard to keep people interested. But then you get those people who would be fine with a repetitive routine. Good morning, insert story about day, insert evening story, goodnight.

Perhaps... I admit to playing games in my youth. Huge waste of time and energy. Now ? Now I want something REAL.

Irl

I think you’ll have better luck in real life. The people looking for something other than a fuckbuddy don’t seem to be interested in each other. For some reason or another.

The people here are interesting.

Perhaps... I admit to playing games in my youth. Huge waste of time and energy. Now ? Now I want something REAL.

I think you’ll have better luck in real life. The people looking for something other than a fuckbuddy don’t seem to be interested in each other. For some reason or another.

The people here are interesting.

Very true. The problem is Small town life here. Either they're married, crazy, or a meth head. ( seriously )

Crazy can have its advantages :D

How's it going Soops?

Yeah FUN crazy does... " Hey I know we have only known each other 6 weeks but I want you to move in " A woman said that to me a few years back I have been single since.

I am good thanks and you LadyJS?

Yeah FUN crazy does... " Hey I know we have only known each other 6 weeks but I want you to move in " A woman said that to me a few years back I have been single since.

I am good thanks and you LadyJS?

I'm doing okay, glad that Monday is over. Now if I can just make it through the next four days I'll be happy!

Updated version of my old thread.

" Well, at this point I am not sure anymore. A friend? Good conversation? Maybe? Who knows at this point.

I don't want the world... Just something more than I have right now. "

Here's the deal I have been here for almost 10 years. This should not be hard both in real life and here. I am looking for someone who can make me laugh, make me smile, and MAYBE more. I don't want drama, I don't want BS, and I do NOT want games. Be you...Good, bad, crazy, goofy, whatever you want just be YOU.

Life is too short. Ladies if this has piqued your interest feel free to drop me a line.

Matt

Bump!!

Soops is a good guy and his thread deserves attention, so here's a bump for him :)

Back