The Matrix

JasmineDeMure

Experienced
Joined
Feb 12, 2015
Posts
57
So I was sitting here drinking my tea when I was overcome with a thought. When Neo and his friends went back into the Matrix to do their thing it was their "self image" that was used as a representation of themselves, like an avatars if you will. So here I was processing this idea when I thought, why does thatvavatar have to be the same sex or even the same species. You could have a massive schlong or breasts or be half horse or whatever.

What if somehow you could gain control over your self image, could you change your appearance as you wanted to and*become a virtual shapeshifter?

I just thought I would put this idea out there and see if anyone else had thought of this and get the thoughts of my fellow writers.
 
Last edited:
What would your friends think when you showed up as some anthropomorphic being on the other side, or was a bueatiful busty woman or a man if you were a woman on the "real" world. There are just so many options here for all sorts of fiction, not just erotic. It's kinda mind boggling if you start thinking about it.
 
Sounds like Second Life. ;)

I kid, I kid. Really you can do just about anything with the concepts of virtual worlds and erotica, from acid-trip cartoon visions like Fritz the Cat to something like Inception. The universe of the latter intrigues me as a possible setting for erotica, because it does have dream-shapeshifters (the Forgers, like Tom Hardy's character in the movie) -- and what better way would there be to steal something from someone's mind than to use sex? Have a team of extractors go in masquerading as dream-prostitutes, where one of them infiltrates the subject's secret places while the others keep them distracted with erotic wonders.

The universe of The Matrix is a little more terrifying for me, because anyone you're making the beast with two backs with can turn at any time into Hugo Weaving. Which, I know there's someone there would be a turn-on for, but... not for me. :D
 
You may as well ditch the matrix and just pick your own virtual reality universe just to avoid any potential snarls.

When you think about it in hindsight it's really facinating that as far as we can tell everybody in the Matrix looks almost exactly like their real self. Remember that the majority of them have never actually seen their real self so they don't even have a baseline to start with. And you'd think that if your body looks how you imagine it that there would be a lot of people with high confidence who would look hot as hell because they think they are hot but people with anorexia would instead of being emaciated would actually be fat as fuck because that's how they view themselves.

The obvious answer being Morpheus was just plain wrong about that detail.
 
From what I remember about the Matrix, it was called residual self-image. Now since Neo was the One & could literally tweak the code so he could have super powers, according to the rules of the movie, he would probably be one of the few characters that could change his image (the Oracle was another).

Now he could go nuts with the rules (two penises, a footlong prehensile-like tongue, etc.) He could make multiples of himself to gangbang Trinity, the Merovingian's wife, & the hot blonde that was hacked to orgasming with that bite of chocolate cake. The scenarios are endless.

Or maybe you go in an entirely different direction. Maybe Trinity or another crew member has their way with Neo's non-responsive body that's jacked into the chair.
 
Last edited:
Or maybe you go in an entirely different direction. Maybe Trinity or another crew member has their way with Neo's non-responsive body that's jacked into the chair.

There was an idea I had where VR sets start to include body suits that can signal nerves and pleasure centers when you're having virtual sex with someone. However, as part of an experiement one user is fucked in the real world while they are also having sex in the virtual. The effect is that it actually breaks the human body's pleasure threshold and the user goes into a pleasure coma as his or her orgasm feeds back into the VR world, warping it.
 
There was an idea I had where VR sets start to include body suits that can signal nerves and pleasure centers when you're having virtual sex with someone. However, as part of an experiement one user is fucked in the real world while they are also having sex in the virtual. The effect is that it actually breaks the human body's pleasure threshold and the user goes into a pleasure coma as his or her orgasm feeds back into the VR world, warping it.

OMG! That sounds like an awesome idea for a story. I've never really given Sci Fi erotica too much thought before I came up with this idea that I had. Maybr I will put it on my list of ideas to expand on.

One reason I like erotica is that it actually gives a lot of opportunities to work on plot based on character development.

You guys all have some reat ideas.
 
Back to the matrix, what residual self image did jada pinkett smith have to come up with that hairdo? Yuck! Still think it make a great story!
 
The animated series that the movie was based on are very erotic.
 
The main anime influence I'm aware of on the Matrix is Ghost in the Shell. Don't recall it being all that erotic, actually, except for the fact that the protagonist periodically had to get naked for some unspecified reason to use this stealth device she had. Worth checking out, though.
 
The main anime influence I'm aware of on the Matrix is Ghost in the Shell. Don't recall it being all that erotic, actually, except for the fact that the protagonist periodically had to get naked for some unspecified reason to use this stealth device she had. Worth checking out, though.

I'm actually a fan of Ghost in the Shell. She had to get naked because the cloak didn't work on her clothes and yes, it is a pretty dark s to y overall.
 
Back
Top