O-H-I-O! Who is from OHIO?

I'm from SE ohio and we have been lucky....We didn't get the snow. We are getting some flooding now though. The Hocking River is almost ready to burst!!!

We have thunderstorm warnings out for SE ohio...Also have high wind warnings posted also....So far just a little rain but the radar shows it's on its way to Athens county!

another male from the NE checkin in. it's a sausage party up here it seems. cmon you NE ohio ladies....dont be shy. say hello. :D

North Centrel Ohio here. .and we got more rain and floods then I can remember in all my time in Ohio. . .

North Centrel Ohio here. .and we got more rain and floods then I can remember in all my time in Ohio. . .

Try living in SE Ohio....Almost the entire county is in a fload plain. If you spit on the sidewalk you better get your row boat ready.:) When the Hocking River floods, it Floods!! LOL

Try living in SE Ohio....Almost the entire county is in a fload plain. If you spit on the sidewalk you better get your row boat ready.:) When the Hocking River floods, it Floods!! LOL

the surrounding areas are flat farm grounds and the major rivers are Sandusky, Huron, Broken Sword, and Honey Creek. Plus all the small ones that feed them. I was literally cut off from all major routes south to columbus Monday morning. Quite a mess we got here. One fatality that I know of in Norwalk.

the surrounding areas are flat farm grounds and the major rivers are Sandusky, Huron, Broken Sword, and Honey Creek. Plus all the small ones that feed them. I was literally cut off from all major routes south to columbus Monday morning. Quite a mess we got here. One fatality that I know of in Norwalk.

WOW!! That makes for a rough day when you can't get out. I am sorry to hear of the fatality.

One thing about Ohio, If you don't like the weather wait a minute and it will chage.....:D

Back