Need an editor for pretty lengthy piece still in the works please

maedhros21

Experienced
Hi there guys, I have been a reader on this site for many a year but never tried to write anything. Recently i read a submission that inspired me to attempt my first story. It is an incest/cuckold based theme involving a mother daughter combo. The mother and father are both based on characters in the story that inspired me to write this. I did get an email permission from the original author to use his characters and am grateful for his permission. This going to be a pretty lenghthy story, I have already written 7 different parts with an open ended possiblity. I have tried to submit the first part twice already and gotten rejected both times. I have read a few of the guidelines and corrected what I thought was an issue. I have reached out to 5 different assistant editors and havent heard anything back. I am looking for somone to help me out with this. Please private message me if you are interested.
. You can contact me there but i will also be checking back here to see if i get a respone too.

Last edited:
Quick, edit-out your email address from the post. It's against the rules, and risky for you. Invite members here to PM you. Go to your User CP and enable PMs.

Hi there guys, I have been a reader on this site for many a year but never tried to write anything. Recently i read a submission that inspired me to attempt my first story. It is an incest/cuckold based theme involving a mother daughter combo. The mother and father are both based on characters in the story that inspired me to write this. I did get an email permission from the original author to use his characters and am grateful for his permission. This going to be a pretty lenghthy story, I have already written 7 different parts with an open ended possiblity. I have tried to submit the first part twice already and gotten rejected both times. I have read a few of the guidelines and corrected what I thought was an issue. I have reached out to 5 different assistant editors and havent heard anything back. I am looking for somone to help me out with this. My email address is [personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines]
. You can contact me there but i will also be checking back here to see if i get a respone too.

* Please ensure you have switched on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Thank you, seems the email address was already edited out. I have now clicked on the pm enable button.

Any editors interested in helping me, please private message me

Back