Josephine’s Basement Boudoir

EmpressJosephine

Mistress of Role-Plays
Joined
Aug 9, 2014
Posts
14,652
JOSEPHINE’S BASEMENT BOUDOIR
A Place for Conversation or Short-Term Roleplaying



As you enter, you first notice the antique cabinet holding whips, floggers, shackles, collars, and myriad other toys.
This draws you well into the room, just up to the stocks and St. Andrew’s cross in the middle of the wall to your left.


attachment.php



Turning back the way you came in, you see stocks, cages and other bondage furniture.


attachment.php



In a far corner, you’ll find a bed, outfitted for all kinds of fun.


attachment.php



While I’ve shown the first three corners for inspiration, the last I leave for my guests’ imaginations.




Please, feel free to chat or play here, bearing in mind these few simple rules:


  1. All guests must explicitly or implicitly consent to the activities in which they are involved.
  2. All guests must be, and are assumed to be, at least 18 years old.
  3. No guest may engage in activities involving blood, vomit, poop, mucus, or ear wax;
    guests are asked to clean up spills of any other fluids, semifluids, or lubricants.
  4. No food in the Jacuzzi.



Whether you seek an exotic erotic adventure, or just casual conversation among several friends, you can have it in Josephine’s Basement Boudoir.


Welcome, and have fun!


 
Reopening


I enter the boudoir and look around for any last minute details to which I might need to attend.

All looks ready.

"Not bad, considering the circumstances," I chuckle as I sit on the bed and await my first guest.
 
Hmmmm. this looks interesting. I think I could be very happy here. :)
 
*sounds of '58 Panhead rumble to a halt, then a few moments silence before I reach the door*

Looks like the place I'd heard about. They'd said if I need a place to run, this was supposed to be a sanctuary, or safe-haven of sorts, but nobody could actually tell me more than that.

I descend the steps to the basement and peer cautiously around the door; it seems quiet. Perhaps too quiet? But as I take in the furnishings, I think the place could prove interesting. I slide silently into a dark corner behind one of the cages, to do a little observation before I make my presence known.

Unless I've already been seen, of course...
 
For one, thank you.

You set quite a table, Mistress. Might I have a "seat"? A loosely-tied one, if you please.
 
Strolling in, acting as though I've been here before. I am drawn to the bondage section.
 
I think I'll just watch quietly for a while, just to get the lie of the land. But I'm feeling safe here already.
 
I think I'll just watch quietly for a while, just to get the lie of the land. But I'm feeling safe here already.

I'm glad that's how you feel.

Just relax and get comfortable.

There are no expectations here other than polite behavior.

 
Hi, I hope I am not out of line, I am interested in spending some time in a cock ring and nipple clamps.

That's not out of line at all.

On the other hand, I need to get going in a few minutes, so we can either do this some other time or, if you'd like, you can invite someone down here who might want to spend some time with you like that.

In any event, please make yourself at home. I will be back in a day or two.



 
Back
Top