What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nirvanadragones said:

Lots of places. Its like acupuncture - there are certain points all over your body that provide a good distraction from pain when stimulated with Magic Spit. Sometimes the spit needs to be rubbed in slowly with the tongue. It's a long procedure... and I don't think it's covered by any health insurance.

You're in luck, though - I happen to be a certified practitioner. I might be able to squeeze you in sometime today :devil:

*gathers you all up and hugs the far out of ya* Be well :rose: :kiss:

I'm so tired but cant help laughing....to give everyone a little smile (least I'm smiling) I'll put something on here that came in a letter today. Its from the elderly Nan of the hubbys. Shes well into her 80s.

A little background first...a few months ago Nan fell on a cracked pavement as she was walking home and split her lip open and broke her nose. Some really nice people stopped and helped her up and home. She is ok now but this is what she wrote in the letter we got this morning.

'My that pavement was hard! Mind you a very nice young Italian helped me up! Meet a nice young man, look like the back of a red bottomed ape!'

Chantilyvamp said:
*gathers you all up and hugs the far out of ya* Be well :rose: :kiss:

I'm so tired but cant help laughing....to give everyone a little smile (least I'm smiling) I'll put something on here that came in a letter today. Its from the elderly Nan of the hubbys. Shes well into her 80s.

A little background first...a few months ago Nan fell on a cracked pavement as she was walking home and split her lip open and broke her nose. Some really nice people stopped and helped her up and home. She is ok now but this is what she wrote in the letter we got this morning.

'My that pavement was hard! Mind you a very nice young Italian helped me up! Meet a nice young man, look like the back of a red bottomed ape!'

Fantastic :D What an image...
<sigh>
I miss my surrogate Grandparents. Maybe I'll see them at graduation...
x
V

G'morning Folks!

My mood is hopeful. Yesterday I was dreading going into work but the day turned out to be extremely productive. The time just flew by like it always does but I was in a great mood the entire day. I hoping for a repeat preformance today.

I'm also hoping that the powers that be will hurry up and hire two people to replace the analysts that left just before I started working there. My deparment is stretched way too thin and I am afaraid that I might loose another analyst or possibly two if something is not done soon.

On another note. Yesterday, I was working in the lab and one of my analysts asked me if the young lady I had a run in with when I first arrived was OK cuz she seemed to be in a bad mood. I looked at her and before I could edit my thoughts I blurted out "How can you tell? Seems to be her normal disposition."
I thought I might have to call an ambulance she laughed so hard. She came up to me and gave me a big hug and whispered "I know, we all do."

G'morning, sexy friends! :kiss:

Mood =

Well, fuck, I don't have a mood yet. The 8 Ball says "Ask Again Later"

:p

Morning all........what a strange start to the day.....slept so very badly, woke up over and over, and around 5.30, my back was hurting so bad I got up, did the final work on my application, stuffed it in an envelope and then went for a drive to deliver it by hand. At the same time I delivered some papers to bestest buddy, then came home. By the time I got back, an hour later, I was barely awake, so crawled back into bed to snuggle around the wife and woke up at 10.!!

Woohoo. Breakfast is over, time to start ticking things off the list and get on. Lots to do, and we have a very early start tomorrow, have to be at the airport by 8am. *groan*

Mood is odd. Sitting down here by myself as Vella and all children and animals sleep on. I'd love nothing more than to miss today's classes and stay home with my blondie to help prepare for guests. Instead, I'll be in a 3 hour lecture on all various types of shock and how the syndrome manifests ... and then I get (read: have) to go to a health symposium. Um ... whee.

I hope everyone else has a better day than I stand to. :kiss:

*cough*

At least I won $20 in a poker game last night :D

But I forgot to bring a kung fu uniform on the way to work today, not that I'm in the mood for going to class tonight with this cough, my back hurting, and stuff. meh...

scheherazade_79 said:
My Mood

I don't know what else to say.

I'm on the verge of just laughing at it all... which is a sure sign of madness, isn't it? :confused:

Nah. Not taking it seriously is a sign of mental health.

Trust me on this one. *HUGS*

rgraham666 said:
Nah. Not taking it seriously is a sign of mental health.

Trust me on this one. *HUGS*

I'm about to say "fuck you" to today and go on a creative bender.

Thanks for the hugs, Rob :rose:

scheherazade_79 said:
I'm about to say "fuck you" to today and go on a creative bender.

Thanks for the hugs, Rob :rose:

Welcome. Any time.

And if saying 'Fuck you' and going on a creative bender makes you feel good and doesn't hurt anyone, go ahead.

Bank----------------------------------Check
Motorcycle serviced----------------Check
Truck serviced-----------------------Check
Truck Inspected---------------------Check
Trip stuff washed and folded-----Check
Most everything packed-----------Check

Mood=Grinnin :D

Hovering on the edge of organisational panic............but all will be well.

I have just two pairs of pants to turn up, then all can be packed, we can clear up and tidy the house, empty the fridge and trash bins, shower, hair wash, and get to bed. Early start tomorrow, have to be up at 4am and leave the house no later than 4.45............

But it will be worth it to be with family again.

So, I'm just checking out for now, but lappie goes with me, so we'll be back on as soon as we have arrived and settled in.

For now.....ta-ta lovelies.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

matriarch said:
Hovering on the edge of organisational panic............but all will be well.

I have just two pairs of pants to turn up, then all can be packed, we can clear up and tidy the house, empty the fridge and trash bins, shower, hair wash, and get to bed. Early start tomorrow, have to be up at 4am and leave the house no later than 4.45............

But it will be worth it to be with family again.

So, I'm just checking out for now, but lappie goes with me, so we'll be back on as soon as we have arrived and settled in.

For now.....ta-ta lovelies.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Have a safe trip :heart:

TxRad said:
Bank----------------------------------Check
Motorcycle serviced----------------Check
Truck serviced-----------------------Check
Truck Inspected---------------------Check
Trip stuff washed and folded-----Check
Most everything packed-----------Check

Mood=Grinnin :D

Have a safe trip, too Tx :heart: