Random sexual thoughts

Maybe women go to the restroom together at parties to play with each other a bit to release the pressure.

Cumming on a Woman's tits as a primal way of claiming her as yours. I've seen my wife present her tits to her lover, nipples erect, catching his cum and rubbing it in to her body. She scoops some up with her finger and savors the taste. She knows that any other man who makes love to her and kisses her tits, they have been possessed by another man.

Just a random sexual thought. Seeing two women scurry off hand and hand to a restroom brings it in my head and I can't help but think of them pleasing each other.

Wishful thinking I am sure. I so much hear you on the girls hand holding.

Random sexual thoughts ...

Cumming on a Woman's tits as a primal way of claiming her as yours. I've seen my wife present her tits to her lover, nipples erect, catching his cum and rubbing it in to her body. She scoops some up with her finger and savors the taste. She knows that any other man who makes love to her and kisses her tits, they have been possessed by another man.

So you guys party like that often? That is just so hot!

Wishful thinking I am sure. I so much hear you on the girls hand holding.

No question about it being wishful thinking. My mind really wanders when I see it though, I can almost hear the moans of pleasure in my head.

Random sexual thoughts ..... cunnilingus

She was looking at her and just said, “honestly, all I want is 60 to 70 tongue lashes,” and added, “I’ll do you first.”

Random sexual thoughts ... locker room trauma

“Bob”

“Yup”

“I noticed you often have hardons after a workout before the shower.”

“Well, well, I take it you also like seeing erected penises at the gym!”

Random sexual thought .... Las Vegas sin city

In the Lights nightclub the beautiful red head was smiling back and invited him to dance to the loud trans house music. She put her hands round his neck as they moved to the beat of the music careful not to crash into the other party goers.

The late after hour parties of 80s spent dancing on speakers paid off as she was surprised when he moved in unison with her.

After a few minutes spent bursting together he broke the silence between them, “why did you pick me? Clearly there are younger men here closer to your age.”

“That’s true,” she said, “but they can’t afford me, and I bet you can!”

She ran her finger around the length of his lips and batting her eyelashes of her green eyes she said, “so, what do you say, wanna go out tonight?”

Random sexual thoughts ... Tshirts

On her Her T-shirt the print, “*The Playground” was written on it.

I am aware that the playground is a night club, my mind wonders.

After he slid her panties off, he picked my wife up and draped her over his shoulder. He looked at me and smiled. "See you later" he said. My now naked wife giggled. He carried her off to our bedroom.

I saw to ladies walking today and they both had their phones tucked into the front of their pants, I think they are enjoying the vibrations.

Maybe women go to the restroom together at parties to play with each other a bit to release the pressure.

I think you're right. I know that when I go with a friend to the bathroom I make sure I grab a quick feel and a kiss. I'll grind my pussy over hers.

When "Juicy" is written on the back of their pants I wonder how juicy they are...

If I forget her and one day we have sex, is it making love or remembering the twists? Would she feel or just revise ? I can not say, for neither did I forget her, nor did we have sex.
The sad story of a couple in great love!

I had a random sexual thought today. Lol.

So I have an estrogen imbalance which means I have actual breasts, not just man boobs. Anyway, I was on all fours with my shirt off during yoga this morning and saw my tits swaying and hanging there and it turned me on!!! Seriously has never happened haha. It was oddly erotic.

I’ve had this thought of banging a cart girl at my golf course in a golf cart. Have her sit on me while hanging onto the windshield bars...think I could do it with a little effort

Random sexual thoughts .... first day of college

It was about this time of year when in the late 80s I walked into my first college class.

Coming in from a tiny high school where everyone knew each other, I remember my first thoughts; back then, probably herald by my late teen raging hormones, my inner voice was saying, “The Women here have boobs!”

An afternoon in the basement.
Laid out upon the manuscripts of composers.
My juices mixed with his...we ruin the art.

Your thoughts are arousing

Back