bbws check in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! Hope you don't mind a new resident? :heart: 19, UK, blonde curly hair (ringlets), blue eyes and freckles hehe. Anyone who appreciates womanly curves is okay in my book :rose:

Hi everyone! Hope you don't mind a new resident? :heart: 19, UK, blonde curly hair (ringlets), blue eyes and freckles hehe. Anyone who appreciates womanly curves is okay in my book :rose:

Never will complain about a new resident. Glad to meet you princess.

It’s going. I didn’t sleep good last night, so I am already exhausted and it’s fairly early.

How are you?

Oh I'm sorry, not sleeping is something I'm all too aware of the frustration it causes. Just restless?

I'm good, had a bit of a rough week but it's almost over and I can see that next week will be better.

Oh I'm sorry, not sleeping is something I'm all too aware of the frustration it causes. Just restless?

I'm good, had a bit of a rough week but it's almost over and I can see that next week will be better.

Definitely restless. So tired I was almost too tired to sleep, if that makes sense. I’d love to say today has been any slower, but that would be a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back