ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I really would like to know exactly what is on the Liquid Television DVD. I am searching all over for the dangerous puppets clip, where they make a sandwich and then chop each other to bits...! is it there?" [somewhere in the web] :D

Lauren.Hynde said:
"I really would like to know exactly what is on the Liquid Television DVD. I am searching all over for the dangerous puppets clip, where they make a sandwich and then chop each other to bits...! is it there?" [somewhere in the web] :D

i saw that... here ill one up you :D

Attachments

• worm.jpg
    worm.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 19
Ok, I have decided...I suppose I'll play in the role playing anime high school thing.

will make a character tomorrow sometime.

Tyrael said:
Ok, I have decided...I suppose I'll play in the role playing anime high school thing.

will make a character tomorrow sometime.
Yay!

And only one week to spare before summer ended too - that was close :D

Yes - that was too close!

I owe Z big time for saving my ass on this one :D

And of course I owe you big for agreeing to Z's ass-saving plan!

Tyrael said:
Speaking of Square games...El.

Tell me what you think about these :

New FF tactics game for the GBA.
Ultimate SaGa - sequel to Saga Frontier 1 & 2.
FF 11 (total online game).
Remakes of the NES FF 1 & 2.

Any thoughts on these?

Anyone can offer insights.

ok...sorry it took so long to respond... i was looking for other stuff... :)

lets see... FF tactics was an awesome game, but i heard that the game boy one is basically a clone... since i already have it for ps1, i will probably pass on this one... (i can see it better on my tv... *grin*)

i really liked saga frontier one, but i was dissapointed in saga frontier 2... im cautiously optomistic... :)

FF 11: this kind of scares me... being a member of playonline (i needed to to access all of the features of the FF9 strategy guide... bah!) i get stuff periodically from square. like 3 weeks ago i got a survey from them... it was something like this.
question one: have you ever played any fee based online games?
question two: how much would you be willing to pay for a fee based online game.
question three: fee based online games take up how much of your time?
ect... ect... ect...
i think square might be charging us to play it online... :(

remake of ff1 and 2 on ps1: why couldnt they put these on one disc? all i have to say is, they had better do a better job than what they did to the chrono trigger remake... *shivers* if they do, ill probably pick it up...

now... what do people think about upcoming non square rpgs? wild arms 3? ive heard rumors of a suikoden 3? anything else leap to mind? :D

Suikoden 3 is no rumor lol....it better be coming out.

Don't forget Breath of Fire.

Tyrael said:
Suikoden 3 is no rumor lol....it better be coming out.

Don't forget Breath of Fire.

i was hoping it was more than a rumor... i really love that series.. *grin*

and what about BOF... they making another one? (im sorry to say this, but i never did finish BOF4... it just didnt grab me like the others in the series... :( )

Elbryan said:

ok...sorry it took so long to respond... i was looking for other stuff... :)

lets see... FF tactics was an awesome game, but i heard that the game boy one is basically a clone... since i already have it for ps1, i will probably pass on this one... (i can see it better on my tv... *grin*)

i really liked saga frontier one, but i was dissapointed in saga frontier 2... im cautiously optomistic... :)

FF 11: this kind of scares me... being a member of playonline (i needed to to access all of the features of the FF9 strategy guide... bah!) i get stuff periodically from square. like 3 weeks ago i got a survey from them... it was something like this.
question one: have you ever played any fee based online games?
question two: how much would you be willing to pay for a fee based online game.
question three: fee based online games take up how much of your time?
ect... ect... ect...
i think square might be charging us to play it online... :(

remake of ff1 and 2 on ps1: why couldnt they put these on one disc? all i have to say is, they had better do a better job than what they did to the chrono trigger remake... *shivers* if they do, ill probably pick it up...

now... what do people think about upcoming non square rpgs? wild arms 3? ive heard rumors of a suikoden 3? anything else leap to mind? :D

Summoner 2 (yes yes I know that getting through the first one was a labor of love....if any of you indeed took the time to finish it!) I'm hoping that the second one will have more to offer...cause I know I'll end up getting it....I'm such a sucker!!!!! :D

Yes, BoF 4 truly sucked.

Speaking of other rpgs.

There is :

Legaia 2 : Dual Saga
Grandia Extreme
Dual Hearts
Dark Cloud 2
Growlanser 2 & 3
RPG Maker 2
Star Ocean 3
Summoner 2
.Hack
Everquest

Tyrael said:
Yes, BoF 4 truly sucked.

Speaking of other rpgs.

There is :

Legaia 2 : Dual Saga
Grandia Extreme
Dual Hearts
Dark Cloud 2
Growlanser 2 & 3
RPG Maker 2
Star Ocean 3
Summoner 2
.Hack
Everquest

which is too bad, because i really liked the rest of the series...

some of these are sequels to games that were.... less than stellar.... i think the only one out of the list that i will likely pick up without renting first will be star ocean... i think ill try before i buy on the rest of them... :)

Elbryan said:
ok, im going to throw my hat in here...

Show... Liquid television (thanks arc *smile*)

skit Dangerous Puppets....

i hope that is right...

DING DING DING DING DINGGGGGG!! We have our first winner!!!! :D

(sorry Blaze...)

You've done well, young Elbryan....you shall be rewarded.

Due to the fact that El was the first to state the actual skit name, he shall be rewarded...but I will STILL award the same to the first person who can tell me what the other 2 words in the skit are...one of those words has been stated previously, but was in the wrong context, and I believe that the 3rd word was also stated in a post...also in the wrong context. If you correctly write the two words in the order of which they were exclaimed, you will also win the prize!!!

Celestiale said:

DING DING DING DING DINGGGGGG!! We have our first winner!!!! :D

(sorry Blaze...)

You've done well, young Elbryan....you shall be rewarded.

Due to the fact that El was the first to state the actual skit name, he shall be rewarded...but I will STILL award the same to the first person who can tell me what the other 2 words in the skit are...one of those words has been stated previously, but was in the wrong context, and I believe that the 3rd word was also stated in a post...also in the wrong context. If you correctly write the two words in the order of which they were exclaimed, you will also win the prize!!!

woooohoooo!!!!!!! :D

Elbryan said:

woooohoooo!!!!!!! :D

This includes you, El...if you choose to try and find the correct words in the correct order....whoever is the first to get it right will share the spoils!

Bryan ~

I play on-line RPG (well if you wanna call it that) Everquest. I have only one acct. It's right now 12.95 (US) a month fee.

PSO 2 had a 5 (US) a month (must be paid in 3 month installments) for the on-line protion of the game.

I am waiting for Star Wars to come out. :D

Sorry I can't stay and play with Arc, Cel and El but, it's sleepy time here.

See you tomorrow.

Have fun now.

Tyrael said:
Hello, Cel

I hope your day was more fun than mine, heh.

How did you spend yours? Mine was...errrr......boring...until I went out to dinner with some friends :) They're a riot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back