Another GOP perv shows his true colors

so you think its OK to allow GROWN MEN in little girls bath room?

whats the difference?

I posted an article about a married GOP perv who got caught in a motel with a boy. You tried to deflect by posted old news. Based upon your response, I asked you if you think it's o.k for a married man to be caught in a motel with a boy. You didn't answer that question and instead posted a question for me which has no relevance to this thread.

Btw, I spent a lot of time preparing this thread

Show some respect!

Heh, after Donald no conservative or republican has any rights to point any fingers at any democrat.

They supported a (non consensual) pussy grabbing, philandering, tax cheating, scandal ridden narcissist. But I'm supposed to get excited over old texts?

Seriously?

I posted an article about a married GOP perv who got caught in a motel with a boy. You tried to deflect by posted old news. Based upon your response, I asked you if you think it's o.k for a married man to be caught in a motel with a boy. You didn't answer that question and instead posted a question for me which has no relevance to this thread.

Btw, I spent a lot of time preparing this thread

Show some respect!

whats the difference?

whats the difference?

Based upon your posts in this thread I'm beginning to think that you're a married man who has sex with boys in motels.

Based upon your posts in this thread I'm beginning to think that you're a married man who has sex with boys in motels.

based upon your answers

you got caught

and cunt answer

so you know what you have to do

RIGHT?

SCREAM NAZI and RACIST:)

Trump goes after high-level pedophiles

If there is one thing that’s consistent about Donald Trump, it’s that he is horribly inconsistent. Whether it be flip-flopping on states’ rights for cannabis laws or praising NATO after promising to leave it, where Trump stands on the issues is a crap shoot. That being said, however, there is one issue on which Trump has remained steadfast, it is bipartisan, and everyone should agree on it — it’s time to stop human trafficking. And a former Democrat congresswoman from Georgia agrees.

It is important to note that human trafficking is not the same as working in the sex industry. Those who work in the sex trade, voluntarily, are not victims of human trafficking. However, they often find themselves victims of the government and the black market created by that government who pushes their line of work into dark alleys and shady places.

Former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney also agrees with Trump. However, she takes it a step further, noting that going after child predators will lead to the downfall of both Republicans and Democrats — as this problem goes all the way to the top.

http://www.activistpost.com/2017/03...el-pedophiles-will-take-dems-republicans.html

Deflectors on full!

#HeTriesSoooHard

Good evening, Rob.

What ever happened to your 400 groovy silver-age marvel comics you collected in the 60's & the 70's?

That's right....your "druggie younger brother" took your collection to a local comics dealer and said "which 20 or so are worth the most money?"

Just imagine what they would be worth today.

You could have paid cash for your tummy tuck.

Isn't it amazing how when a republican gets caught perving it's a front page deal, but perversion is so common among democrats that no one notices.

Ishmael

I don't really care about anyone else's sexual choices unless, as in this case, it involves a minor. That my friends is pedophilia. That's a different story, no?

But when I think of political sex scandals, I think of the guy in the bathroom with foot signals under the stall, the guy in Florida, with male pages, Denny Hastert Speaker of the House, a family values guy who did boys!

Who am I missing?

It's because the Reps come across as all family conservative values. And they turn into pervs just as often as the hippy lefties. Even more news worthy when some evangelical Christian type goes all gay.

It's because the Reps come across as all family conservative values. And they turn into pervs just as often as the hippy lefties. Even more news worthy when some evangelical Christian type goes all gay.

That reminded me of another of the other family values hypocrites I was think of. An Evangelical something guy, married, in a motel with a male prostitute.

A Theocon's holy and pious
But it seems that his judgment is biased
By his mind filled with floods
Of the cries of hung studs:
"Come into the closet and try us!" :D

Back