Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is almost unbearable. As if I wasn't feeling bad enough, why did she have to decide to have a lengthy conversation with me today?

I'm awakening to a beautiful morning and the year ahead will hopefully provide many more. Today, it's time for black-eyed peas and collard greens for luck. Happy New Year 2009!

I just want to go on the record and say that I don't personally think that 5 1/2 hours of continuous hot, sweaty, luscious, wonderful, sexual love making is excessive. Just happily saying... :heart:

ETA Is it right to be even hornier after all that?

Last edited:
My nephew was treating my Ghostbusters DVD case too rough, so I took it away from him. Then when it was given back to be put into the player so he could watch it, it was broken...

I need to order a new one now. I wonder what other DVDs and CDs I can tack onto that list from amazon...

I just want to go on the record and say that I don't personally think that 5 1/2 hours of continuous hot, sweaty, luscious, wonderful, sexual love making is excessive. Just happily saying... :heart:

ETA Is it right to be even hornier after all that?

You're one incredibly fortunate woman. Just sayin. :rose:

~

If today is any indication of what the rest of the year is going to be like . . . I'm not going into all the detail. Let's just say that one of the worst things that happened was that the hard drive on my work laptop crashed. I did a back up about two days ago, but there were some projects I was in the middle of that I didn't safe. And now they're gone. Weeks of work. Just fucking gone.

I'm starting exams in five days and all my notes are gone.

We tried data recovery. It's no use.

It's hard to just accept and move on. And I don't know if I'm more angry, or more frustrated, or just damn upset.

~

If today is any indication of what the rest of the year is going to be like . . . I'm not going into all the detail. Let's just say that one of the worst things that happened was that the hard drive on my work laptop crashed. I did a back up about two days ago, but there were some projects I was in the middle of that I didn't safe. And now they're gone. Weeks of work. Just fucking gone.

It's hard to just accept and move on. And I don't know if I'm more angry, or more frustrated, or just damn upset.

*hugs*:heart::heart::rose: My nephew had that happen too. It is frustrating.

~

That's really frustrating. I'm sorry. *hugs* :rose:

~

*HUGS* Vana. That really bites.

I hope you are feeling well. :) I limited myself to one drink so I am fine today.

I'm not bad. A shower and some sort of citrus juice should have me up and running so I can go out again in a couple of hours.

Thanks, Lovelies. I just need to do something with all this emotion. Anger isn't something I cope well with. That's Her forte. :cool:

*HUGS* Vana. That really bites.

I'm not bad. A shower and some sort of citrus juice should have me up and running so I can go out again in a couple of hours.

lol I am going on a power walk then I will shower, I do not want to shower and then get all sweaty. Now if I had a sweetie I would shower and then get sweatie but alas no sweetie so no shower first. Am I meandering?:eek:

lol I am going on a power walk then I will shower, I do not want to shower and then get all sweaty. Now if I had a sweetie I would shower and then get sweatie but alas no sweetie so no shower first. Am I meandering?:eek:

I don't know. I kind of got lost between all the 'sweatie', 'sweaty' and 'sweetie' bits. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back