The Proposal ~ Reserved ~

Tyrica smiled weakly while watching him leave the room and once the door closed, that smiled quickly faded. Her favorite dress had a huge rip going down the side of her hip and with a frustrated sigh, she stripped out of it and tossed it in the trash. She could most likely get it fixed if she really wanted to, though the rip wasn't on the seam and it wouldn't look right.

While she got dried off, doing her hair as best as she could without too much pain, she thought about this entire day. The small moments with Ryan that created that 'spark' of desire, a touch here and there that would make her smile. Just now with how he held her so close and tight, actually wanting to protect her. None of those were just acting or pretending... They were all real. Even with how he said slave and pet.. Despite how uncomfortable it made her feel... There wasn't any falter or false in the tone he used, made more intense by the way he held her while saying it.

When she heard the soft knock and his voice, Tyrica quickly grabbed a robe from the bathroom. It wasn't nearly big enough to cover her enough to feel comfortable in. Though she tied the small red silk robe around her quickly straightening it out to at least cover the important bits.

"Umm yea.. come in.."

As he opened the door, she stood next to the edge of the bed going through her clothes to find something to wear. However all those thoughts she had seconds ago brought out a flush in her cheeks. Yet her natural instinct is to always remain strong, not to let these kinds of emotions push in.

"I apologize for ruining your planning with your mother. I-I also apologize for calling you Sir like that... I don't even know why I said it. It's just everyone was standing there and you said a few things... I-I didn't know what to do."

She closed her eyes as some pain shot through her skull and almost fell onto the bed. One hand went to her head while the one reached for the bed for support as a dizzy spell set in. Slowly and carefully she sat down while trying to shake it off.

"Why... Why did someone say something about that's how a Daddy looks like? If... If you were actually in that stuff... wouldn't you just be a Master? Or Sir.. whatever it is a slave titles their owner?"

She knew the question came out all wrong, yet her head is pounding and it took quite a bit of effort just to get that much out. Though he can see it in her eyes that all she wanted to do is pass out and she slowly started to lay down.
 
Tyrica could barely stay awake as they drove off to the ER, though she did try to respond when he talked with her. At the hospital she didn't stand a chance at staying awake as the bright lights pierced into her eyes, forcing her to keep them shut. Eventually she did pass out fully, unaware of anything happening around her and barely felt people moving her around.

Ryans voice and the warmth of his hand slowly woke her up and had to instantly cover her eyes with her other hand. There was pain in her arm from where the iv was put into place and taking a few moments to register where she is. She couldn't remember coming here, didn't remember him carrying her out of the room or the drive. Most of what she did remember felt more like a dream, uncertain of what happened after he came into the room.

“No... No need to apologize for this... I shouldn't have stepped in between you two. I-I tried... to tell her to back off.. I guess she didn't like that very much.”

Her voice was a bit hoarse and raw from the meds they put her on. For now she didn't respond to the other thing he said, uncertain of what to even say about it. Slowly she tried to sit up while reaching around to find a way to shut the light off or dim it. After a couple of moments things were starting to come into focus again and found some water on the tray next to her.

“How long have I been in here? You should be with your mother, this is her weekend after.... It can't be that enjoyable watching me sleep.”

The whole time she talked and shifted around, she didn't let go of his hand and seemed to appreciate that he is there. Despite what she just said about him being home instead of here.
 
It was a relief to be getting out of this hospital and back to some sense of reality again. Although at this point she isn't too certain of what reality is right now. Ryan kissed her again just moments ago and said something about being protective over her. On top of everything else being said between him and his friends. All this talk about her being his submissive, him being a good Daddy for her. She still honestly didn't know what that meant considering Daddy had a whole different meaning to her.

“Thank you..... For everything Ryan. I really do appreciate the support and patience that you are giving.”

She glanced at the clothes that were given to her and inhaled the scent off the shirt, enjoying the fact that it is his scent. At the same time it made her recall what his mother had said about the clothes... They were “Daddy's clothes” and for some reason that sent a shiver down her spine.

“Why are people calling you my Daddy? I can't remember if you answered or not... But... umm... I don't know... This is all too confusing...”

She sighed and began to get dressed while thinking about it all. He kept telling everyone that he isn't into this stuff anymore and letting them know she isn't either. Yet somehow it feels as though they are forcing it on them, perhaps not directly, however the intentions are very clear.

“I just thought you weren't into that anymore. Even if you were....”

Tyrica didn't know exactly what it is she wanted to ask him as she finished getting dressed in his clothes, which surprisingly fit better than expected. Sitting back down on the bed and taking a sip of the water while processing the last event with Candace, recalling how protective he quickly became.

“You can turn around now... You don't have to answer….”

When she was about to say something more, the nurse came back with the bottled water and a wheelchair. From that point on, Tyrica fell silent about the subject and tried to piece together when everything took a turn. One moment he couldn't stand this plan of which she trapped him into. To all the sudden having others call him her Daddy.

Just moments ago he kissed her without having any reason to. There was no one else in the room to impress and yet, she didn't turn away from it either. Processing the events were also stirring up some unexpected feelings that she couldn't quite pin down.
 
It ended up being one of the longest days of her life and though she did get some sleep at the hospital, she was still very wiped out. Listening to his answer though made her stay awake for a while longer just thinking about this day. Looking back at the events, realizing that Candace never once called him Daddy. Yet everyone else certainly did when referring him to Tyrica. Not once did anyone indicate that he was ever a 'Daddy' to Candace.

She wanted to ask more about it, perhaps even learn more about what happened between him and Candace. Although judging from the girls attitude, it isn't all that difficult to guess the nature of their break up. Still, it made it her wonder if there was more to it, if he ever did go that far with her. In the end, she didn't find the nerve to ask and realized that he fell asleep anyway.

In truth, Tyrica didn't get much sleep at all. There was one point when she was out cold for a few hours. Yet, she still managed to wake up far too early for what it was worth and the sun was just barely peeking in through the windows. Of course she tried to go back to sleep, however, she found herself watching Ryan sleep. That brought on yesterday's fun filled events, more importantly all those kissing moments. Which now had her blushing big time and biting her lip.

Suddenly her phone went off right when she was about to try sleep again. Scrambling to find her phone and trying to keep quiet wasn't working to her advantage. It was Antonio calling and having a panic attack about his interview, threatening to cancel it. When Ryan groaned at all the noise, Tyrica crept out of the room while dealing with Antonio.

She took the call outside, doing her very best to keep Antonio on with the interview. Giving him all the pros as to why he should do it, but also reassuring him that he if truly didn't want to, he didn't have to. It isn't like she can physically force him to go on the show.

When the call ended with a mixture of hope and doubt considering he didn't sound all that reassuring. Tyrica knew there is no going back to bed at this point and she looked around the yard for a moment. Then realizing she hasn't done a whole of exploring to this place and headed off towards the stables. She's never seen horses up close and personal and figured now is the perfect time for it.

On her way towards where the horses were she noticed a second barn off to the side. Being as rich as these people are, having a second barn didn't seem to be all that out of place. Still, it gave her the strangest vibe as she got closer to it and surprisingly the door wasn't locked. Glancing around to see if anyone was around, expecting someone to either stop her... or worse... encourage her to keep going.

She crept inside leaving the door open while looking for some more light. When the lights came up to her movements, her eyes went wide, jaw open and all the color drained. Granted she has heard Susan mention a dungeon of some kind and that it had a few new items added to it. But this isn't at all what Tyrica had expected to find or see and it did have everything for every kink possible.

There were a few different types of cages and some were connected to pulleys in the upper beams. Floggers, whips, canes... so much more were all hanging on the walls. What caught her attention the most however were the variety of collars and cuffs in a display case. Cautiously she opened it, giving one more glance towards the door to make sure it was safe.

Pulling out a silver collar with some gems embedded in the collar. Slowly placed it on her neck just to see if it would fit, curious as to how it felt. The gems were not her favorite at all, yet it isn't as if she's going to keep this collar either. In fact, when she heard something outside, she quickly started to put the collar away. Praying she can get out of here before anyone sees her.
 
Last edited:
Trycia found a hiding spot behind some drapes and kept trying to get the collar off. Though she couldn't help overhearing their conversation in the process. It surprised her to hear them speaking of her and Ryan. Quite a bit of it hit a nerve that made her feel extremely guilty and she didn't like that feeling one bit.

She tried hard to not look at what they were doing, yet at times she couldn't help it and peeked from the curtain. Luckily they weren't doing anything extreme, yet she really didn't want to see Susan naked either. Although she did have remarkable beauty for her age. Still, she is Ryan's mother and it is something she didn't need to see.

When they left she slowly crept out of the hiding spot while fussing over the collar again. This time she wasn't paying attention as Ryan suddenly yelled and soon she heard many footsteps behind him. Stunned for the briefest of moments and soon dashed off back into her hiding spot. She lightly touched the collar that refused to come off, thinking his mother will be furious if she finds Tryica wearing it.

"Please make them go away... I-I will explain...Just... please, don't let them see me like this."

She was practically begging him to make everyone leave after fully realizing what she's wearing. Cussing at herself for not getting more dressed while Ryan took care of everyone. When he came back assuring her they were alone, she was in the process of a panic attack when she still couldn't get the collar off.

"I got a call this morning.. I didn't want to wake you, I ran out in a hurry to take the call... Obviously didn't get dressed, otherwise i would have woken you and....... Why won't this come off?"

Trycia started rambling about this and that, repeating some of the things she overheard. The guilt and emotions were just too overwhelming that she couldn't stop talking. All the while pulling at the collar and still trying to remain hidden.... well mostly hidden.

"I'm sorry Ryan... I can't do this anymore.. I've obviously ruined a lot of things for you... I won't force this on this on you... I will make sure you are set at work, I won't make you run petty errands for me... I'm sorry... I'm sorry for everything.."

She growled in defeat with her war of the collar and hid her face against a cross that she stood next to, clearly the collar won this round. No matter how strong she wanted to be, she just couldn't be strong at this time.

"I've forgotten..... I've been alone too long... that I've forgotten.... what it's like to have people care... I can't lie anymore... not to your family... I don't want to hurt you anymore... I've done enough of that. I'm not a liar... I'm not cold hearted...I do have feelings... I just... I just.. I'm just scared of these feelings.."
 
Last edited:
There has only been a handful of times when she felt this vulnerable and frighten. Even falling into the lake honestly didn't compare to this very moment as Ryan hugged her. There are reasons why she is alone, why she chooses to be alone and having to deal with these conflicting emotions.... Well, needless to say... That is a lot of her reasons. Being alone means she doesn't have to deal with them because there's no one there to create them.

However, right now, in this very moment she realized for the first time just how lonely she actually is. There is no one in her life to comfort her the way Ryan has been this weekend, no one tell her that everything will be okay. Or to protect her from harm in any sense of the word... Ryan has been doing all those things since arriving here.

His words suddenly brought her attention back to him as he explained there is more to her story. Granted she can protest to it, deny that it was a lie and all she wants to do is get this collar off before getting into trouble. The look in her eyes betrayed any of those excuses and he did know her better than she knew herself.

"I-I thought you didn't want do that anymore..."

She spoke with a slight crack in her voice while wiping away the tears, wondering how he is still here with her when she is such a mess. More importantly wondering he is determined to keep her at his side. She would make certain he gets everything he ever wanted, even if it meant his replaces her. Nothing would fall back onto him and yet, he is refusing to let her go.... Then his mothers story came back and Susan had said that he loved her.

"I-"

Looking around the room to see all the devices and toys, which caused her to reach up to the collar again. Her own actions didn't make sense, let alone this strange sensation that this dungeon is creating. Visions of his mothers ass all marked up did scare her, and yet, there is no doubt that his mother enjoyed those marks. Bringing her attention back to Ryan as he waited for the real answer.

"I do trust you and I am curious.... I just don't think I can do this.... I'm not an easy person and I hate being weak like this... I haven't been in a relationship of any kind in almost two years... I-I trust you more than I have trusted...."

Shaking her head and looking down at the ground to avoid his gaze. The need to step away from him was there, however no matter how much the brain demanded, her feet refused to move. There is no way that Ryan loved her, no one loves her and she keeps it that way. The last man she did have a relationship with proved to her that she can't be loved. Ryan has been by her side for quite sometime, has had more than enough reasons to quit and sometimes she pushed his buttons just to see if he would. He never did and still did her bidding no matter how petty it was.

"I have been selfish with you by holding you back. I don't want to hurt you again... If we start this... whatever this is... one of us will get hurt in the end. Anyone that I have ever loved has left. I can't let myself go through that again. I know you really don't want to be with me..You are .... better off without me constantly.... ruining your life."
 
Trusting in another person to this extent wasn't at all easy for her. In the end, she decided it would be easier to trust things instead of fighting it. One thing she has learned over the years is that fighting sometimes doesn't get you very far in life. Not only that, she did say that she did trust him and knew that he wouldn't do anything to harm her. It was mostly the idea of being blinded that made her hesitate and she did struggle against the binding of her wrists.

She didn't need to remove the blindfold to know she stood in front him as his scent the heat of his body gave him away. Though it did surprise her to see that he made her go around a table and not once did she crash into it. Some pride did creep in through all that fear she held inside and whimpered slightly as he lifted her so easily. Having him stand between her legs caused her to blush while he kept speaking and for a split second, she didn't know what to do.

The entire time her heart was pounding with overwhelming emotions, unsure of what one she felt the most. Fear being at the top of that game of chase, a hint of arousal slithered its way in somewhere through all this. She didn't dare say love.... That isn't the right emotion for this. Adore maybe? No, it's more than that.... Happiness is in there as well, yet that didn't quite give it enough credit. She feels something though, a sense of peace and security that she's never had before.

Too much time has gone by since he said those last few words and she knew he needed her to say something. Anything at all, before he started to doubt himself, though he must know that this is a lot for her to process as well. Slowly her legs wrapped around him as it was her only real way of hugging him.

"I-.... I have to admit that I don't know how I feel right now. My emotions right now are on a wild chase and I can't handle that. However.... I will tell you this... A lot of why I'm selfish with you is that.... I didn't want to lose you. So many others gave up on me within the first month. You never did, no matter how much I pushed you..... You stayed."

Buried her face into his shoulder as her legs tensed around him, wondering if admitting all this will upset him. Although she has already confessed that she held him back for selfish reasons, he just didn't know what those reasons were. In a lot of ways, she didn't understand those reasons until now and he is practically forcing her to think about how she feels. Which he can easily tell is a real struggle for her.

"The longer you stayed, the more selfish I became. I didn't want anyone else.. I didn't want you to leave me either. I never expected you to stay this long though and now with all this... Losing you has been my biggest fear. I didn't mean for this to happen... Yet, I am happy to be with you here.."
 
There is no denying anymore how much she needed him now and she felt his hardness pressing against her... It took everything in her power to not moan. He may not have been touching her in that kind of way, although he may as well have been. She couldn't remember the last time she's been laid, let alone be this close to a man. It seemed as though each word he spoke, her fears were slipping through her fingertips.

Having him dominate her, even in such a simple way somehow brought out that sense of.... Freedom? Recalling his mother earlier, listening to her ask for permission to speak and stand... Though seeing how she controls the situations of her own home. It was almost like Tyrica saw herself in that moment. Needing to be strong and fully in control at work, in every aspect of her life. Perhaps it is time to hand the lead over to someone else for a change.

It did feel good for now and she did want more, having no doubts that he will stop if she didn't like something. If it made his mother happy, why couldn't it make her happy too? Then she felt Ryan reaching for her wrists and for some reason she didn't want to be untied. It was the most strangest feeling she's ever experienced, yet she didn't fear it either.... Didn't fear him.

"There's one problem to all this..... This isn't my collar and it is the wrong color for me. I believe it is your moms and I simply can't take it off."

She gave him a faint smile as her cheeks burned with embarrassment. Though she tried to gain a little sense of control by holding him in place tightly with her legs. She may not understand why this is arousing her so much, though if she could, she'd be ripping his pants off right about now. That look of lust and need filled her eyes which gave her away her desires to him.

"I'm pretty certain with everyone knowing you are in here with me.... We won't be missed for breakfast. I have never allowed you to start something and not finish it. What makes you believe I would allow it now? You promised to show me what this room is all about... From what I can see, You have barely scratched the surface."

She tried to sound strong and demanding like her usual self at work, however having him in this position and in this situation.. It wasn't easy to gain ground over him.
 
The emotions were at war with one another as he stripped what little she had on. Then hearing him use the word "Vulnerable" with the tone he gave made that conflict so much more challenging. Even when she is with a partner, never once has she stood fully nude in front of that partner. Let alone allow that partner to gaze upon that nudity in the way Ryan stood there now. That triggered the natural response to pull at her binds with the attempt to hide herself. Not that her nightie honestly hid that much to begin with, yet the feel of material is what brought the comfort. Now he took that away from her as he explained that subs were not permitted to be dressed.

The slap to her ass is what really caught her by surprise and she almost snapped at him, only to see that look in his eyes. Never in all her life has a man looked at her with such passion and hunger, that look alone could bring her to her knees. It almost did until he guided her over to the cross and as he pressed up against her, she practically crumbled in his grip. Still, that conflict of emotions raced through as he spoke more of what is expected. As he said that he isn't her dominate and that he required permission, the strangest tugged at her.

At first she wanted to protest to the fact that he is dominating her right now, wanting to question on how that doesn't make him her dominate. However, that question was easily answered just as quickly as it came. He wanted her to take time and think about what she wanted, she hadn't agreed to an actual relationship of this nature. He is only giving her a taste of what it is like, of how it can potentially make her feel. There were more questions she wanted to ask, more personal in nature....

Again....

That look in his eyes told her this isn't the time for questions. He wanted her just as bad as she wanted him in that moment. Her breathing picked up as a shiver trailed her spine with the unknown. The one thing she did know is that there is no turning back from this. Even if she doesn't want this in the future, this moment will forever stick with her. If she says no now, she might regret it later, the fear of saying yes brings out the unknown. The image of his mothers ass came to the forefront as she recalled Susan asking for more.

That quickly became another challenge... Asking... Asking for someone to hit her... Asking for someone to tie her up... However, Ryan isn't just someone. He isn't some random stranger that has already gotten her tied up. This is Ryan and he has already stripped her down and is standing here waiting for her answer. The cold wood against her back, the coolness calming down the burning smack from seconds ago. Then there is his body pressing against hers.... It all came down to that look burning in his eyes. A look that is clearly making her melt in every possible way.

"P-Please.... Sir.... May I be.... Put onto the... the cross?.... Please... S-Sir..."

She could barely speak with the tremble of her lips and words getting caught in her throat. Although she did make one bold move... Lifting her right knee and pressing to his crotch as she bit her lower lip. All the while her cheeks were a burning red from the shyness that now shines through.
 
None of this was easy for her to process and while he proceeded to her cuff to the cross, the instinct to stop this hit. Subconscious kept nagging at her that this is wrong, this isn't how things are suppose to work out. Relationships are suppose to be about love and caring for one another, not being able to beat the other. Or bring out their vulnerabilities like this. He said it himself that this is illegal, her word is against his in sense right now. No one will come to her aid if she screams... Again... In what relationship would one partner WANT to make the other scream?

And yet.... It felt right and she couldn't stop him. Didn't want to stop him as he explored over her body. It has been far too long since anyone has touched her like this, yet, she hasn't been touched quite like this either. When his fingers pressed into her mouth, there's no resisting the action of her tongue as it worshiped those fingers.

Each smack to her ass brought out whimpers and yelps as her hips jerked to get away. Once more the subconscious wanted to remind that this wrong and to make him stop. The body didn't listen though as the burning increased, pressing back towards him with a deep groan. No, the body wasn't listening at all as he brought the flames to life, flames that she thought were long since dead.

Her eyes rolled shut while she sucked in a deep breathe as his fingers slid into the core of that flame. It was everything she needed to cum right then and there and she almost did if he lingered just a few seconds longer. Instead she whimpered at the emptiness he left behind, only to smell her scent suddenly at her nose.

The taste of her wetness touching her lips is something she's never experienced, never wanted to and had no desire to start now. Though her reaction towards it was met with a scolding of him gripping her hair. It was that simple grip that triggered a small orgasm as her juices trailed down her trembling legs. However, she tried to resist his fingers again, only to have that grip become tighter as his fingers remained at her lips.

After hesitating for a moment, her lips slowly parted to let his fingers slip between them as her tongue started to lick. For a split second she wanted to gag at the taste as it is something she isn't used to. Her eyes were held tightly closed in disgust at licking her own fluids like this and yet, there was something about it too. The more she licked and sucked on his fingers, she realized that it isn't all that horrid. She doubts she could go down on another female, however, taking a small amount like this isn't so bad.
 
There was so much more she wanted to do with him and it took every ounce of strength she had within herself to not rip off his pants. Her hands were free, she was free, all the advantage was at her fingertips and yet... She stood there watching as he left her alone. She barely managed to catch him in time to tell him that she did want some other clothes brought. Right when she said it though, the door closed behind him and she can only hope he heard her.

Standing there alone and naked caused her to shiver with a greater need than she knew what to do with. Her arousal streamed down her weak legs while she slowly explored the other items here. Having the rational sense to question some of the things wasn't there, she needed to cum too badly to think straight. Her clit twitched and her pussy begged to be filled again, even if it is with just his fingers.... It needed more! Every so often her fingers would trail over the collar and over her lips as she could still taste herself.

None of this made any sense to her at all, especially when she felt the throbbing of her ass which she caught a glimpse of in the mirror. Seeing how red it had gotten, not striped like Susans was earlier, but it certainly is just as red. She can also see how puffy and swollen her pussy is with desire, something she would have never thought about before. All this need and desire with just a taste, knowing he could have done so much more to her and yet he kept it simple.

At one point without thinking her fingers trailing downward, grazing over her clit and sliding into herself. All intent purpose of finishing what he had started, though his last demand echoed subconsciously and reminded her that she didn't have permission. Reluctantly she pulled her fingers out from between her legs to see they were coated with her juices. The natural thing for her to do would be to simply wipe them off, most likely using her panties to do so where no one would notice.

However, something he had said moments ago came back and hit her in full force.... “Get familiar with that taste.” In all honesty, she didn't want to get familiar with tasting herself like that, hell she's never tasted a male in that way either. She has had partners that wanted her to suck them off and swallow, although that is one of the reasons why relationships didn't last. She wasn't willing to give into the needs of her partner, sucking a mans cock has always been an extreme hard limit for her. Somehow, if this thing continues with Ryan, she had a gut feeling that he will want such things.

Very slowly she licked her fingers clean, gagging at first again on the taste of her cum, at the same time she made certain there were no signs of it left on her fingers. While she cleaned her fingers, she roamed around a bit more and ended at a wall that was filled with more.... intimate toys. Almost every single of them were screaming at her, begging to be used. There were some odd shaped ones that she didn't know what they were for. Though looking at a few other things that were around them, she assumed they meant for anal play. Another thing she refused to do with her partners of the past, some of those ended up being the deal breaker.

In the end, she found a stash of books and picked one up out of curiosity. It was about rope bondage and all the different ways a person can be bound, very basic stuff. Also very eye opening for Tyrica while she waited for Ryan to return. It was about that same time when she started to really think about all this and what he is offering. Despite how much her body clearly enjoyed it, to the point of craving for more.. The questions and concerns did start to trickle in as well.
 
She seriously couldn't believe that he just spanked her like that! Granted it was a huge turn on, one that she didn't see coming from any direction. However, it shocked her too much to really enjoy it as each smack stung and burned. They were a bit more than the ones he gave earlier, though not nearly as harsh as she assumed they can be.

For now she knelt in front him while rubbing her tender ass, looking as though she is pouting while processing what he did. The things he said wasn't easy for her to grasp at the time since she was distracted by the punishment. Though, most of what he said did sink in and quite a bit of frightened her. While the idea and the concepts of it excited her in the process... She actually wanted to be his like that. There was one problem though... Well, a few actually... The biggest one hit her the most.

"I.... I know about you and Vicki... That you have been seeing her. I wasn't going to get in the way of that. But.... If we do this... If everything you have said is true... Which I believe. Where does that leave her? Will she turn into another Candace?"

Looking down at her wrists to see them glowing red from being bound and now from having him pin them back. They didn't hurt extremely bad, though they were throbbing just as much as her bottom is. There were other questions weighing her down and not single one were easy for her to ask, they would all sound accusing or make him seem like he's been lying to her. Neither of which were obviously the case, yet she needed to know.

"Did Candace ever call you.... Daddy? Does Vicki? I know that you said you were not interested in... in all this... However, it is like second nature to you, I can see it... Is Candace the only one that you've done ... this stuff to?"

Shaking her head in disbelief of how her wording is coming out and didn't like how it sounded. In reality it is none of her business how many girls he's been with. It isn't like she doesn't have a history of her own. All the same, she didn't want to be notch on the bed post and watch him move on to some other girl. Her own relationships failed for more personal reasons, not because she got bored or something.

"It... It doesn't matter. Forget I asked those last few things.... I do need to warn you though, that if this does continue. If I agree to this type of relationship. I honestly haven't had much experience with sexual activities. The things I have done are very tame, nothing major, very little foreplay... In fact this is the first time I've been fully naked in front of someone. There's a lot I don't like doing. You will need to take baby steps with me."

In truth she didn't expect things to continue now that she reminded him of Vicki, the one person he seemed to have forgotten about. She highly doubted that he would want to crush Vicki's heart over someone like her. He is too good of man for something like that. Although, after everything he has said in here this morning, it did make her wonder if he actually did love Vicki.

"There is one more question.... I hate to ask it because I do trust you. If we start this and I am in a vulnerable position... Would you ever abuse that power over me? Say you had a bad at work or something, perhaps I was the cause of that bad day... As it seems I do that often.... How will you handle that anger? Will it be directed at me?"
 
Everything he had said stunned her and some of it hit home pretty tough. The idea of losing him at work sickened her in ways she didn't think possible. No one can replace him and she will be going through secretaries like candy all over again. He did have a point though, that it wouldn't be a good idea for them work together and have a relationship. It never worked out well for other people, so why should it work for her and Ryan?

While she got dressed, she kept thinking of what he said about Vicki and Candace, realizing he didn't speak of any other girls. Although she didn't ask about other girls either and yet had a feeling that it was just those two. It did make her smile a little to know that Vicki will be fine from all this, knowing that Ryan is a free man after all.

"We both know that I am a workaholic and I travel a lot.... How will you handle that? What kind of rules will you expect me to follow?"

She spoke with some uncertainty as she stepped out from behind the curtain, feeling a bit paranoid without her panties. At time she kept glancing over at the panties she wore last night, thinking that it wouldn't be a huge deal if she wore them. Although they were still on the table with her nightie and she's dressed now. If nothing else she'll just go up to their room and put on a fresh pair when they go inside.

Walking towards where the collars were being displayed, she reached to her neck without really thinking of the action. Although she didn't have that collar on for very long, she felt almost.... lost? without it on anymore. Despite it not being her collar, it did beg to be placed on her neck again. Shaking her head and going over to where her nightie and panties laid in a pile, thinking of this experience.

"It isn't just being overly tame that is my main concern... I am the type that struggles with enjoying certain things. I keep myself hidden behind thick walls for a reason. I don't allow others to hurt me first and if I get too intimate... Or start enjoying... that intimacy.... Then I'm open to getting hurt. What we did here...."

She again glanced at her wrists, thinking of the 'taste' he had given her, realizing more and more just how much she enjoyed it. Almost to the point of begging him to strip her down and continue. However, they .. rather he.. had a long day ahead and she is getting pretty hungry now.

"What we just did scares me because of how much I... I enjoyed it. I am overly... I guess... prude is a better word... Because being intimate scares me. I felt... Rather I do feel.. something when I am with you and more so after this. I just know that this feeling will slap me in the face when I least expect it. "

She knew herself too well and while shaking her head, she grabbed her things and turned away before getting all emotional again. Though she smiled softly while glancing over her shoulder at him, pausing her step to speak before leaving.

"These feelings I have towards you is part of why I haven't been with anyone in the last two years. I am willing to try this out... I don't need to think about it. On the other hand, I have many walls for you to break through. I don't know how to enjoy being intimate and I do know that is something that will frustrate you. "
 
There wasn't much she could say in return to his whole speech, he was right about everything. For as much as she wanted to control her own heart, he made it burst at the seams with a desire she didn't understand. No one has ever done that and she simply didn't know how to handle it. The temptation to run off and hide out in the bedroom for a time did cross her mind. More so knowing she isn't wearing panties, already giving her that feeling that everyone knows.

Tyrica hesitated for a split second before sitting down next to Susan, not a disrespectful pause, more towards not wanting to talk to anyone. There was still a lot that she was processing, and when Susan whispered into her ear, Tyrica blushed deeply. Her eyes darting around the table to see a few knowingly eyes watching her and all she wanted to do is shrink away. In the end, all she could manage to whisper is a “Thank you...”

After the initial awkwardness, things did get a bit easier while they ate and talked to those that spoke to her. Susan did keep whispering little things off and on while glancing over at Ryan. At times, those whispers brought out the giggles as both of them watched Ryan. Naturally, the whispering also had Tyrica's cheeks burning a deep red when Susan said something in particular about Tyrica being in the dungeon.

When everyone had finished eating, Tyrica decided to help clean up the kitchen and wash the dishes. Partly out of respect and wanting to help with something. Another reason is to just keep busy... to keep her thoughts busy as well... Yet all she could think about is what Ryan had done in the dungeon and the things he said.
 
In such a short time, so much has happened and all those things were very unexpected, things that Tyrica had no chance in preparing for. The biggest hit from all of this is the confessions that poured out of Ryans lips..... He honestly likes her in that way... The why and the hows flooded her every thought, trying to figure out if he is somehow tricking her. Their time spent in the dungeon felt like hours and yet it was barely an hour, maybe even less than a half hour, she couldn't tell.

Susans voice and question snapped her back to reality, forcing her to face an extremely unexpected question. Luckily the situation got interrupted by the catering service arriving, giving Ty a few moments to process that question. No one ever asks her to be a part of the bridal services like that. It's very rare that she gets invited to weddings at all because of her bitchy attitude. That thought made her look around at all the people in the house, realizing for the first time since arriving here at how inviting they all were. Best part is, they all acted like they enjoyed her company, either that she's just purely entertainment to them. Whatever the case is, no one here was giving her the death glare or running away from her like they do in the office.

"There's no need to worry about me. This is your day Susan, don't let me ruin it."

Ty did her best to put on a convincing smile, noticing that Susan didn't buy the weak smile, though before she could ask again, Ty spoke up again.

"I would be honored to be a part of your bridal party. But, I have nothing to wear for it and honestly, I wouldn't know what to do to help."

She spoke while gathering up some dishes and taking them to the sink while Susan mentioned that the concerns weren't an issue. Susan pointed out that the dresses can be altered in time to fit her and quickly went over some of the easy tasks. It was all very basic for the moment, just an attempt to get Ty to say yes... which she did... reluctantly. Then Susan went on speaking, gearing towards getting an answer for her second question.

"You know, if something is bothering you, you can talk to me about it. Is there someone else here that is giving you trouble? There's no need to worry about ruining my day... I do need to keep my guests happy too."

Susan smiled while reaching for Ty's hands and forcing her to put down the dishes and face her, however, Tyrica couldn't look her in the eyes. It was clear that Susan is out for answers and she chased away anyone that came into the kitchen, keeping the privacy for Ty.

"No, no other is causing trouble for me... I-.. just.. I-.. It isn't about what I saw in.... there.... It... It's more of how..... How it made me feel being in there... How it felt to be wearing... your collar... Which I deeply apologize for, I didn't mean to actually secure it on..."

She paused for a moment when someone peeked in from around the corner and smirked lightly when Susan shooed them away. It truth, speaking about what happened in there wasn't easy for her, especially with his mother of all people. If nothing else, she should just shut up now and forget that anything was said and done in that barn, scratch it all from memory. However, on the other side of things, his mother is probably the best one to speak to about it. Knowing in her gut that she will never be able to scratch that experience away, even now, just thinking about it again caused a surge of excitement.

Once again they got interrupted again as a couple of people started to help with the cleaning and just came bursting into the kitchen with plates full of left over food. Deep down, she had questions, questions that only a... a submissive?.... can answer. Yet, Ty wasn't entirely certain if she is ready to be asking questions of that nature, fearing that it will make her more of a fool than she already feels.

"This... isn't really a good time and place for... certain conversations. People wish to see you and you need to get ready. We will just keep getting interrupted in here.... I-.... I do wish to .... I have some... Never mind... It.. It can wait.. "

Uncertain of what to do in that moment and Susan can no doubt see the confusion filling Tyrica's eyes right before she turned away, acting as though she's about to bolt out of the room. Ty had some small hope that Susan will be too distracted with the wedding and forget about this conversation.

"I should go see about that bridal dress..."
 
Back
Top