butch or androgynous girl with straight man - maybe submissive

PaperTea

Virgin
Joined
Jun 7, 2015
Posts
6
I have a hard time finding stories depicting a butch or androgynous woman with a regular masculine, hetersexual man.

I also like the idea of a genderqueer young woman having an affair with a married, conservative man who is kind of dominant and who helps her explore her submissive, softer side.

Or a story where a butch woman is feminized (for role playing purposes with a male partner).

Thanks
 
Lit's got pretty much everything to satisfy everyone's taste... Unless it involves beastiality or children. Did you try using the search bar? If so, and you still can't find anything how about taking a crack at writing the story. There's always room for more. I hope this helps some. Good luck with your search.
 
I would love to see this story come to life!! Hmmm maybe I'll write one, even though I'm new at this. Anything else specifically you'd like to see?
 
I like the topic... though I am sure there are instances of it, they might be hard to find...more would be terrific!
 
I have a hard time finding stories depicting a butch or androgynous woman with a regular masculine, hetersexual man.

I was just formulating an idea sort of along these lines, actually (potentially involving a heroine with Kallmann's Syndrome). I'm taking some vaykay next week and might be able to take a run at it.
 
Back
Top