Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. (But that is because I've never been caught by or caught my parents).

HYE caught any of your siblings knocking boots?

No. (But that is because I've never been caught by or caught my parents).

HYE caught any of your siblings knocking boots?

No, fortunately. But I did find a condom cleaning out my parents basement. And I know it wasn't mine. And I know my brother's gf had stayed over...

HYE slept with a family member's ex?

No. I've never been lost (physically) in my life. I am one of those annoying people who always knows which way to go.

HYE been metaphysically lost in the woods?

No. I've never been lost (physically) in my life. I am one of those annoying people who always knows which way to go.

HYE been metaphysically lost in the woods?

Yep... I think that is pretty much how I live... :)

HYE been lost and realized it was more there than where you were supposed to be?

Yea

HYE Fell over in public and got up acting like you meant to fall

Haa haa nope, not that great an actor. Thankfully I am not that big klutz either. :rolleyes:

HYE met someone on Lit that you clicked with right away and end up thinking about them at the oddest times?

If lust after is clicked, then yep.

HYE crashed on a ten speed bike and been torn out of your clothes?

yes, an it was a real painful fall i tell ya!! lol

HYE crashed with a park car?

Haa haa at first I was "wow, that takes talent to crash a parked car!".
Okay I get it, HYE crashed INTO a parked car?

Nope, but then again I pay attention behind the wheel and never talk on my cellphone while driving. So that puts me in the sub 10% bracket of people driving nowadays. :rolleyes:

HYE damaged your car while/looking/during/after you were "parked" with a friend?

Haa haa at first I was "wow, that takes talent to crash a parked car!".
Okay I get it, HYE crashed INTO a parked car?

Nope, but then again I pay attention behind the wheel and never talk on my cellphone while driving. So that puts me in the sub 10% bracket of people driving nowadays. :rolleyes:

HYE damaged your car while/looking/during/after you were "parked" with a friend?

yes, but i was fucking toasted.. toasted as in, WHITEBOY WASTED aka DRUNK.

HYE gotten suspended from school for harrassing a girl you liked?

Nope.

HYE had to go to the ER due to a sexual injury?

Yes. :eek:

We were in uni, and my guy tried oral on me. He sucked on one side of my labia way long and it frekkin ballooned! I figured it would be fine in the morning. Not so lucky. After waddling about to classes all day (and wondering if this was what a guy's balls felt like?) I broke down and went to ED. My dear novice had busted a blood vessel and half my pussy was bruised purple! I spent my waking hours for the next day in my dorm with an ice pack between my legs.

The fucker laughed when I told him. That was his last date with me.

HYE dumped a person purely because of lousy sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back