Story Idea that may turn into video documentary

jamesjason47

Virgin
Joined
Mar 22, 2019
Posts
2
Straight women and girls:

Ever wonder what it would be like to be bi-curious and then follow up and explore the feelings of bi-curiosity? Let your imagination run wild...What would it feel like to share openly without fear of judgment and explore what is buried deep within?

I am looking for five straight girls/women 18-39, who are bi-curious or at least willing to explore the possibility of bi-curiosity and possibly embracing bi-sexuality, depending on the embracing of bi-curiousness.

Those chosen will eventually be asked to share on paper/video/and possibly some dramatic skit or scenes for a video/film. Also, the possibility exists of a web site dedicated to this response. You must be AT LEAST 18 years old to participate. AND ALL GIRLS/WOMEN MUST PRODUCE TWO FORMS OF ID TO GET AN INTERVIEW for the initial sharing group. Also, I am searching for one woman 30-45 who is bi-sexual, who will listen and share with those who are selected...I will only pick five bi-curious girls/women and one older woman (mentioned above)., i.e., six slots left.

Contact me here on the thread if you are interested in an interview.

Thank you!!!!

Jason James
 
Perhaps you'd care to share some Identification and history before asking someone else too. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure how the owners of the site would respond to your post so I suggest you pm them and ask.

There's also a personal section where your post may be more appropriate.

I've also reported the post.
 
Thanks for feedback

Okay. I am new so help me understand why you feel this is inappropriate. I am not offended. Just want to understand your reasons, please. Where do I find the personal section? I will consider your answer and move this post if inappropriate. Thanks!

Jason
 
Back
Top