Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Hi all
Just found this intriguing thread

Although I write a few different genres ... my fav is younger seducing older or any housewife story likely because I'm going through my own mid-life crisis 😏

Jasmine

You write some of the hottest stories Jasmine.
My wife recently has been getting waxed and she is so much more into oral these days. She talks about her young girl that waxes her I suspect it's a fantasy just not quite open yet.

You write some of the hottest stories Jasmine.
My wife recently has been getting waxed and she is so much more into oral these days. She talks about her young girl that waxes her I suspect it's a fantasy just not quite open yet.

Why not ask the wife to invite the waxer to supper . . . then she can be the dessert!

Hi

Intelligent and wide open to roles and fantasies. I hope we can certainly chat....

I am 38, petite and blonde. UK I can share discreet pics but in a fairly high profile and high exposure job so have to be discreet. I can also voice chat on occasions. Also married but definitely into woman. I search literotica lesbian stories regularly. My husband doesn't know about this. I am also well read - on many sexual areas also, and looking for a girl.

I hope you will write back to me. This is my first time doing this..but trust me.. I know what I want...and need. I can give you more information about that on request...

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Very interested ... currently in a relationship but would love to try something with a woman ... anyone from Scotland .. U.K. ??
Please pm

tumblr_o7ki73eH7V1vv8oqbo1_500.jpg

I know right?!!

Let's try n study...study group?

So if a duplex with a king master is like our marriages, is a triplex like a 3way with our study partners? :D

My college experience!!!!

Naked study groups!

Me too - or least after shower nearly naked :)

"You have the prettiest neck."
"No, yours is so much longer and elegant. You're like a movie star."
"Can I ask you a question? Has a guy ever tried to, you know, kiss you down there?"
"Yeah. It felt good at first but then he didn't really know what he was doing so..."
"It did feel good at first didn't it?"
"Yeah, but guys are so stupid. They totally do NOT know how to kiss at all!"
"I know right?! What's up with that?"
"I don't know. Girls love kissing but guys suck at it."
"Totally. So, umm, have you ever kissed a girl before?"
"Once."
"Really? What was it like?"
"Want to see for yourself?"
:D

Me too - or least after shower nearly naked :)

"You have the prettiest neck."
"No, yours is so much longer and elegant. You're like a movie star."
"Can I ask you a question? Has a guy ever tried to, you know, kiss you down there?"
"Yeah. It felt good at first but then he didn't really know what he was doing so..."
"It did feel good at first didn't it?"
"Yeah, but guys are so stupid. They totally do NOT know how to kiss at all!"
"I know right?! What's up with that?"
"I don't know. Girls love kissing but guys suck at it."
"Totally. So, umm, have you ever kissed a girl before?"
"Once."
"Really? What was it like?"
"Want to see for yourself?"
:D

One study group, for an American Literature course, always met at an older student's apartment - 3 of us were 19, she was 30. After the first month, she would ask us if we minded her undressing.

It progressed from there

One study group, for an American Literature course, always met at an older student's apartment - 3 of us were 19, she was 30. After the first month, she would ask us if we minded her undressing.

It progressed from there

OMG that's so hot - did you all get A's or did you all fail that class? :)

Back