“Nymph Angel” Close for Ms4play

It wasn’t long after that she said “Hold me! Aarrrrhhh, when a mind blowing orgasm his her harder than before. He had to grab her tighter when she suddenly went limp in his hands, but that lasted a short time then she was herself again.

William started to fuck her again, driving his thick bone into her harder and faster feeling his own orgasm deep in his balls.

I’m going to cum to my hot little Nymph, and it’s a big one.” He told her. Ohhhhhdanm Immmmmcoooooominnnng.
 
After the most intense fuck ever, the two lay on their backs catching their breath for a bit. Then Drea sat up to talk.

"I had a strange out-of-body experience during my orgasm. I was floating in the air looking down at us fucking for a moment. Then I was outside the cabin where I could see the others. Meg and Juliette were in their bunk fucking too. Three of the other lesbians were having sex together. The other crew women were doing their jobs or trying to at least. I don't know how, but I knew they were all thinking about sex. I even saw the four women you just rescued from the pirates. They were affected too, a couple were frigging themselves."

"I'm afraid we may need to change our plans. I can't be doing this to the other women, letting my sex heat spill out and hurt them. I think we should tell them the truth and let them be in on our plan. If we do, you'll probably have to fuck Lena and Hannah to appease their burning lust for you. I'd want you to do that, because its needed."
 
William wasn’t sure about having sex with his crew, it was something to think about, and what about Lena and Hannah, would they go along with him if he was to suggest to them that it was time they all fuck together?

I don’t know about that Drea, we would have to talk about this with them first, and then there is Mary. I’ve seen her look at my bulge lately, and I think it’s because she can hear us fucking. Our cabin is right under the bridge deck and I know she can hear us.”

“Maybe you can sort of hint to them that if they want to join you’re more than happy to have them come in while we’re fucking.” He said to her.
 
"Aye Captain. As First Mate I must get to know the others better. I won't reveal my secret, but will find out more about their feelings about Nereid. I need a strategy for responding to different feelings they have."
 
"Aye Captain. As First Mate I must get to know the others better. I won't reveal my secret, but will find out more about their feelings about Nereid. I need a strategy for responding to different feelings they have."
William thought about her idea and could see anything wrong with it.

“You do all that you need to do Drea, I’ll talk to Mary to feel her out and see if she’s been wanting to get into my bed. You can feel the others and see what their thoughts are.” He told her.

William went to the bridge deck and stood slightly behind Mary. “Nice and a nice fresh breeze, a nice combination to sail.” He said to Mary. “Just a great night for sailing and enjoying life amongst other things she said, and turned to look at him.

William knew right away what she meant and moved right behind her. She took a little step back, then slowly pressed her ass against his crotch. William was already aroused by the idea, and he was sure she could feel it on her ass. She reached behind her and massaged his bulge.

“I never thought I’ll see this day William, she hadn’t called him by his name in a very long time. “What about Drea Captn.” She asked. She know and I’ll you about it later.”

OK William. Would you mind the wheel for a minute she asked him. He toot the wheel and Mary pulled his britches down then pulls her down and took the wheel. “Fuck me William fuck me slow and deep, and don’t stop till sunrises.”

She told him and bends forward while pushing her ass against his hard cock. William grabs her by her hips and drive his cock into her wet cunt up to his ball, then fucks her hard and slow with long strokes
Ohhhhh Williammm Gooo youuuu haveee a biggg cockk.” Yesss Fuckkkkmmmeee
 
Drea was in the mess hall talking with several of the women. She could sense the others were particularly keyed up and in need of sexual release. Drea asked them several direct questions.

"I know the Captain is concerned with your well being on board and hopes you have enough freedom to have relations as you desire amongst one another. Do you feel free to fuck as often as your bodies need it? Do you feel awkward fucking with others around you? Would having a more private place to fuck make that better?"

"Would any of you like to fuck me? I really mean it. I am ready."
 
William was not any hurry at all. Drea was busy with the rest of the crew and she would probably play with them. Mary proved to be a great fuck, and after doing without a cock for so long she was hotter than a cannon.

“William you can fuck my ass to with you want, it’s been so long since I had a cock in my cunt. I want you to fuck me in every hole,” She told him.
 
Drea was not surprised that five women were equally ready. She led them to the master cabin, which still reeked of her most recent orgasm. Jane, a large, lusty lady, retrieved a bag from her bunk as they went by. In the cabin, Jane opened the bag to reveal her toys.

"Don't you all love a big black cock," said Jane holding up a 12 inch long dildo exquisitely carved of the finest ebony. "This handsome fellow always does what I want and never talks back."

Following Drea's lead, the women all stripped naked. They were groping and fondling and licking and frigging one another in an orgy for the next two hours. Meanwhile Drea could sense Mary was enjoying sport with William directly over her head.
 
William was tempted to take Mary at her word fuck her ass, but at the moment her cunt was his first choice. Of course the night just started, and after short break a change of pace would be just a good. He could always use her mouth later or another time now that they stared.

“Maybe Later Mary, right now your cunt feel as tight as a virgin's, I think I’ll fuck it for a little longer yet.” He told her
 
Last edited:
Drea was lapping at one juicy pussy after another. The women were all experienced pussy lickers too. Jane's toys got put to good use and every woman took a turn with the big black one, which Jane called Big John. Drea had a fondness for one long, thin ivory wand carved with ripples along its length, which gave a nice vibrating rub to her G-spot. She used it quite effectively on the others too.

There wasn't a minute that passed without the cabin echoing with the sounds of cumming. The air was damp and fragrant with lust. It all increased Drea's Nereid sexual heat, which in turn gave the others even more pleasure. It was all she could do to maintain her wench guise, but she managed.

Everyone had fun.
 
William thought about Drea wondering how she made out with the crew, but when she didn’t came back, he was positive she was having as much fun as William was. Mary started to slow down after her third orgasm, and opt to suck him and he was more than happy to let her. Drea made her appearance on the deck just as he came into Mary’s mouth.

She stops next to them smiling as she watched Mary swallow Williams cum.

I’m I to believe that everything went well with you and the crew.” He asked Drea.
 
"Yes, we all had a good cum I know each woman's most sensitive parts. We're all going to get along very well from now on."

Drea tugged Mary to her feet and gave her a deep kiss. "Next time we will get someone else to mind the wheel and all three of us will sport together. I have some special licks for you Mary, that William doesn't know about."

"Well Captain, what shall we do about the watch crew? They need a break too."
 
"Yes, we all had a good cum I know each woman's most sensitive parts. We're all going to get along very well from now on." She told him.

William was glad to hear her say that. Most of the crew now was made up of a younger crop of women, and having a happy crew was the most important thing now.

Dread tugged at Mary’s feet and gave her a deep kiss right after she swallowed his cum. He knew already what Dread was up to.

"Next time we will get someone else to mind the wheel and all three of us will sport together. I have some special licks for you Mary, that William doesn't know about." She told May. William had to smile after what he heard, and not couldn’t wait to see what it was he didn’t know about.

"Well Captain, what shall we do about the watch crew? They need a break too." She asked him.

“Drea we can’t do much about that now. It’ll have to wait till tomorrow, then we’ll figure out what we can do.”
 
"So William, after we have some dinner, I'd like to do some star gazing with you. We need some alone time to get our bearings for the days coming up."
 
"So William, after we have some dinner, I'd like to do some star gazing with you. We need some alone time to get our bearings for the days coming up." She told him.

William didn’t really know what she meant, he knew exactly where they were. Of course he didn’t have her ability to make things look like something else.

“I’ll have all the time in the world Drea, I’m not going anywhere at the moment, unless I’m going for a swim, and I’ll assure you not tonight.” He told her smiling.
 
"I hope you have strength enough for a swim in me, William. But I am starved. Let's eat."

They went to the mess, where the dinner menu was Sloppy Josephines--bread with meat gravy. The four women rescued from the pirate ship were there talking with each other. Two crew women sat at the far end of the table, paying no attention to their guests.

Drea sat next to the four women. "Did you eat yet? Yes? Good too? I'm sorry for the tight quarters, but at least you're not in the hold of the pirate ship. I suppose you're looking forward to returning home?" She was good at establishing rapport and dráwing out information.

It seemed that only two of the women wanted to go home to their families. The other two had unhappy situations back home and were thinking of finding a future elsewhere. One woman, Eliza, claimed to be a skilled tailor, and asked if there might be a place for her on our crew. The other woman, Lucy, admitted she was just an unskilled maid, but was strong and willing to work; did we have a place for her?

Drea said, "That may be possible. What say ye, Captain?"
 
"I hope you have strength enough for a swim in me, William. But I am starved. Let's eat." She said.

One thing about William was that where Drea was concerned, he was never to tire to fuck her. She was in his blood and could never get enough of her.

“My little horny wench I’ll never tire of fucking that hot tight pussy or yours.” He told her on the way to go and eat. Drea sat with some of the crew and he sat across from them.

"Did you eat yet? Yes? Good too? I'm sorry for the tight quarters, but at least you're not in the hold of the Pirate ship. I suppose you're looking forward to returning home?" She asked the girls.

William noticed Drea started to sound more like his first mate every day, of course fucking or licking the girls had to help them liking her, and he could see they thought of her as one of them. They were talking about position aboard the Nymph Angel, and he let Drea do the talking while he listen to them.

"That may be possible. What say ye, Captain?" Drea asked knowing that he heard everything.

“Let me be frank girls, I could use more hands aboard, but right now I need crew that have some skill that helps with the care of the ship. I think Eliza could be a great help being a sailor before, but Lucy no. Sorry Lucy.” He told her
 
"Captain, did you hear Eliza say she was a sailor? No, she was a tailor, a skilled stitcher. Do we not have sails and clothes that need mending?"

"Ladies, I am new here myself, but I thought we might have something for you here. We will certainly take you to the next port, and hope you can find suitable employment."
 
"Captain, did you hear Eliza say she was a sailor? No, she was a tailor, a skilled stitcher. Do we not have sails and clothes that need mending?" She said.

My apologies Ladies I misunderstood. In that case I don’t think we have anything for you, as already have a stitcher on board to look after the sails. The crew mends their own clothes.

William as glad when Drea told them that we had nothing for them and that we would take them to the next landing.
 
After dinner, Drea walked on deck with William up to the bow. It was a moonless night and not a cloud in the sky to obscure the stars. The ship was into the wind, and the chill breeze caused Drea to huddle under Williams arm.

"Tell me William, what do you see in the stars for us? Smooth sailing, or strong head winds? We have done today much that could strain the cords that bind us. I confess strong emotions that I have not felt before. How do you feel?"
 
William and Drea walked towards the bow after dinner, the ship was sailing smoothly in the steady cool breeze, with hardly any waves to slow the ship down. Dread cuddled and he put his arm around her shoulders. Though there was no moon the sky was clear and full of stars. He sensed that that Drea had some on her mind, but he waited till she was ready to speak of it.

"Tell me William, what do you see in the stars for us? Smooth sailing, or strong head winds? We have done today much that could strain the cords that bind us. I confess strong emotions that I have not felt before. How do you feel?" She asked him.

William thought for a moment before he leaned his head towards hers. He then placed a kiss on top of her head.

“We Are pirates my little one, and we live from day to day, as we never know when we meek our maker. Some have been lucky to live long enough and then retire from piracy. I hope to be one of the lucky one to be able to have enough treasure. Than sail with my crew where they could live for the rest of their days, and that includes you and me.

Drea I want you for as long as you’ll have me.”
 
"Drea I want you for as long as you’ll have me.”

"William, I want you too, more than anything. Hold me now, and let me enjoy your strength. Remind me that, despite what may have happened today, we remain together, you and I, man and woman."

His arms hugged her lithe body securely. She turned her face up to his, with eyes open and lips parted. His eyes stayed on hers and they kissed, softly at first then with increasing passion. They kissed under the stars for what seemed hours. She was in no hurry to fuck tonight, but knew eventually they would.
 
Last edited:
William never thought about anything else but Drea, and hoped she knew that he wanted her and no one else. She was also a Water Nymph, and he wasn’t sure how one could tie her to a human. He hugged her tightly against his chest before they started kissing, while their hangs began to slowing wander over each other’s body. They were too much alike and could never keep to long from touching one another.
 
After the long, steamy kissing and hugging session, Drea was not surprised to feel William's manhood through layers of clothing so clearly impressed against her body. He didn't move closer or pull away, but stood his ground and continued to kiss.

Drea was the first to suggest they move to the cabin so that William could take a swim in her.
 
William couldn’t help getting arouse by Drea and he wouldn’t stop if he could, and was aware of it the whole time they’ve been kissing. When she suggested they retire in their cabin, he knew she was too aroused already and he agreed with her. They headed to the lower deck then down to their cabin.

He was first to take his clothes off and stood there naked, and his huge hard cock pointing up toward the top of the cabin waiting for Drea.
 
Back
Top