Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

It's Taco Tuesday ladies!
May all your tacos be warm and/or as messy as you like! ;) :)

Last edited:
I've have fantasies, without faces (do you know what I mean?). This is part of a fantasy and it wants editing but tell me what you think:

"We're sitting and talking when you lean in for a kiss, you gently pulled me to you while deepening your kiss. You start taking off my top, a cute stripped top with buttons down the front, as you undo the buttons you see my 36D in a lacy black bra.

I grab and squeeze your breasts from behind while kissing you neck, your butt is tight against my smooth vagina. I run my hand down your stomach to your pussy, I gently play with your clit and then start to pull on it, squeezing it. This drives you wild. I just kiss you behind your ear and I send my hands across your back and graze the sides of your breasts. I grab your breasts from behind, gently cupping them and as I release them I scrap my nails along the undersides..."
Oh my god this is hot!! I just got all flushed and wet reading this. I would love to try this move on my B! Fanning myself over here.

Hi I'm a 24 year old lesbian from Philadelphia. Looking for older married women to talk to. I'm comfortable with sharing pictures and audios too but only when I feel safe
If there are women out there who would love to do this on kik I'd be happy.
PM me :)

Hi I'm a 24 year old lesbian from Philadelphia. Looking for older married women to talk to. I'm comfortable with sharing pictures and audios too but only when I feel safe
If there are women out there who would love to do this on kik I'd be happy.
PM me :)

Already opened our chardonnay ;)

I love this. I like women who are married to men and who fantasize about other women. I want to chat with a woman to talk about their hot desires for other women and maybe beg them to make love to my wife.

I love this. I like women who are married to men and who fantasize about other women. I want to chat with a woman to talk about their hot desires for other women and maybe beg them to make love to my wife.

I like that last part! :devil:

Back