Z-Day(Closed)

Jamie was shocked looking at the place. He was well prepared and she knew to follow his direction because he owned the place. She set her bags down in the living room area and took her shoes off not wanting to ruin his home.

" This is incredible Matt I cant thank you enough "she said honestly. She was sure they were safe up here because the zombies stayed in the city they wouldn't travel upward and there was no way in hell they would get over that ditch.

She looked over the muscled handsome man and was glad to have bumped into him. She would not have been able to survive being alone and running for years to come if they had that long. She knew the outbreak was a terrorist plot against america because they were the only ones affected.

She sat and said " Im glad you found me"
 
After giving Jamie the tour they ended back in the living room. "I'm glad too, it will be nice to have some company after all this time alone." Matt said setting his bags down along the wall. "So you can have the spare bedroom if you want, bet you missed sleeping on an actual bed huh?" Matt asked her as he locked the door and put the piece of steel bar across the door for added protection. The place was locked up like Fort Knox bars on the windows and strong doors, nothing was getting in.
 
Jamie nodded seeing he locked the door more for extra security. She hadn't slept pretty much at all since the whole outbreak. She had quick naps but no rest always having to be alert. " Thank you" she said when he said she could have the extra room " Ill enjoy your company Matt you seem like a nice guy." She said gathering her thing to bring to the extra room. She was a bit afraid to sleep alone but she didnt want to ask matt to sleep with him.
 
Matt took his bags into his room too tired to unpack them right now. Pushing his door halfway closed to strip off his damp sweaty clothes. Getting completely naked exposing his tone naked body, he was well endowed, his cock while flaccid was almost six inches long. Pulling on a pair of shorts and a tank top knowing they weren't going to need to run and escape anything. This was his own little safe haven. "You hungry?" He called out as he started to walk towards the kitchen.
 
Jamie grabbed some toiletries and clothing and made her way toward the bathroom for a much needed shower. She had been against the zombies for about a week now and was hungry having only ate chips and nutrition bars.

" You hungry" He asked as if reading her mind and Her stomach growled on cue as if answering.

"Starving" Jamie answered placing her things down in the bathroom. She had thought she caught a glimpse of his body as she headed down the hall but thought it was her imagination.

She quickly stripped out of the bodysuit and took her hair out of the ponytail closing the door almost fully and stepping into the warm shower. She sighed feeling the warm water hit her sore and tired muscles
 
Matt cooked up some chicken casserole using canned chicken, boxed mashed potatoes corn. Having the house smelling so good it was one of his favorites. Setting the table for two for the first time and putting a lot of food on her plate figuring she was going to eat a lot. "Dinner is ready Jamie."
 
Jamie headed outbof the shower and to the guest room dressing in sweats and a shirt. She smelled the delicious aroma and headed out as he said dinner is ready jamie. She hadnt been cooked for in god knows how long and she appreciated it. She smiled and said " Thank you Matt everything looks delicious" she said sitting with him. She glanced at the plate and her stomach growled as if to say " Thank you"
 
"So do you" Matt said in his head but his eyes telling what he was thinking. It had been over a year since he had been with a girl and seeing her fresh out of the shower and smelling so sweet was attracting him to her so much. "It's my specialty" He said hoping she would like it.
 
Jamie blushed seekng he heated look he gave her and looked down at her plate beginning to eat. She had been surviving off of water and protein bars since this all happened. She was glad she found this hot and careful man. She glanced over his body briefly before eating again. She hadnt been with a man since her failed proposal 2 years ago. She had been on plenty of dates but never slept with any.
 
"So how is it Jamie?" Matt asked as he started to eat his own plate after she dug into hers. "Do you feel comfortable sleeping in your own room? I can stay up and keep watch on the couch if it will make you feel better." Matt said quickly devouring his food.
 
Jamie looked at him and smiled " Its delicious... I would feel comfortable but I think we could share a room id be more comfortable. I can push the mattress from the other room into yours or vice versa but ill dress and leave my things in the guest room. That is if you dont mind.
 
Matt looked up over at Jamie trying to hide the smile that wanted to show on his face. "Yeah that's fine Jamie." He said shoving another forkfull of food into his mouth. "You can just have my bed and I'll sleep on the floor. Too much work moving the mattress from one room to another" Matt said wanting nothing but to relax for the rest of the night.
 
Matt looked up over at Jamie trying to hide the smile that wanted to show on his face. "Yeah that's fine Jamie." He said shoving another forkfull of food into his mouth. "You can just have my bed and I'll sleep on the floor. Too much work moving the mattress from one room to another" Matt said wanting nothing but to relax for the rest of the night.
Jamie looked at him and said " I cant do that Matt ... maybe we can share he bed.. its big enough right?" She said between bites ant took a sipmof her water.
 
Matt was liking this idea better and better. "Yeah that would work great" He said looking Jamie up and down quickly. She was so attractive he was going to have trouble controlling himself when they were in bed together.
 
Jamie smiled and nodded " Great" she was a bit nervous sharing a bed with a man she just met but it would make her feel safer and shed be in contact with another human which she missed. Sure it was a hot hunky human but they were adults and she was sure they could control themselves.
 
Matt finished his food and waited for Jamie to finish hers before taking their plates into the kitchen and placing them into the sink. The house was dimly lit with candles and he blew the ones out in the kitchen heading out to the living room and plopping down on the couch. "Now there isn't much to do around here and we had a long day how about we hit they hay?"
 
Jamie stretched and nodded " Sounds like a plan" she said and rose from the table following him into the kitchen and then living room sitting next to him on the couch. She looked at him and said " Ill go get the sheets of the bed".
 
Blowing the candles out on the coffee table before heading into his bedroom. "It's alright I got everything you'll need in my room Jamie" Matt said stripping off his shirt so he was wearing a tight thin tank top. "It gets a little hot at night. The AC is broken" He said jokingly.
 
Jamie blushed and nodded following him to the bedroom and slipping off her pants wearing stretch yoga shorts beneath along with a yoga bra. She pulled the sheets back and slid into the soft mattress.
 
Watching Jamie undress into a small yoga bra and yoga shorts that clung to her body leaving little to Matt's imagination. Once she was in the covers he slipped into the sheets next to her leaving the candles lit in the room. "Like I said before this place is secure so you can get a good nights sleep tonight."
 
Jamie smiled at him and nodded " Good... Ive havent gotten hardly any since this has happened. Thank you again Matt I really appreciate you helping me" she said. She saw Matts sculpted body as he climbed in with her and felt his warmth beneath the sheets. She turned away from him not wanting him to see her blush.
 
Matt crossed his arms behind his head letting out a sigh. "I hate when you go to lay down and then it is like you are instantly not tired anymore" Matt said looking over at Jamie who had her back to him. "You alright?"
 
Jamie nodded and said " Yes im fine. Its just... this is the first time im sharing a bed with a man in a while" she chuckled " and I barely know. .. youIguess im being silly is all. I mean... we aren't doing anything but talking. " she said rolling back over. " I cant sleep either ita strange"
 
"Yeah it's been a long time since I was in bed with another girl. Especially one as good looking as you Jamie" Matt said rolling onto his side looking over at her. She was so beautiful it was hard to believe his luck to come across another survivor especially one as good looking as her.
 
Jamie blushed " Your not bad looking yourself Matt" She smiled. He was so handsome she had to wonder why he wasnt married with a family yet. She was glad he'd found her and she agreed to come. She knew how stubborn she was and she knew she was safe here with him.
 
Back
Top