Penance--closed for wickedpen

Melanie awoke early and made breakfast for Billy, who was not in a good mood as usual. He shaved and dressed and went to the office, as usual. Melanie took a deep breath as she reached down into her sweats and panties and felt the small cross. She bloomed with erotic pleasure.

She showered and we went to her closet and looked for something special to wear. She quickly looked at her phone and it was to be a warm spring day, already in the seventies. She went to her skirts and found a peach skirt she plays tennis in and then a white polo and put them on. She looked in the mirror as her nipples stood tall in the shirt knit shirt clinging to her snugly. She looked down the blouse to where she tucked it in then down to her thigh, mostly visible as it basely covered the cross hanging obscenely between her slender thighs.

She braided her hair into pig tails and looked fair younger than her age. She wore little make up and slipped on tennis shoes.

She sat in her Tesla in the closed garage and thought of the fahter's young cock and how it had exploded in her mouth. She was thinking of none of this as punishment but pleasure. Degradation was an elixir to her need, a salve to her deep craven desire to please. She had to touch herself as one hand gripped at her breast through her shirt and the other slid next to her clit, stiff with excitement.

"OH yes father use your teeth" she moaned with closed eyes imagining him retrieving his rosary. "Taste me father, have your lambs nectar for yourself" she sighed as her legs moved as wide as the car would allow.

Nearing orgasm she stopped. "No Melanie! You are a bad girl and only the fathers can give you release into heaven" she said licking her fingers clean and pressing the starter. She opened the garage door with another button then pulled out reciting "Hail Mary, full of grace...."
 
Father John was looking out the window as the Telsa pulled in to the parking lot. Watching the adulterous Melanie get out of it and straighten her skirt and blouse. Or should it more apt to say pulled the skirt down to cover the cross that had been reflecting the early morning sunlight? His cock stiffened as he saw her advance towards the entrance, breasts just bouncing a bit as the braided hair draped over them.


The skirt was barely acceptable to be out in public let alone this holy building. Not only was Melanie flaunting her body, but flaunting at God. Definitely a lack of morals. She had much to learn.

Standing behind one of the huge timbers that arced up to support the roof, he could see her take a seat in a pew a short distance away. They had the Sanctuary to themselves, the early mass goers gone and the lunch time ones still not arrived. As she sat and bowed her head in some prayer that would do little to save her soul, she made a cross and her lips moved silently. Just as silent as he was as he quickly went down the pew and sat, placing a hand on her thigh at the hem line.

Slutty short skirt, his little finger fell against the rosary cross as she gasped. Her head turned up at looked at him with a grin that was pure evil.

"Daughter, you need to have more respect on what you wear to Church", he said. His quiet but deep voice sending shivers into her. But not as much as the shivers when he took hold of the cross and began a slow removal of the Rosary from her promiscuous opening.

"Now, bead by bead, say the Rosary as it comes out." All the time his eyes locked on her still nipples that he desperately wanted to bite.
 
Melanie was nearly trembling as she sat int eh cool pew and asked God for "guidance". It was then,. as though on cue that Father John's hand found her thigh and then moved up her skirt as her legs instinctively opened.
She wanted to orgasm as he found his cross.

"Hail Mary for every bead" he said and she swallowed.

The first came sending a chain reaction through her.

"Hail Mary full of grace, let me pleasure this priest as best i can" she said stopping and looking at him as though the devil himself was in her body.

The next bead came and she said "Hail John full of cum may he grace me with his big cock."

Father John's cheeks were red and he was angry as Melanie became cooler and filled with what can only be described as wickedness.

"Oh yeah" Melanie groaned with the next bead. "We should go to the alter room and celebrate her holy union of your dick and my pussy." She looked at the man who was lamb and lion all at once. "You want me Father I know, and I am here for you. For every perverted, obscene, depraved, blasphemous desire and act you can think of and then some." she said. Melanie was overcome by this behavior and did not know where it came from but knew it made her feel good. It was as though the church itself turned her into this hedonistic toy for the men.

She reached over and felt his erection through his robes.

"Father imagine how good it would feel in place of the rosary. Imagine me over and over taking pearl after delicious pearl drop from your scepter, from your rod." she said aching to have him.
 
When the sinful Melanie grabbed his cock, he jerked the rest of the rosary out of her all at once, causing a loud yelp as she trembled and orgasmed. Father John watched the juices flow from her Satan's orifice and actually puddle on the pew seat. Her chest heaved with her nipples protruding as if trying to escape.
"
Open your mouth you Daughter of Lust" and as she complied, he draped the middle of the Rosary that was in her there and pushed her chin up and shut.

Tracing the nearest nipple he said, "Follow me." They left the pew and she was on shaky legs but managed to stay up with him as at the front of the Nave they climbed the terraced steps to the altar table, then around it to the back side. John turned her to face out towards the pews; thankful they were empty. He pushed her head down causing her to bend over.

"Grab the far edge Daughter and keep that Rosary in place to minimize your sounds." Sunlight streamed in from the stained glass around the 30 foot tall cross behind them, giving a mixed shine to them and the altar.

He reached under her and found both nipples and pinched them hard and as he did so she pushed her ass back against him. Father John knew deep down that this was wrong but he had to do his obligations to save her soul.

He unzipped her skirt and pulled the hem harshly to have it fall at her feet. This slut wasn't even wearing undergarments. Reaching for the scented bottle of sacrament oil, the Sacred Chrism left behind after yesterday's baptism. Pouring it over her buttocks and rubbing it in. Her tight ass sending waves of pleasure through his fingers and deep into his holy staff. He never imagined anything could feel so could and cause such desires to flow.

Lifting up his robe, he coated his cock with more oil, then stepped towards her and let it slide along her wonderful crack. Pulling on her braided hair he raised her head.
"Now Daughter, spit out that Rosary and gaze on the pews, empty like your soul. But we will start filling it up today and for a long time to come."
 
Melanie felt like a prize fighter being humiliated but knowing she was throwing the fight for a big payday. The thrill of having the beads pulled from her harshly was uniquely erotic then to have her senses filled with her own juices on the hard beads in her mouth as he led her to the alter.

"Father John please, not here, not like this for him to watch" she begged knowing father William kept a 24 hour security camera on the alter. It was not for this reason but she was sure he would see.

"Grab the far edge Daughter and keep that Rosary in place to minimize your sounds." he commanded and she obeyed. Laying her breasts over the sacred alter as her burning nipples rested on the sacred clothe.

The stone was cold and hard ash he unzipped her skirt and slipped it down her legs.

"OH father I have been a bad daughter" she said as he took the oil and began coating her. Her pigtails hung on the alter as she dropped her face knowing what he was going to do as he ran his soft firm finger along her ass. Pushing into her the oil made it easy.

"Now Daughter, spit out that Rosary and gaze on the pews, empty like your soul. But we will start filling it up today and for a long time to come." he hissed as she felt him step back and knew he was bringing out his shaft.

She let the rosary slide from her mouth onto the alter as hie hot cock was pushed down between her buttocks. She looked out a the church and wondered if Father William was in his office stroking himself.

The pressure was intense then quickly as she relaxed he was inside her. His joyful cry "Hallelujah" echoed as he slowly, savoring every inch moved in and out of her rectum.

"Father forgive me. I know not what I do" she gasped trying to keep her wits as this man, this holy pillar used her as a tool of God for his own edification.

"They will be here soon, hurry" A voice came from her mouth, but unlike her own. This was her inner being. This was her true self directing the man child to cum. "Give me your seed father, use me like you use a tissue to collect your cum" she hissed as her body tightened and her orgasm was near. "Push me into heaven with your pure blessed eruption" she begged.
 
Father John quickened his pace as he was relishing this first time feeling...so warm and moist and tight as hell. He had really wanted to fuck her pussy but when he had her bent over the urge from countless porn films changed his mind.

His mind wouldn't register her comment about "him watching" until hours later.

Never had he felt like this behind the holy altar. Such power and control as he pulled on her braids and listened to her filthy words.

"Fuck me harder Father!! Fill me up until the cup runneth over! I want to hear you cum sack smack my glorious ass cheeks!

He spewed forth what she demanded and he needed to release to save her from her life of sin. Each spasm felt like he was going to split Melanie in half as her body got shoved harder onto the stone altar top. Almost collapsing onto her as his staff leaked the last of his seed into her rectum.

As he pulled back and let his cock slip from that un-holy hole, he pulled her upright with her hair. Turning her to face him, he said, "Pick up your skirt." Melanie did so and he took it from her and used it to clean off his cock onto the light peach color. She gasped in horror but knew better than to say anything. As she stood there he lifted up the polo shirt to gaze at her breasts. Rolling the bra up over them to see what he so wanted to suck on.

Reaching to the right he grabbed a napkin clip; two clips held together by a long thin chain. Not only were they good for their intended purpose, but they served the clergy well in holding stoles for the vestments in place. He fastened one clip to each of her nipples.

Straightening his robe he spoke deeply and stared into her eyes.

"Make yourself presentable and go home and cleanse you unworthy body. Be back at 7:00 PM, come to the lower back door that leads to the study rooms. I will explore your other Chalice."

And then abruptly turned and left, without looking back.

As he left the Sanctuary he got a glimpse of a figure dashing away. The Chapel's Altar Administrator, a woman who set up the Altar for services.
 
Melanie quickly dressed as her nipples ached with the slips but strangely aroused her. His dominance was also appealing strangely. She was pleased to have satisfied him and to be invited back. She looked up to the hidden camera and winked as she pulled her shirt down and straightened herself. She walked quietly off the altar and towards the door.

"Melanie!" hissed the Chapel Administrator. "What are you doing?" the woman, about Melanie's age, maybe a little older sent on looking back towards the door Father John had exited through.

"I was helping the father" Melanie said surprised by the question.

She woman's face was red and not terribly attractive. "You were fucking Father John!" she said barely able to contain herself.

"Ms Green you are mistaken. I was polishing the altar and Father John was only showing me the proper technique" Melanie said confidently. Melanie then noticing the stiff nipples on the woman's petite breasts under her flower print dress, smiled and leaned towards her, "perhaps you need to confess something from your imagination?" Melanie's heart raced as this woman could reveal her secret pact with the clergy but remained calm in the outside. "I think you are mistaken but if you are interested in Father John's sexual activity I can let him know."

Melanie walked past smiling as Ms Green stood shocked, yet surprisingly aroused.

Melanie spent a long day naked in her room looking at herself with the clips on her breasts and masturbating with the memories of the morning. She made dinner and then excused herself to church after giving Billy his scotch and lighting his cigar.

She drove to the back of the church and saw the door.
 
Father John spent the afternoon in constant prayer after a cleansing shower to wash Melanie's sins off his cock. This was appearing to becoming a long hard task to reach her depth of depravity.

His reciting of many passages was often interrupted by how much Ms. Laurie Green saw. He hadn't been summoned to Father William's office so he assumed The Altar Administrator didn't see much or was battling her own temptations. He actually thought Melanie would scream loudly in protest at his salvation he offered her by fucking her rectum but maybe her prayers had been answered and she acknowledged the price she had to pay.

After all, it was other confessions he had heard that put the thought into his mind...certainly not attributable to things found on the internet. He was above that.

Fully rested and sated with the Holy Spirits insight to his prayers, he donned slacks and shirt with collar. He headed down to the lower level, checking that the rooms were empty. Most of them were set up as study rooms with tables big enough for a dozen people and artifacts adorned the walls. The rooms were all chilly do to the massive stone walls that formed them.

He got to the outer hall door to see if Melanie had arrived. Wondering what she tasted like and if she still had the clips in place. Obedience is a must on the path to redemption.

And he opened the door, his staff already hardening....
 
Seeing the door open Melanie got out of her car. She walked to the door where Father John stood in the shadows and let her in. They both were too entranced in their penance seeking to notice Ms Green in her darkened car at the far end of the lot.

Ms Green did a wonderful job running the chapel. She let the priest do what they do best, in the name of the lord. Father William had cautioned Father John when he arrived that Ms Green was very pious, VERY PIOUS.

To be honest nobody knew Ms Green well. She had arrived a few years back and the other keeper of the chapel mysteriously quit. Ms Green was pleasant of demeanor and easy on the eyes but nothing distracting. She did her job and that was about it.

"Father" Melanie said respectively once inside as her nipples were aching horribly having spent the day in the clips. She wore a big cable knit sweater to try and ease their pain. She had on a long brown skirt that ran down to her black riding boots.

"I have done as you requested" the words did not come easy as she fidgeted with the bottom of the sweater.

Ms Green had keys to every lock in all the buildings and knew more than anyone imagined. She had gone through Father WIlliam's collection of recordings on the altar. These were not part of the chapels public history of masses, baptisms and weddings.

Ms Green thought she recognized Melanie and that afternoon had put it together. She, well a younger version was on one of the recordings servicing Father William on the alter orally.

Melanie looked up and down the hall before raising her sweater showing the redness and pain the clips were causing her. "Father I have sinned and I have paid penance, please release me of these earthly bonds" she whispered trying to remain calm.
 
John watched her approach and closed the door as she entered. He purposely waited as she fidgeted at her sweater. If she had done as instructed, those nipples were probably very tender and in need of comfort.

When Melanie exposed them, he was pleased to see she had complied.
"Very well Daughter! There may be help for you after all to control this sinful lust of your mind and body. Follow me," he said.

Turning and going down the hallway and then opening a door on the right and allowing her to pass through before him. Upon entering he shut the door and locked it behind him. "Take off the sweater Daughter and maybe I can find a way to ease your burdens."

The room was chilly and her nipples reacting caused more suffering on her tender nipples. He could see her grimace but with a gleam in her eye. As if transforming somehow as her voice had indicated before.

"Now drop the skirt and panties, leaving those boots on and sit on the edge of the table as beg for Holy Spirit to guide me in absolving you of guilt and fornication."

He watched as she complied, revealing her seductive form, that she used to tempt him.

"If you do well, I may let you fuck Billy tonight. Though I'm sure he is already many drinks into that bottle."

She sat with her legs wide apart, seeking comfort while wantonly displaying herself. He approached her and removed the clips.
 
Melanie was torn between submission and anger, pain and pleasure, allowance and vengeance

"Thank you for taking time for me Father" she said looking into his eyes, seeking the good in this man. "Was she so sinful to be worthy of such penance? Was the Father guilty of enjoying it?" she thought.

"Now drop the skirt and panties, leaving those boots on and sit on the edge of the table as beg for Holy Spirit to guide me in absolving you of guilt and fornication." he said as though he was not enjoying this, as though he was mucking in the filth of sin in his blissfully white robes. But his robes are black. They do not show the filthy of the sinner nor their own pleasure in the hands of the sinful.

She moved to the table and stripped as he instructed. She sat on the cool wooden table with her boots on as instructed. She opened her legs seeking any distraction from the pain in her breasts, the aching pinch of her nipples.

Mercilessly the Father speaks of her pleasure and pain, her desire for orgasm from the ogre she married in this church, by this man's mentor.

"If you do well, I may let you fuck Billy tonight. Though I'm sure he is already many drinks into that bottle." he says with a condescending look.

Melanie sat up straight pushing her breasts out towards the priest intensifying the pain as the clips pull at her expanding flesh.

His fingers trembled slightly as he opened the jaws of the clips releasing her flesh.

"Oh thank you Father" Melanie exhales. The pain subsides into the moment of being nearly naked in this cold locked stone cell. She raises her face to him and asks "may I touch them?"

Father John can feel the power surging through him, the power she had given him. He feels his cock harden with this power. Not the sight of this poor pathetic sinful creature, so capable of pleasuring him in the ways of the flesh, but her submission to him, a man of flesh and bone, whom she believes is endowed by God.

"No" he said mercilessly as she almost begins to cry.

"But Father I have repented. I have served your sentence." she says like a young child confused by continued denial. Her face turns more serious, "I have pleasured you, debased myself for your pleasure," she says growing angry.

"Father if I may not, you must!" she says less forceful than she had hoped.

The tension between his soft warm hands and her aching breasts is broken by the rattling of the old door handle. A shock runs through Melanie as she locks eyes with the father. He turns and faces the door, his large frame cloaked in black easily covers Melanie's slender naked body sitting on the table. A key is tapped against the lock then inserted as Father John steps to the door.
 
His hand tentatively reached for a nipple that was extended and swollen, a plump offering that he longed to suckle.

"Debased...??, or fulfilling your purpose in God's eyes with the talents he bestowed on you? From your responses to our meetings, it seems you enjoy them and more that I have yet to discover."

With eyes locked he saw her hunger for more when he touched the nipple lightly. The eyes increased as did his as the noise from the door reached them.

He swiftly turned and rushed to the door as the handle turned. Grabbing it just as the door opened. His foot stopped the door about 8" open as he used his body to block most view of Melanie.

And his face flushed as he saw Laurie Green standing there.

"Good evening, Ms. Green. May I help you?"

Thoughts of exposure came rushing forth, with hopes that his leading Melanie to salvation would more purify his soul.
 
Last edited:
"Oh Father?" Laurie said standing on her tip toes to see behind him but unable as she was tiny compared to the Father. "I thought I saw someone come in here before and was just checking it out, what are you doing here?" she asked with a knowing look. Her eyes dropped and case the clips and chain in his hand. She raised her eyes but her mind was spinning a mile a minute having seen what she thought she did on the altar earlier.

Her white blouse laid over her small but perky breasts now topped with hard bumps she was unaware of. "May I help you?" she asked nervously.
 
Father John saw Laurie's glance at his hand holding the clips. There would be no need for the Altar Administrator to be here at this time of night. None. Father William had mentioned to him about her and her piousness. He felt a divine inspiration come into him, much as Melanie's forcing her apple of sin to him.

"I am always seeking ways to fulfill our Chapel's mission of showing the parishioners the rightful way to redemption, Ms. Green. Please enter."

He opened the door more and allowed her to pass by, watching her eyes rabidly scan the room as he shut and locked the door behind her.

Laurie gasped as she saw Melanie exposed in front of her as her hand reached for her Rosary. "Father!!!! What are you doing?"

A faint chuckle escaped his lips, "Helping Ms. Hobson find a righteous path to salvation. You do realize sinners are the most welcome at God's table?"

Laurie dropped to her knees and went into a repetitive "Hail Mary". Her eyes never leaving the breasts of Melanie.

Father John walked around her, his desires to attend to Melanie's nipples and actually fuck her as this entrance would complete the Holy Trinity entrance into her.

"Ms. Green, would you please recite a prayer of forgiveness for Melanie and yourself as I flush demons from her? God has called upon you, will you accept the task?"

Then he walked towards Melanie and placed his hands on her knees. The feel of her hot flesh feeding the Holy Spirit in him.

"You need more repentance Daughter. And Ms. Green will serve as a witness to see God's will completed."

----

Father William watched from his screen. Even Melanie wasn't aware of all the secrets of the Chapel. It had been a few weeks since he last took of her offerings, that so many others did.

He was also pleased that Father John was turning out as he had thought from interviews. Hopefully this time, we won't lose an Altar Administrator who couldn't answer God's call.
 
Melanie was horrified and incredibly turned on with Father John letting her in and then asking her to witness. "yes father" Melanie was able to say without her voice cracking. Melanie looked at Ms Green who was not nearly as anxious as Melanie would have thought. The Fahter's hands on her thighs brought a moan to her lips. Her eyes still on Ms Green as she watched the woman in her knees lick her lips between reciting Hali Mary's. Her blouse now pointedly showing her arousal.

Melanie began as she looked at Ms Green, "Father I have sinned and want more and more. Please Father John how may I be saved?" she said giving Ms Green a wink as the Father was preoccupied with her.

Ms Green cleared her thought to cover a slight moan of excitement that involuntarily escaped her puritanical lips.

"Dear God forgive us, this is the devil incarnate and re renounce him!" Ms Green said forcefully as Father John slowly turned towards her.

Melanie reached out for the Father's robe and found his rock hard shaft. "She is right Father, I need you to drive the devil from me, please..." she begged with her hand wrapped in his robe around his cock pulling him towards her.
 
Melanie, the ever sinful wife who was his main charge, pulled on his shaft and he drew his attention back to her. Leaning down, he took a nipple into his lips, virgin territory for him and savored the sense of it. He suckled from it, despite what discomfort she may be feeling, which would be justifiable considering her immoral drives.

"Ms. Green, expose your chest for Melanie's viewing as you should be bare when serving the Lord", he said as he switched to the other nipple.

Her hand felt so good on his cock...another verse in a long chapter. Melanie's legs wrapped around him, pulling him physically to her.
 
Melanie watched Ms Green the best she could as the pleasure and pain of Father John's mouth on her sore nipple racked her. Her legs wrapped around his hips and she wanted something to distract her. She saw Ms Green put down her rosary calmly then begin unbuttoning her blouse. She was not a remarkably stunning woman when you first looked at her but now, As she removed her bra and her surprisingly large and perky breasts now unencumbered sat high on her young chest Melanie saw her differently.
"oh my" Melanie breathed as Father took notice. They both watched as Ms Green slipped her slacks off with her flats and her panties, neatly piling them on the floor. She returned to her knees and picked up her rosary again.
"Father forgive me, Lord give me strength to abide by my mission here" she began as Melanie's legs felt Father John pull away and turn towards the woman.
 
Father John was amazed Ms. Green complied. He noticed his sinner on the table also was entranced at the exposure she displayed. He stepped back from Melanie and turned towards Ms. Green. Silently, he took off his robe and his staff was fully exposed and raring to be baptized in Melanie's offering.

Holding his arms wide he spoke, "Ms. Green, get up on the table on your knees facing Melanie. She can start your salvation as I serve her what she needs to push her demons out." He looked like a human cross to Ms. Green, and there was no way she could not comply with his commandment. Dutifully she complied as she did as commanded, allowing Father John to positioning himself at Melanie's holy gate.

The tip of his cock nudged at her opening; his body awaiting the feeling he was about to partake in.

"Melanie, I give you the seed to drive your demons out. As I do, you know what you must do with Ms. Green's rosary..."
 
Melanie watched Ms Green climb onto the table like a stripped taking to a pole. Her breasts were beautiful infront of Melanie who was so turned on by having this woman, this pristine, church mouse now naked and willing to do as told. Melanie leaned forward and nudged her chin and shoulder with her face, almost like an animal, an animal in heat as she took the rosary from the woman's small hand. She looked into her eyes as Father John pressed his head against her lips. Melanie's mouth opened as he then moved fully into her. Her eyes closed and Ms Green felt the priest's naked chest against her back and his abs against her ass.

"Forgive me father for I have sinned" Melanie gasped. Her hand moved down and Ms Green felt it against her inner thigh.

She repeated what Melanie had said, " forgive me father for I have sinned."

Father John was slowly moving his full sacred scepter into Melanie and feeling Ms Green's soft pale back against him.

"You are a sinner Ms Green" Melanie said as she pushed the beads into her hot wet lips.

Ms Green's mouth opened but did not object.

"Say it!" Melanie hissed barely able to keep it all together.

"I am a sinner" Ms Green said meekly. Another couple beads and Melanie felt her thighs trembling.

"You will keep this symbol of your penance in place until the Father asks for it again" Melanie hissed. Her own needs were quickly becoming satiated.

"Yes" Ms Green said sensing both from Melanie's face and voice and the quickening of the priest's thrusts they were going to reach a climax very soon.

Melanie leaned back on her hands and Ms Green leaned forward whispering "forgive me mother" as she began suckling at the raw nipples. Melanie cried out loudly as she surged over the edge. "Yes Father, fill my womb with the Lord!" she bellowed echoing through the cavernous room.
 
Father John drove his cock until his balls hit the table and started stroking in and out. Blissful!! Never had he imagined fornication would feel like this. He had no words to describe this exquisite feeling. It was if the divine light he felt in his heart upon priesthood was devouring his body.

It was better than hearing stories of those feelings in the confessional. He had sometimes wondered how truthful they were, but this feeling drove a new sense of awareness into those hundreds of confessions. It was almost as if Melanie's offering was sucking back at him on each withdrawal.

"Keep the faith, Daughters...it will take many prayer sessions like this to bring back your purity."

He experienced such a release unlike anything he ever felt before...that sensitivity of the tip as it spasmed repeatedly while fucking this penitent. Shameful at his thoughts but realizing Melanie had dangled the apple and he was God's tool to get things back on track to righteousness.

"Feed from Melanie's sinful breasts, Ms. Green. Let the act help cleanse those sinful desires of yours that you hide."
 
Melanie was all smiles laying back on the table as the Father finished his devotional. She looked up at Ms Green who was serious, as always.

"Father should Ms Green clean the scepter?" Melanie asked with a wink at Ms Green.
 
"Delightful idea, Melanie, provided it cleanses well so I can begin more redemption of you. Ms. Green, lay across sinner Melanie's lap so you can begin the cleaning of my specter and taste your sister's nectar."

Ms. Green shakily complied and made several crosses over her naked body that no man had ever seen before...let alone a women. When in place, Father held her head and positioned it so he could direct his scepter into her mouth which was virgin, as he was so recently.

"Now, Melanie, I think it would be appropriate for you to shame her buttocks a bright red as are her cheeks."
 
Ms Green was a more than agreeable servant deftly laying across Melanie's thighs. Her breasts just on the far side of her thighs as Melanie's hand rested on her ass. Melanie watched as Father John stepped forward offering the scepter for her services. Ms Green immediately although tentatively lapped at the softening flesh.

"Take it, service the Father" Melanie said softly before her hand cracked smartly on the woman's tight white ass. Had the walls not been stone they might had heard Father William's approval.

Ms Green swallowed her pain and inhaled the cock like a pro. Father John put his hand on her head to ease her attachment to his tender flesh.

"You must be gentle girl" Melanie coached before cracking her hand on her buttocks. Father John taking note of the change in color of the fine tight buttocks of Ms Green.

"She is a willing servant My Lord" Melanie said smiling up at the Father.
 
Melanie’s face was bright with pride as she not only was working on her salvation at John’s direction but as if relishing this chance to serve penance on another. He was finding Ms Greens mouth as tentative as his cock was when first experiencing Melanie.

“Daughter Melanie, you are doing well! Though we need that ass bright red for her to remember this and change her pious ways. If you make it so, she will cleanse your cup next as I have her tight behind. We wouldn’t want your husband to have to see evidence of my holy seed.”

Father a John was almost hard again from Ms Greens efforts that included the humming of some song of forgiveness.
 
Ms Green was focused on Father John's cock as she licked him from head to balls, her mouth filled with the taste of the woman on whom she lay. Ms Green lifted herself obeying her clergy blindly. She climbed off the table and looked at Melanie sheepishly. Melanie smiled and opened her legs.

"Come get this string of pearls" she said rubbing her clit as her lips glistened with her excitement and the Father's seed.

Ms Green glanced up at Father John then knelt before Melanie. Melanie looked at Father John who slowly stroked himself as he watched Ms Green as she leaned into Melanie. Her slippery pointed tongue slid over Melanie's clit. She might have appeared a church mouse and a prude, in reality she was well versed in this.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Melanie cried as Ms Green moved up into her. She licked and sucked and pleasured Melanie like no one before. Melanie looked at the Father through eyes of orgasmic bliss as he watched intently.
 
Back
Top