2013 Chatting Thread

@Red, Sorry for my prickly response. I was just overly sensitive my name being mentioned. However, I do agree with your point on joining/rejoining late in the game not being fair.

On another note, I have a question about how long it has been taking for Illustrated Poetry and Stories to post once submitted? I just don't want a flood of my work on the New page. It has happened before and it was slightly embarrassing.

Last edited:
Here is a list of the active chain stories and instructions on starting a new one.
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=402154

If you know of any more or have started one, let me know and I will add it to the list. There aren't very many right now, but we can add one per year to those that are open.

I think we might be wise to discuss a few new ones for this year, I took a peak at the thread and I think I've written in four of those plus a few that have been closed. This isn't my first rodeo and also some of those aren't particularly general.

I wish I had an idea for what we could do cus I don't off the top of my head actually maybe zombie apocalypse?

Thanks for putting this up in here, I hadn't read all of the rules. A lit friend and I have been working on a new chain story idea and it seems we will need at least one more to make it an official chain story when we are ready to post the full idea to the Authors Hag out...

Its Sci-fi/fantasy... post apocalyptic... no zombies... well not yet at least :D

Thanks for putting this up in here, I hadn't read all of the rules. A lit friend and I have been working on a new chain story idea and it seems we will need at least one more to make it an official chain story when we are ready to post the full idea to the Authors Hag out...

Its Sci-fi/fantasy... post apocalyptic... no zombies... well not yet at least :D

Sounds interesting, will look forwards to seeing the official idea on the AH :D

On another note, I have a question about how long it has been taking for Illustrated Poetry and Stories to post once submitted? I just don't want a flood of my work on the New page. It has happened before and it was slightly embarrassing.

Illustrated Poems just posted. It takes about a month or more for them to post at this time.

ETA
Illustrated Stories also posted. I guess there is a minimum number of Illustrated work to be submitted before Laurel posts them, that there isn't a time frame.

Last edited:
New Illustration catagory

Okay so I know its too late for this year because the rules have been set and all but I was wondering for next year (maybe this year if enough people came on board) whether those people who had artistic talent could use the new Illustration category instead of a category they didn't want to write in and hadn't been lucky enough to win an immunity or enough of them to cover the categories that made them stare at blank pages until they lost their minds. As a once of thing only of course.

I have finished a couple of pieces for the story I will eventually submit to the illustrated story category and think its a shame to write my story for them as I think they could easily stand alone and create their own stories in peoples minds as so many great illustrations, paintings and drawings often do.

Do not misunderstand I am not a great artist as those who have seen my illustrated poetry can attest but it might be a good idea to bounce around a little :D maybe? Please?

Back