Looking for something!

jiggytigrr

Experienced
Joined
Dec 9, 2013
Posts
47
So I'm sure if your reading this like me you are looking for something. Be it a companions, a friend (with or without benefits). If your reading this your looking just like me. We can go back and forth about the details of your search but the fact remains we are looking for something. We glance and move on if not interest and lets think, is that really looking? you don't just glance at a car and buy it you test it out then decide.

I have pics on this website feel free to look at them, I'm a newly single male. I was engaged for four years and we were happy we parted is a mutual way we just didn't find a way to make things work for us anymore. thats another story for another time.

Like i said I'm newly single, I'm 24 male, I live in south carolina and im a southern gentle. I am looking like everyones else. I'm not looking for love, I'm not looking for a friend. Lets be honest this is literotica not match.com. Don't get me wrong you might find your soul mate, props to you for that.

I'm looking for a friend with semi benefits. I say that because Lets be honest women and men arent horny 24 seven, and If i was in a womens position i wouldnt want to be contacted to just help him get off. I play video games, Id love to have a female companion to play games with to flirt with and just have fun. At the same time I'd like every now and then for the flirting to escalate til neither me or her can type because our hands are busy with other activities.

Now before you say im just a nerd, and im young and looking for something quick. I'm not. I dont expect a woman to throw herself at me by no means, but the fact that im sitting here describing what i want will most likely get your interest and you can test drive me before you buy, I dont bite.. hard anyways.

when I say I am a nerd, I mean it. I play videogames, I'm one year from my associated in information technology, I dabble in other things. I love mythology and ancient history. Yeah.. I'm a nerd but thats ok =p If your interested in testing me out no strings attached feel free to contact me on here post or pm. I have skype, KIK, snapchat, Line I have anything you could ask for if you ask. If you wanna see the product look at my pics, You can click my name look at recent post and find it in the amutuer section of this forum.

Best wishes to everying and I hope you guys find that something your looking for.
 
Back
Top