So I typed this one out in between strokes. Wondering if anyone wants to run with it.

hornyprogrammer

Experienced
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Posts
76
When I first began writing this, I originally was thinking about a story in which a hot young couple get an apartment all hot and bothered with their loud fucking, including at least one neighbor who is both turned on and angered and pained by their fucking due to his inability to get laid himself. Then as I was writing it it turned into a variation of this idea. Anyone wanna try and take this and run with it in any direction?
The story:
Susan, a blonde sorority girl with a tan from spending her days on the beaches of SoCal, arches her lower back ass she lifters her ass in the air, the Greek letters "Delta Chi" tattooed on one golden brown butt cheek and the word "Only" tattooed on the other. Chad, a 6'1" lacrosse player Adonis with a girlfriend well on her path to becoming a news anchor, touches the head of his veiny appendage against the slut's pussy lips as he roughly grabs her waist. "Oh!", Susan gasps. "You ready?" Colin asks before turning to wink at the camera positioned beside the bed. Child's girlfriend loves to finger herself to these videos. "Fuck me!" Susan gasps. Chad's dick slides slides into her pussy as his abs contract and deliver their first punishing blow against the slutty ass of the homeschooled preacher's daughter.
The screaming and headboard slamming wake Elliot Rodger from his afternoon nap. "Dammit", he said. He had gone over to Susan's apartment yesterday uninvited, for what reason even he wasn't entirely sure of, only to be literally kicked out of the apartment after stumbling upon Chad in all his naked glory. Elliot's dick began to rise as he heard them fucking, blood rushing to both heads as he was consumed by anger, lust, and self-loathing. He got up and went over to the mirror, taking off his pants and underwear. He turned around and bent over, his shirt rising up above his cheeks to give a better view of the horizontal black bruise left from the sideways karate kick.
 
Do you know how long and painful it is to have something tattooed on your ass?

Sorry, doesn't fly.
 
Back
Top