Cocksuckers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sutherngent985 said:
The Girl's Blowjob Rules

1. First and foremost, we should suck your cock often, like whenever you tell us, and we better act like we love giving blowjobs all the time, to so you don't need to go find someone else to do it.

2. You can shoot it on my face, but if you do it in my mouth, I promise I’ll swallow.

3. My ears are NOT handles. But my hair is! You can push on my head but you might make me gag.

4. Having my period means you get a BJ every day it's not your fault I am out of service, you have needs, plus stuffing your cock in my mouth means you won’t have to listen to me bitch and whine.

5. If I have to pause to remove a pubic hair from my teeth, don't tell me I've just "wrecked it" for you, I’m not done. Once I start sucking you off, I don’t have the right to stop until you cum or you tell me to stop.

6. If you like how we do it, it's probably best not to speculate about the origins of our talent. Just enjoy the moment and be happy that we're good at it.

7. Sure I’ll do it while you watch TV; I'll even get you a beer first!

8. When you hear your friends complain about how they don't get blow jobs often enough, brag about how good and how often your girl sucks your cock.

9. If it’s awake when you get up I should kiss it good morning. I should kiss it goodnight also...

10. Just because we just had sex as the main course doesn't mean I don't have to offer you a blowjob as desert.

11. Yes that includes anal sex.

12. I better wear what you want me to, if that’s just 6" stripper heels and a smile. Ok, if it’s a cheerleader outfit, I’ll get one.

13. After you cum, I should smile and thank you for letting me suck your cock.

LOL!

...but have you a woman to agree to all these? If so, can I have her number?!?!
 
voir said:
LOL!

...but have you a woman to agree to all these? If so, can I have her number?!?!

hey...there are definitely some of us who agree to those! :)
 
Yes

voir said:
LOL!

...but have you a woman to agree to all these? If so, can I have her number?!?!


My kind of womam and I sure would :) return all the pleasures
 
10.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top