The Isolated Blurt Thread XV : This is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another legend gone.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 0
For the people here who have wanted to see me dead, and you know who you are, you almost got your wish today. The deer and the car got the worst of it, but me and Arte have lived to fuck with y'all another day.

For the people here who have wanted to see me dead, and you know who you are, you almost got your wish today. The deer and the car got the worst of it, but me and Arte have lived to fuck with y'all another day.

For a moment there I thought that creepy chick from "The Ring" jumped out of the TV.

damn, this show is fun, but i swear to god it was written by fourteen year old half the damned time. it's just so stupid.

nah. still watching lost girl. i'm keeping my intake of politics to a minimum at the moment.

ugmpaAB.gif

Deer steaks for everyone! :D

Why has Zazie Beetz never been naked? I want to see her naked.
Saw Deadpool last night and kept thinking "I wanna see her naked."
She needs to get on that.

And the hero is rewarded with citizenship and a job with the fire service, as well as the medal for bravery.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44275776
An imperial Roman immigration plan: a foreigner volunteering for the national fire brigade for seven years received citizenship. Those in the army or legions for twenty years got citizenship, a pension, a wife, and a plot of land. The empire lasted a long, long time; USA is relatively still a child.

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

An imperial Roman immigration plan: a foreigner volunteering for the national fire brigade for seven years received citizenship. Those in the army or legions for twenty years got citizenship, a pension, a wife, and a plot of land. The empire lasted a long, long time; USA is relatively still a child.

Try telling that to the ones who think History began w/the internet and that Obama and Hillary are our founding fathers.

So glad you are both safe! How scary.

Glad she is Ok. Too bad about the car and the deer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back