Her time as a hucow (closed)

The genetically modified vagina of the hucow and penis of the bull were marvels of science. Decades of study in the realm of hormones allowed to work together like a finely tuned machine. When a hucow was in heat, the vagina works the penis to shoot it's cum directly inside the waiting womb, with the cervix opening up to let cum shoot directly in. This requires the penis to be inflated to such an extent to keep a seal on the uterus to keep all the cum in the womb with the egg. When pregnant, the cervix has to remain shut to keep the baby's water from breaking too early.

Because of this, the vagina has to pleasure the cock in different ways. During pregnancy, the vagina's juices are extra slick, to allow the penis to glide in and out with ease for maximum pleasure. It also prevents the penis from swelling, so that when he shoots his cum, it just pours out of the vagina around the penis.

When in heat, the cervix freely opens up to allow the penis to shoot it's cum into the womb and allows the cock to inflate to keep the cum sealed in the womb. When enough cum is in the womb that the cock would just get push out by the pressure, the womb is designed to accommodate that.

Miles continued to slam his cock head into the cervix, trying to open it up, and it was getting harder to thrust as his cock continued to inflate. Being in tunnel vision bull mode, he was frustrated because the pounding he was wanting to exert on Kayla. When he bred his business associate's daughter, he didn't know about the trick, so the daughter's never got as full as Kayla's was now, so he never experienced this. It had become so hard to thrust.

But when Kayla came, her body was designed to accommodate this, it just needed orgasm to do it.

On orgasm, Kayla's cervix opened up to let the cock head in, but then immediately closed to keep both the head and the already deposited cum in place. His cock trapped and unable to move, Kayla's vagina had to do all of the work to coax the cock into cumming. Her body was sent into a constant orgasm, vibrating and shaking as hard as it could to pleasure the cock into cumming. The vagina was also rapidly secreting juices intended to make the vagina even hotter.

Miles wanted to win the game of making Kayla unable to move, not realizing he needed Kayla to move in order to cum.

Kayla notice that he wasn't thrusting into her anymore and her orgasm was making her pussy feel hoter than normal.She wasn't sure what was causing this but her body was telling her to start moving again like before but she couldn't really do it. "Please daddy undo the straps so that I can move and make you cum. If you don't I am afraid that the heat I am feeling in my pussy will kill what we worked so hard to do already." She started to move again but do to the restraints were keeping her from moving all that much and she began to whimper a bit not liking the fact that her daddy hadn't gotten off yet. He didn't need to say a thing to her because she already could tell how frustrated he was.

She started to buck harder and harder determined to get him to cum. She didn't care if she got hurt at this point all she wanted was for him to cum and be his good little hucow. Ahe could hear squeaking coming from the pedestal under her. She wasn't sure how much the pedestal could take but as every good hucow knows they need to be impregnated so that they can produce milk.

Unable to thrust, Miles was frustrated that he couldn't do anything, but he could feel pleasure when she tried to move. He decided the best thing to do would be to acquiesce to her by undoing the strap on her waist, but he couldn't bend down far enough to get anything else removed.

Kayla was happy to feel that the strap on her waist was finally undone and she started to buck her hips wildly. She was almost able to move her hips fully but her daddy's cock kept her from doing so. She was soon cumming again and she started to buck harder trying to get him to cum some more.

Miles continued to be frustrated with not being able to thrust, but at least he was now getting pleasure from Kayla. He could feel his cock trapped in Kayla's cervix and the pressure of all that cum in Kayla's womb was flowing around his cockhead.

As Kayla began to peak again in her constant orgasm, the vibrations became too much for Miles and the dam burst again. Miles started shooing more sperm into Kayla and her womb started inflating more. The pressure on his cock was intense and the orgasm seemed to go on forever as his ballooned balls were emptying into her ballooned womb.

Kayla cried out in ecstasy as she felt her womb begin to expand some more as her daddy's seed filled her. She laid there for a bit coming down from her orgasm then she said. I'm so sorry daddy that you couldn't thrust yourself into me." She wished that she could get up and hold on to him so he could calm himself down. She hated the feeling of her daddy not being completely satisfied with her or the sex. She didn't know what he had in mind or if he would attempt to mate with her again.

Two Weeks Later

For the next two days, that was what sex was like for them. Miles checked online for information and figured what was going on. It still frustrated him that he couldn't thrust but at least he knew why he couldn't. After those two days, Kayla's cervix would stay shut and wouldn't take anymore cum from Miles.

Miles figured out that hucows need synthetic straw that is engineered for human skin. Miles had the straw in the pens replaced, as well as putting a mattress in Kayla's pen as well.

Kayla walked around like she was 9 months pregnant for the rest of that week, but then as she was frolicking in the field, her stomach began to be in great pain. Her cervix released all the cum from her pussy and she cried as she felt all that cum eject from her belly through her pussy.

Miles made an appointment with Dr. Tanaka to have her checked for pregnancy as well as to check her hormones levels the next week. At that appointment, when Dr. Tanaka came into the examination room, she said, "Hello, Mr. Jernigan. I see we are back to see if you got your little Kayla here pregnant."

Miles said, "Yes, little Kayla had quite an episode when her body ejected all the cum I shot in her two weeks ago."

Dr. Tanaka couldn't help but massage her udders, "Oh I'm sure you gave Kayla a good pounding." Turning to Kayla, she said, "Okay, well little Kayla, we're gonna take a blood sample and urine sample. You didn't go potty this morning like you were told to, correct?"

Last edited:
Kayla was fast asleep in the cardreaming about the memories of all the time she had with her daddy and then the pain of her womb emptying out woker her up in the car. She woke up to see that they were at the doctor's office.

She walked into the office a little groggy from just waking up but when the doctor began to massage her udders she perked up. She bit her lower lip trying not to moan out in pleasure. When the doctor asked if she hadn't pottied yet she quickly answered "no I haven't." The doctor took her into a bathroom so that she could give them the sample she needed and then the doctor took her back to the exam room. The doctor took her blood before say"I'm going to go test the hormone levels and start the pregnancy test now." The doctor soon left the room.

Kayla looked over at her daddy and asked "daddy is the tests for hucow pregnancy different than if for a normal woman?" She sat there for a bit before she reached out and grabbed his hand. She wished that she could set with him now.

Miles took Kayla's hand and said, "It's exactly the same as for a human. They're testing the presence of the pregnancy hormones in you."

Miles sat patiently and held Kayla's hand, waiting for Dr. Tanaka to return with the results.

Kayla couldn't help but to reach over and cup her daddy's crotch and say "you must be ready to burst from to being able to unload in me." The doctor walked back into the room and seen what little Kayla was doing and grinned saying "that's how a proper hucow should act ready to please a bull. I have her hormone levels here and they are elevated to the point that would be good for a pregnant hucow but given what happened to her when she first started we are running the pregnancy test anyways just to be sure." Dr.Tanaka walked over to little Kayla and said "I'm going to have you lay back on the table so I can check your vaginal walls to see what could cause you pain." Kayla laid back on the table and spreads her legs wide for the doctor. "Ok pain when the hucow expelles the bulls cum for the first time is common." Dr.Tanaka says as she preps the speculum and inserts it into little Kayla. After a little bit of examination the doctor says "I don't see anything out of the ordinary here in face for being a virgin going into this her vaginal walls and everything is beautiful. I think what happened to her was the volume of cum in her womb was a little much for her body to handle while it got ride of it but now she should be fine. I don't know what you have planned for little Kayla here but I would make her the head hucow on your farm because I can see more than a master property relationship here. I have had to examine many hucow in my time and most wouldn't even look at their master let alone reach out to hold their hand."

Dr.Tanaka removed the device from Kayla's vagina and she began to massage her udders. "I will tell you one thing it's best to massage her udders because it will keep them from getting sore from the stretching and the milk tastes better in my opinion." She looked down to see Kayla laying eyes shut in bliss and she asks "well little Kayla lets give him a threesome what do you say?" Kayla is snapped out of her bliss and says "only if daddy says it's ok." Dr.Tanaka looked back and askev"well daddy what do you say? The pregnancy test results will take a little more time so lets have some fun."

Miles sat there and listened to what Dr. Tanaka said. Replying to her statements about Kayla, he said, "Yes, I do hope Kayla does become Matron Hucow. She'll need to earn the position, but two weeks in, she's doing well. I think she's very special, but I want her to earn her special place." Hearing her talk about the massages, he also said, "Hopefully the test results will mean her udders will need massaging."

Hearing Dr. Tanaka suggest a threesome, he simply sat back and said, "Little Kayla, why don't you show Dr. Tanaka how much you love your Master."

Kayla only nodded before she got up and took her daddy's cock out of his pants. She instantly sucked it into her mouth and as she bobbed up and down on his cock she started to run her tongue around the shaft. "I'm impressed she has great cock sucking skills for someone who hadn't ever had sex." Dr.Tanaka said as she walked over to Miles. "You should let her taste you cum if you haven't already." She said caressing little Kayla's head and kissed Miles. Dr. Tanaka ran her finger up and down his chest lightly.

Miles just leaned back and let the two women worship his cock, enjoying the moment.

Kayla began to play with her daddy's balls as she took his rigid member deep within her throat. Dr.Tanaka began to kiss Miles on the neck and nibble on his ear lobe. After a bit of teasing Dr.Tanaka stood straight up and said "we better make sure you have enough energy to be able to handle both us." She leaned down and presented her large milk filled globes before saying "well drink up your going to need it."

Miles took the udder offered to him and began to drink from it, Dr. Tanaka's warm milk spraying into his mouth. He moaned into her udders at the good feelings Kayla was giving his cock.

Dr.Tanaka let out a mooing moan as she felt her milk spray out from her nipples. She looked down abd cooed "that's a good bull make sure you get your fill. I hope you are ok with this but I want little Kayla and you to hand milk me Miles." She reached down between little Kayla and she massaged his balls. Dr.Tanaka wanted to suck his cock but she also felt that little Kayla should tast her daddy's cum for the first time as well.

Kayla started to move her hand up to his balls but she stopped feeling Dr. Tanaka's hand on them so she started to stroke the shaft of his cock as she sucked him off. She could tell that her daddy was enjoying himself and wondered if he was enjoying her blow job or his breast feeding. She started to move her head and hand faster trying to get him to cum in her mouth if he would let her.

Miles sat there and enjoyed the experience. He took his mouth out of her udder, and said, "That sounds good. I'm sure you two would like to taste my cum, but I don't think sucking is going to do enough. Maybe a nice udder fuck would get me over the edge."

Dr.Tanaka nodded and then said "ok but first I have a cream that I want to try on you. It's supposed to make your bull cock a lot more sensitive." She walks over to the cabinet and pulls out a tube of the cream. She doesn't even wait for a answer before she squirts some out onto her hand and says "don't worry it's all natural so you won't have to worry about anyone getting sick over it. She could alread feel her nerve endings in her palm begin to become more sensitive to everything. She gently turned little Kayla's face and said "we are going to titty fuck him while you still suck on him." She began to rub the cream all over his cock and as she done so Dr.Tanaka explained to little Kayla how to titty fuck as welk as how she planned on them doing it. When she made sure the cream was thoroughly rubbed into his cock the girls pressed their large breast together and began to bounce their udders up and down his cock while his cock was firmly pressed between the girls breast. Little Kayla sucked his large cock back into her mouth. She really couldn't wait to taste daddy's cum and she made sure her mouth was at the ready.

Miles wasn't sure about the cream being applied to him. Since becoming a bull, he's only ever been able to cum by fucking pussy. As the cream was being applied, the sensation in his cock was getting better.

And when the two hucows sandwiched his bull cock in between their udders, he let out a bull-like moo. His cock hadn't felt this good outside of a pussy in a long time. He started breathing heavily as Kayla put her mouth on his cock, panting loudly at the feeling.

Once he felt himself twitching, he grabbed Kayla's head and pushed her down, deepthroating her, trying to get him over the edge. Feeling Kayla struggle, he said, "Little Kayla, I know you wanna taste my bull cum, but I need to get over the edge before you can taste it."

After a few seconds down her throat, he felt himself ready to blow, he leaned back and let go of Kayla's head as he felt his bull cock pulse and throb, his balls churning, ready to explode.

Last edited:
Kayla could tell at this point he was read to explode into her mouth and she wait till balls twitched . She stop deep throating him and just sucked on his head a bit till she finally got what she wanted. She could finally tast her daddy's cum and loved it. She moan as she tasted his salty sweet cum. She didn't expect the amount that he was still shooting into her mouth. She had to pull her mouth off of his cock when her cheeks were stretched out and her mouth couldn't hold any more. She could feel his hot cum land on her udders and she started to swallow as much as she could.

Dr.Tanaka moaned out as she felt the hot seed spill out onto her udders and then she took her mouth full of cum as well. Bother girls had their mouths full of cum at this point and after a spurt of cum landed across their face he stopped cumming. The door to the room opened and the little hucow nurse walked in and said "congratulations sir your hucow there is pregnant." Dr Tanaka looked. up at him and took down her last gulp of cum and said "I guess little Kayla had gotten herself closer to becoming a Matron hucow."

When Kayla swallowed her cum she jumped up and kissed her daddy happily while tears started to run down her face. "Lets milk the good doctor in celebration daddy. I know you probably want to celebrate more but we can do that at home later just the two of us."

Partially in the euphoria of cumming and partially in the euphoria of knowing Kayla is pregnant, Miles just sat there and caught his breath. He was happy that Kayla was so excited, and held her in his arms. He was also proud and satisfied that the first step in building a hucow farm had been completed.

Hearing Dr. Tanaka, he said, "I've very excited, but can we please take things one step at a time. I just want to enjoy this moment of having my first hucow becoming pregnant with my first child and not worry about her long term future right this second."

After sitting there with Kayla for a moment, Miles turned to her and said, "If you want to nurse on Dr. Tanaka, go ahead, I still need a moment. That was a lot cumming and getting the news all at once. I need to collect my thoughts. I'll join you two in a minute."

Kayla nodded and gave her daddy a deep and passionate kiss. She walked over to where Dr.Tanaka was now on all fours and Kayla began to play with Dr.Tanaka's udders watching milk begin to leak out. Kayla laid on her back making sure her daddy could see her extremely wet pussy. She latched onto the nipple and sucked hard hearings Dr.Tanaka moo out in pleasure. Kayla couldn't wait for her daddy to recover so that they could have some more fun with the good doctori

As Miles watched Kayla drink from Dr. Tanaka's tits, his bull cock started to stir again, thanks to the cream applied to him. As he got up, he shifted Dr. Tanaka around so that she is right on top of Kayla. He then pushed Dr. Tanaka's ass down so that her soaking wet pussy right next to Kayla's.

He then teased Kayla's clit with his bull cock head, coating his head in her juices. After a minute, he moved up to Dr. Tanaka's pussy and did likewise. After getting coated in both of their juices, he said to both of them, "Who wants Daddy's bull cock first?"

Without hesitation Kayla lifted her pussy making sure that all her daddy had to do was stick it in. She nade sure Dr.Tanaka didn't have time to respond to what her dady had even said to them . She still wanted her daddy's cum even though she was already pregnant.

Dr.Tanaka couldn't respond to what was said because every time she tried to speak the sensation in her nipples made her moan out. She couldn't move either because Kayla had her hips shoved under Dr.Tanaka's keeping her from being able to move in any way. She didn't know qho Miles would pick but she hoped that she got some more of his cock.

Seeing Kayla's eagerness, Miles sunk his cock into Kayla's pussy. He awkwardly tried to figure out how to drive into Kayla in this position because he instinctively put his hands on Dr. Tanaka's ass. He ended up going with shorter thrusts, with Kayla's vagina permenantly stretched for bull cock, he didn't fully withdraw, so his cock had no chance of popping out.

After a minute of fucking Kayla, he pulled out and shoved himself into Dr. Tanaka, giving her some time with his bull cock again. The ground at this three way union was covered in the two hucows pussy juices.

Back