Ultimate Fantasy!

Disturbingimage

Really Really Experienced
It's friday evening, i come home from work after a 10 hr shift to find you standing at the door. Just jeans or skirt and blouse. House is clean and dinner 20mins away.* After i kick off my shoes you ask about my day. i tell you how miserable it was without all day then you tell me about yours. We or just i, smoke a lil weed to chill out then dinner is ready. I'm a bacon cheeseburger and fries kinda guy. steak and potatoes are great too or anything with chicken, you picked. We make our own plates and converge at the table to watch a sitcom. After dinner we clean up the kitchen together before I head for the shower. Just as i m about to finish you walk in with just a robe on. You drop it and get in with me. we kiss very passionately under the warm water for a few minutes while playing with each other. you turn you sexy ass to me and i take you from behind. The water splashing off your back while i thrust harder and harder. After a near slip and fall we throw a few towels down and finish on the bed face to face. As i cum you cum and we* lay there smiling until we pass out.
Next morning we get up early to pack up the truck and head for the lake. we make a couple breakfast burritos for the ride, pack the ice chest, a tent, and head out.
Once we get in the thick forest you whisper in my hear "I'm getting hungry for your cock"* right before the road head starts. you make sure i finish before the bumpy dirt road. We arrive at the lake and it's damn near empty of people. we make up camp near the water and and find a nice swimming spot to play around in.
As night falls we sit around the campfire smoke a joint, drink a crown, and coke and enjoy the stars. After all the other campers fall out we quietly push the giant inflatable raft out on the water. once we get far enough away you crawl on top of me and ride me. under the stars, on the water with the moonlight shining on your silhouette i see your perfect body, arching back and you ride me till you cum which makes me. Some drunks yell out from the shoreline making us laugh before they move on. We paddle back slowly and retreat to the campfire and eventually the tent.
The next morning you wake to the smell of me cooking breakfast. Eggs, bacon and hashbrowns.
After we eat we head out on a quad ride. take some pics, see some sights then head back. Load up the truck and head home.
We get back just in time to watch Sunday night football. your team vs mine.
After the game you shower while i unload and clean out the truck. I catch you getting out of the shower, all wet and shaved up. I lay you down on the bed and go to town on your sweet tasting pussy. lick the clit ever so gently while i slowly work my fingers in you. i feel you tense up, grip my hair, moan louder, then a big release as you cum on my tongue.
You lay down on bed as i take a shower then i join you until we fall asleep.

That's my ultimate fantasy, happiness without drama. In reality i've had plenty of great sex with gorgeous women done enough sexual things to write a book, but never had this.
What's your Ultimate Fantasy?

It's friday evening, i come home from work after a 10 hr shift to find you standing at the door. Just jeans or skirt and blouse. House is clean and dinner 20mins away.* After i kick off my shoes you ask about my day. i tell you how miserable it was without all day then you tell me about yours. We or just i, smoke a lil weed to chill out then dinner is ready. I'm a bacon cheeseburger and fries kinda guy. steak and potatoes are great too or anything with chicken, you picked. We make our own plates and converge at the table to watch a sitcom. After dinner we clean up the kitchen together before I head for the shower. Just as i m about to finish you walk in with just a robe on. You drop it and get in with me. we kiss very passionately under the warm water for a few minutes while playing with each other. you turn you sexy ass to me and i take you from behind. The water splashing off your back while i thrust harder and harder. After a near slip and fall we throw a few towels down and finish on the bed face to face. As i cum you cum and we* lay there smiling until we pass out.
Next morning we get up early to pack up the truck and head for the lake. we make a couple breakfast burritos for the ride, pack the ice chest, a tent, and head out.
Once we get in the thick forest you whisper in my hear "I'm getting hungry for your cock"* right before the road head starts. you make sure i finish before the bumpy dirt road. We arrive at the lake and it's damn near empty of people. we make up camp near the water and and find a nice swimming spot to play around in.
As night falls we sit around the campfire smoke a joint, drink a crown, and coke and enjoy the stars. After all the other campers fall out we quietly push the giant inflatable raft out on the water. once we get far enough away you crawl on top of me and ride me. under the stars, on the water with the moonlight shining on your silhouette i see your perfect body, arching back and you ride me till you cum which makes me. Some drunks yell out from the shoreline making us laugh before they move on. We paddle back slowly and retreat to the campfire and eventually the tent.
The next morning you wake to the smell of me cooking breakfast. Eggs, bacon and hashbrowns.
After we eat we head out on a quad ride. take some pics, see some sights then head back. Load up the truck and head home.
We get back just in time to watch Sunday night football. your team vs mine.
After the game you shower while i unload and clean out the truck. I catch you getting out of the shower, all wet and shaved up. I lay you down on the bed and go to town on your sweet tasting pussy. lick the clit ever so gently while i slowly work my fingers in you. i feel you tense up, grip my hair, moan louder, then a big release as you cum on my tongue.
You lay down on bed as i take a shower then i join you until we fall asleep.

That's my ultimate fantasy, happiness without drama. In reality i've had plenty of great sex with gorgeous women done enough sexual things to write a book, but never had this.
What's your Ultimate Fantasy?

If that is your ultimate fantasy, make it a reality. Do not wait until*later: act now! Remember the motto: tomorrow is today!

Back