Alaska is my home, come visit and leave your cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging scale and distance is always a challenge for me up there. The trees are shorter and the mountains ... eradicate my perspective.

A person should travel to Alaska until they see Denali on a clear day. That is all.

I saw it through the window while taking a shower this morning.
 
10172730_10201686182147450_8710464411691802689_n.jpg


It's a calm morning out on the Inlet.
 
10172730_10201686182147450_8710464411691802689_n.jpg


It's a calm morning out on the Inlet.

A phone call straight from a platform this morn was that it's incredibly beautiful. No wind and NO BUGS, and wishing there was some way to halibut fish.

My suggestion at pulling it up with a crane was not considered seriously.
 
Just in:

From an astute Singletrack Advocate from www.snowio.com: Hillside-Queen Bee has a bear killed moose just off trail and a lot of bear activity is evident. No problem-trails are still too wet to ride without making bad ruts. Running and walking are OK if care is taken to go through the woods at the muddy spots, but then you will enjoy the devil's club. Better to wait until Memorial Day. A few are riding the trails. My guess is that they have never volunteered a minutes time to trail maintenance.
 
Just a little morning wake up shaker.

5.5
 
Last edited:
I am going to have celery and a tall glass of water.


This office work can be tough on a guy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top