Why have Republicans stopped bragging about the stock market?

It is not natural for the market to drop this low. His stupid ass supporters will stand by whatever he does.

Dump and company wish to destroy the United States from within. He is doing a great job at destruction. His staffing and policies problems are just the beginning.

There are more than 200 countries on this Earth. If a trade war really starts, I think many nations will find new markets and trade partners if the US keep acting the fool because of this idiot.

Dump is truly way out of his league with governing a nation, especially after being quite unsuccessful with his own franchise businesses.

Many nations have learned from the last depression of 2008/2009 in the hardest way, and just managed to get their own nation's economics back on track while others are still struggling with the aftermath though they are also on the rise but much slower.

Dump and company better have a backup plan because this is going to blow up in their faces in the worst way.

This will cause inequality among trade partners who are also doing business with each other in other fields like military, education, and science. It can and will cause distrust and resentment in an already unstable world.

He is one of the worst human beings and due to the hateful pieces of shit, he is now in charge. Hopefully he destroys their lives as well, but they are too stupid to learn.

He is one of the worst human beings and due to the hateful pieces of shit, he is now in charge.
He could be worse. He could be competent. Then the world would REALLY be fucked.

Meanwhile, the current business front page:

Among Europe’s Elite, Trump Trade Talk Earns Grudging Support
Stocks Tumble More Than 2% on Trump Trade Jabs
Mexico Stocks Are Having a Great Week, But Risks Remain
Crude Dives Lower as Trump Predicts `Pain' in China Dispute
U.S.-China Tensions Simmer While Both Say There’s No Trade War
Trump Rattles Stocks With His Tweets
New York's Nor'easters Join List of 2018 $1 Billion Disasters

Right now, Dow is down $542 or 2.22%, and S&P is down $56 or 2.1%. How many billions of bucks did business valuation just drop?

I know, I know, don't sweat the short-term. Everything (except yogurt) gets better if we wait long enough. But firms whose shares go to shit generally don't go on hiring sprees or boost wages and salaries. Short-term losses can kill companies. That's when the sharks swoop in, when there's blood in the streets, corporate-wise.

OMG!!!

It's already down .41%!

Rory, you are such a fucking genius and able prognosticator...

It is not natural for the market to drop this low. His stupid ass supporters will stand by whatever he does.

Dump and company wish to destroy the United States from within. He is doing a great job at destruction. His staffing and policies problems are just the beginning.

There are more than 200 countries on this Earth. If a trade war really starts, I think many nations will find new markets and trade partners if the US keep acting the fool because of this idiot.

Dump is truly way out of his league with governing a nation, especially after being quite unsuccessful with his own franchise businesses.

Many nations have learned from the last depression of 2008/2009 in the hardest way, and just managed to get their own nation's economics back on track while others are still struggling with the aftermath though they are also on the rise but much slower.

Dump and company better have a backup plan because this is going to blow up in their faces in the worst way.

This will cause inequality among trade partners who are also doing business with each other in other fields like military, education, and science. It can and will cause distrust and resentment in an already unstable world.

He is one of the worst human beings and due to the hateful pieces of shit, he is now in charge. Hopefully he destroys their lives as well, but they are too stupid to learn.

Not natural?

The stock market is smoke and mirrors for rich people to steal money from the poor. You know that "class warfare" that wingnuts are always talking about? The stock market is their siege tower.

The whole system is unnatural.

ht_end_of_world_meme_futurama_ss_thg-121220_ssh.jpg

Quick!

Install CuntClinton, she will save us!

Last edited:
She's now in hiding from #MeToo.

Funny what happens when you are no longer politically viable...

All of 2018 gains wiped out because of stupid trade threats and policies. Let’s all watch our dear leader induce recession.

All of 2018 gains wiped out because of stupid trade threats and policies. Let’s all watch our dear leader induce recession.

It's still 2018.

It will be 2018 for many months.

All I know is that I have more in 2018 that I did in 2015/6...

Is this the summation and totality of your schtick now that you want to return to Obamanomics???

It's still 2018.

Is this the summation and totality of your schtick now that you want to return to Obamanomics???

So his trade threats are not stupid then? Here I thought you were a free marketeer.

It's still 2018.

You didn't have much to start with so forgive us if we're not impressed with your "thousandaire" status.

It's still 2018.

Cherry pick those periods, Not_AJ.

The YTD Dow Jones Industrial Average is down 0.41% since January 1st.
Almost half a year of essentially no growth.

The stock market is long overdue for a correction. One wonders how badly Trump will exacerbate the inevitable downturn.

lol

Another poster who can buy me and sell me many times before breakfast, who has a longer dick and who knows that he is the smartest person in the room, thanks to me.

lol

Another poster who can buy me and sell me many times before breakfast, who has a longer dick and who knows that he is the smartest person in the room, thanks to me.

How long has it been since you've held gainful employment, Not_AJ? five, six months? Are you officially a "discouraged worker" yet? Content to sponge off your squaw nurse's earnings?

How long has it been since you've held gainful employment, Not_AJ? five, six months? Are you officially a "discouraged worker" yet? Content to sponge off your squaw nurse's earnings?

tell us what the NIGGER did toget GASOLINE prices down?

Good morning, busybody. May Yahweh continue to visit the Pulsa diNura upon you and your loved ones.

ThrobDownSouth is in his "peak earning years" and he wants all of us to know how hard he is working even when he is using his employer's resources to spend hours upon hours to blast those smart enough to not have to worked like a dog during their "peak earning years."

Only those people who did not allow for a good life are smart enough to work themselves into retirement. Anyone who now lives a good life during their "peak earning years" are fawkin' stupid!

Between this guy and Adre, I don't know who is the straight guy in the comedy act...

Back