Justanother superfluous sequel. Move along, nothing to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well happy Thursday. I am not really feeling the sexy, but I did want to stop in. And I feel I must post something as the word to image ration concept, so um, here are my boring ass panties

so my day. Went to head to work, made it about a block and a half before a strange sound. I pull over to investigate, and I find this.

hahahaha. Why yes, that is a t-bone... in my tire....like from steak....like steak from a cow......in my tire. hahaha. (and no saying sorry or whatever is not the correct answer. the correct answer is laughing, or sucks to be you or something)

who gets a flat from a t-bone? yup..me. normal people get a nail in their tire. Me, I am all "hold my beer"

So I change it and end up an hour late for work. (yes shut up, it takes me an hour to change my tire)

And it turns out a t-bone in my tire was the highlight of my day.

Anyway, happy Thursday.

Thank God the tire wasn't a vampire, or that steak would have killed it.

That is leaky literally so YOU. That said, good taste in your meat. T-bone is my personal favorite cut. Nice ass too btw.

Well happy Thursday. I am not really feeling the sexy, but I did want to stop in. And I feel I must post something as the word to image ration concept, so um, here are my boring ass panties

so my day. Went to head to work, made it about a block and a half before a strange sound. I pull over to investigate, and I find this.

hahahaha. Why yes, that is a t-bone... in my tire....like from steak....like steak from a cow......in my tire. hahaha. (and no saying sorry or whatever is not the correct answer. the correct answer is laughing, or sucks to be you or something)

who gets a flat from a t-bone? yup..me. normal people get a nail in their tire. Me, I am all "hold my beer"

So I change it and end up an hour late for work. (yes shut up, it takes me an hour to change my tire)

Anyway, happy Thursday.
Lol, I have never thought of this as even a remote possibility, that's absolutely ridiculous and hilarious. Your ass, however, is seriously hot. Good to see you sexy.

Anyway, happy Thursday.

Welcome back Rach. Do the Bumblefuckers normally throw their bones in the road? Feel sexy Rach, you are xo

Anyway, happy Thursday.

Sorry about the tire but thanks for your Beautiful ass :heart:

Oh I think our calico would put hair on it. LOL Or at least she'd try!

spandex can even resist calico.

Thank God the tire wasn't a vampire, or that steak would have killed it.

lol. indeed. the shop was even able to patch it. couldn't do that with a vampire

That is leaky literally so YOU. That said, good taste in your meat. T-bone is my personal favorite cut. Nice ass too btw.

lol. it is so me, isn't it. thanks.

Lol, I have never thought of this as even a remote possibility, that's absolutely ridiculous and hilarious. Your ass, however, is seriously hot. Good to see you sexy.

the more you know. and yeah, once I got past the "motherfucker" phase, I was laughing indeed.

Welcome back Rach. Do the Bumblefuckers normally throw their bones in the road? Feel sexy Rach, you are xo

haha, not normally. I assume a raccoon, opossum, or coyote found it and got startled.

and thank you.

Awe sorry you had such a shit day. I hope it gets better when you get home.

still fairly confident the t-bone in the tire was the highlight of my day, but thanks.

Gorgeous Mom panties oh how I love them 💖💖💖💖

well thanks. It is always nice to know I don't need to try. ;)

Anyway, happy Thursday.

Fucking T-bone... lol... whatever you do, you do it well ;)

Anyway, happy Thursday.

Wow.. I'd say I have now heard it all.. but alas we are in Florida. Something else will happen tomorrow.

Glad you didn't have a blowout from the t-bone.

Anyway, happy Thursday.

Glad it was just a medium problem for you, and it is a rare occurrence. Well done with how you handled it.

It was probably only flat on the bottom.....so what's the problem?? Really I am sorry to hear that happened!! I wish I could have been there to help you. :D

Wow.. I'd say I have now heard it all.. but alas we are in Florida. Something else will happen tomorrow.

Glad you didn't have a blowout from the t-bone.

The 2nd best part of living in Florida. The first is obviously the weather.

Glad it was just a medium problem for you, and it is a rare occurrence. Well done with how you handled it.

I like to think there are no misteaks and everything happens for seasoning

Well, nice to see you back after a short hiatus. Especially when your first pic is of that gorgeous bottom. And what can one say...only in East Bumblefuck. A fucking T-bone...i live vicariously through you. :rose:

It was probably only flat on the bottom.....so what's the problem?? Really I am sorry to hear that happened!! I wish I could have been there to help you. :D

Well I hear flat bottoms don't provide the best ride

And hey, I can now say I have experienced something that I couldn't have said 24 hours ago.

I love puns. Let me try...

Wow, you've got big ass, beautiful tits! :eek:

How was that?

Ben

Lol. Hum hopefully your day job doesn't much meat punning. But thank you.

Well, nice to see you back after a short hiatus. Especially when your first pic is of that gorgeous bottom. And what can one say...only in East Bumblefuck. A fucking T-bone...i live vicariously through you. :rose:

Well thank you. And the charms of bumblefuck. Is life trying to send me a message?

Anyway, happy Thursday.

Lawn guy has to eat to...
He was cutting across your yard and decided to have a little snack.. Can't blame the guy.. Just have to tell him to throw the bones in the smelly woman's yard next time..
Your Black panties do look soft and comfy :devil:

in my tire.

Where is the hubcap? I thought your car would be immaculate.

Last edited:
If it is, it just confirms a higher power with a sense of humor.

Well if it isn't my turn to be the person in control, I hope whomever is has a sense of humor.

Lawn guy has to eat to...
He was cutting across your yard and decided to have a little snack.. Can't blame the guy.. Just have to tell him to throw the bones in the smelly woman's yard next time..
Your Black panties do look soft and comfy :devil:

lol. though, not sure if anyone is cutting the grass in my yard. if someone is, I haven't been paying them.

and they are.

in my tire.

Where is the hubcap? I thought your car would be maculate.

who needs a hubcap. That is just frivolous decoration. and oh it is

So happy Friday. I thought I'd try something new today. I don't really talk, like with my big girl voice, with most people here, so today, I want to change that, even if just for today.

There is a political issue that really pushes my buttons, in all the wrong ways, and it is finally up for debate in my area. um yes, you get to hear me talk politics. aren't you excited. Will I work any indecency into politics...oh of course, it is lit. But how will I work indecency into politics? let's find out, and tell me our thoughts.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t4rhzo5l5bmy8lc/Produce_15.mp4?dl=0

So happy Friday. I thought I'd try something new today. I don't really talk, like with my big girl voice, with most people here, so today, I want to change that, even if just for today.

There is a political issue that really pushes my buttons, in all the wrong ways, and it is finally up for debate in my area. um yes, you get to hear me talk politics. aren't you excited. Will I work any indecency into politics...oh of course, it is lit. But how will I work indecency into politics? let's find out, and tell me our thoughts.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t4rhzo5l5bmy8lc/Produce_15.mp4?dl=0

I am in agreement with you, friend Justa. If men can walk around shirtless, so should women. Nipples are nipples. I think it comes down to the puritanical roots of America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back