A kittens hello ^..^

MERRY CHRISTMAS SWEET WONDERFUL PK.
So happy to see you posting again, and that all is well and happy in your part of the world.
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Good morning all. I spent the last two nights with J, but we haven't taken pictures. He wants to wait until he sets up his swing tonight. Right now I'm sore and covered in bite marks...but I might try and take some pictures today. I have the next three days off to relax and enjoy myself :heart:

Good morning all. I spent the last two nights with J, but we haven't taken pictures. He wants to wait until he sets up his swing tonight. Right now I'm sore and covered in bite marks...but I might try and take some pictures today. I have the next three days off to relax and enjoy myself :heart:
J is certainly a "lucky stiff"!! (Pun fully intended!!) Glad you & he are doing well!!

Welcome back, PK. And congratulations on finding a match to you bdsm needs and wants. It is fun to play in that area. I just waxed my new friend today and then scrapped it off with a knife. I think she was most turned on by my using the knife. She was literally dripping wet! Looking forward to following your exploration of the kinky side of your new relationship. :devil::kiss:

Last edited:
Holy shit.

He made me dinner and we fucked on his floor. Then he took me to his room. I had rope around my neck and wrists and elbows and up my chest or something...I kinda didn't notice after a certain point. He pulled my elbows and wrists tight behind my back and fucked me and spanked me...then rubbed ice all over my ass and dripped hot wax on it. That one ended with me on my knees with his cock down my throat.

Then we lay on his floor and I got a nice massage...and a dick up my ass.

I am exhausted and sore and completely sated. I have some nice restraint marks and bites on my neck...but I'm too tired to take pictures of them right now.

Welcome back, PK. And congratulations on finding a match to you bdsm needs and wants. It is fun to play in that area. I just waxed my new friend today and then scrapped it off with a knife. I think she was most turned on by my using the knife. She was literally dripping wet! Looking forward to following your exploration of the kinky side of your new relationship. :devil::kiss:

knives are my kink ;)

Holy shit.

He made me dinner and we fucked on his floor. Then he took me to his room. I had rope around my neck and wrists and elbows and up my chest or something...I kinda didn't notice after a certain point. He pulled my elbows and wrists tight behind my back and fucked me and spanked me...then rubbed ice all over my ass and dripped hot wax on it. That one ended with me on my knees with his cock down my throat.

I am exhausted and sore and completely sated. I have some nice restraint marks and bites on my neck...but I'm too tired to take pictures of them right now.

I'm incredibly jealous of your man, I'm throbbing just reading this. I hope the best for you two, you seem really happy pk and so, I am happy.

Holy shit.

No wonder you're exhausted.:devil::D

Holy shit.

Wow, such a sexy scene, I have to ask, how was dinner?????

Back