How does this fit the "Russia Narrative?"

Don't you realize it's just Trump using some sleight of hand to keep the conservatives in line?

Why any second now, Trump's gonna cash a jumbo sized check of Russian rubles in exchange for some prime ocean view lots down in the Okefenokee suburbs.

yes, someone from the trump administration telling a NATO ally to fuck off is a totally new thing that has never happened before.

It's telling that the key point of the story is that the EU is eager for the U.S. to return to the days of being a reliable patsy under someone like Biden, who was wildly applauded.
I'm sure the Lit libs will see the EU response to Biden as yet another indication Trump is doing something wrong, just as the author of the story did. It's hard for some to grasp that what is good for the U.S. is often good for the rest of the world.

It's telling that the key point of the story is that the EU is eager for the U.S. to return to the days of being a reliable patsy under someone like Biden, who was wildly applauded.
I'm sure the Lit libs will see the EU response to Biden as yet another indication Trump is doing something wrong, just as the author of the story did. It's hard for some to grasp that what is good for the U.S. is often good for the rest of the world.

Fear driven dude. We both know that.

Pay that "Dane Gelt."

Germany, as a whole, hates the US. We've discussed why many times. The only use they have for the US is covering the cost of their defense with cash, technology and, when push comes to shove, American blood.

As I used to lecture p_p_man, it's not the projection of US power that Europe hates, it's when we won't put them in charge of that projection of power...

Europe, especially Germany, sees itself as the Tribal Chiefs and the Americans as their lowly braves.

Pence is a bigger idiot then Trump. I think we are heading towards the 3rd WW with Russia. Over what ? Crimea ? Fuck that. And the worse part is that the idiots on the Left agree with the idiots on the Right. Nothing can save us from the idiocy ... well maybe Tulsi Gabbard :)

Is that before or after the next Great Depression that Trump was leading us into?

With predictions like this, I have to ask, are you just another Rory alt?

Merkel loves Biden.

He who traveled to Munich to badmouth the USA and support German-style open borders...

Pence is a bigger idiot then Trump. I think we are heading towards the 3rd WW with Russia. Over what ? Crimea ? Fuck that. And the worse part is that the idiots on the Left agree with the idiots on the Right. Nothing can save us from the idiocy ... well maybe Tulsi Gabbard :)

you NIGGERS love that WORD. You NIGGERS are so unimaginative, you NIGGERS use it for every REPOH Pres

:rolleyes:

^^Deep thinker here.

So, now you admit that facts are on my side...

:eek:

... but everyone does it. And that absolves Germany how?

Is Pence acting independently of Trump?
Yes, Trump says we need better relations with Russia

“You want to make a good deal for the country, you want to deal with Russia – and there’s nothing wrong with not fighting everybody, having Russia where we have a good relationship as opposed to all the stupidity that’s taken place.”
“We're going to have a great relationship with Putin and Russia.”
“Yeah, but I don’t want to comment because, let’s assume I did. Perhaps it was personal. You know, I don’t want to hurt his confidence. But I know Russia well. I had a major event in Russia two or three years ago – Miss Universe contest – which is a big, incredible event, and incredible success. I got to meet a lot of people. And you know what? They want to be friendly with the United States. Wouldn’t it be nice if we actually got with somebody?”
“Then Putin said, ’Donald Trump is a genius, he’s going to be the next great leader of the United States.’ No, no, think of it. They wanted me to disavow what he said. How dare you call me a genius. How dare you call me a genius, Vladimir. Wouldn’t it be nice if we actually got along with Russia? Wouldn’t that be good?"
“I would love to be able to get along with Russia. Now, you've had a lot of presidents that haven't taken that tack. Look where we are now. Look where we are now. So, if I can - now, I love to negotiate things, I do it really well, and all that stuff. But - but it's possible I won't be able to get along with Putin.”
As I said today and many times before, "I have GREAT confidence in MY intelligence people." However, I also recognize that in order to build a brighter future, we cannot exclusively focus on the past -- as the world's two largest nuclear powers, we must get along! #HELSINKI2018
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 16, 2018

Germany, as a whole, hates the US. We've discussed why many times. The only use they have for the US is covering the cost of their defense with cash, technology and, when push comes to shove, American blood.

As I used to lecture p_p_man, it's not the projection of US power that Europe hates, it's when we won't put them in charge of that projection of power...

Europe, especially Germany, sees itself as the Tribal Chiefs and the Americans as their lowly braves.

We did help kill 4,000,000 - 5,000,000 of them in WWII.

Back